[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I'm now testing Bane to apply triple curses (Temp Chain + Poacher's Mark, Despair from flask) while leaving room for Skitterbots, Precision, Aspect of the Cat, and a well-supported HoA:

This is obviously more work than using Blasphemy so I'm not sure whether I'll stick to it, also I'm not fire-res capped at the moment because of using so many uniques. Too bad you can't anoint corrupted items :(
Last edited by Ohtee on Sep 17, 2019, 2:33:10 PM
"
Chayman wrote:
I managed to craft this

Gotten also some stun modifier but managed to lucky annul it.

How do i proceed from here?

I was thinking to put "can have multi mod", and craft attack speed and chaos multi on it.

Or would it be better to craft attack speed and %phys?

I'd like to have crit chance on it too but am too affraid to go for another annul :D

Do NOT multimod this weapon as is. Multimod takes up a suffix and you already have 4 affixes, meaning you could only add one more prefix anyways. It would be a waste of two exalted orbs.

The chaos damage and delve poison mod are perfect but the poison damage and duration are weak affixes. Luckily they are both suffixes so you can do one of two things. Either try to hit two more annuls to remove them both, or invest 2 exalted in the craft for "prefixes cannot be changed". This will let you use a scouring orb on the weapon and you'll be left with nothing but the flat chaos and delve poison mod. It would now be in perfect shape to multimod craft.
"
jrelthewise wrote:
"
Chayman wrote:
I managed to craft this

I was thinking to put "can have multi mod", and craft attack speed and chaos multi on it.

I'd like to have crit chance on it too but am too affraid to go for another annul :D

Do NOT multimod this weapon as is. Multimod takes up a suffix and you already have 4 affixes, meaning you could only add one more prefix anyways. It would be a waste of two exalted orbs.

The chaos damage and delve poison mod are perfect but the poison damage and duration are weak affixes. Luckily they are both suffixes so you can do one of two things. Either try to hit two more annuls to remove them both, or invest 2 exalted in the craft for "prefixes cannot be changed". This will let you use a scouring orb on the weapon and you'll be left with nothing but the flat chaos and delve poison mod. It would now be in perfect shape to multimod craft.

dang thats a good idea, I can do it to my 2nd claw

1) remove crafted mods
2) prefix cannot be changed
3) scour
4) multimod - %phy dmg/ %aspd/ %crit chance + quality

make it same as my mainhand ?
would this be the best way of doing it?

Edit: Realised need to YOLO anul before able to do it

Success YOLO'ed ! and Divined !
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 17, 2019, 3:20:39 PM
Saw the build just before season start and have been playing a Reave version of it, pretty good! Killed Uber Elder today with ease. Tyty for the inspiration :)
Which is better сobra or venom?
"
jrelthewise wrote:
"
Chayman wrote:
I managed to craft this

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Now have to decide which way to go but am leaning towards the locked prefixes.

For 3rd crafting prefix which would be better "%chaos damage over time multi" vs "%increased physical damage"?
What gems should i be running as i level up? i have alot of currency so have 6 link tab + leveling gear.

Also, Whirling blades as a movement skill doesn't let you jump up ledges etc. should be using dash or flame dash?
Last edited by Nugsterx on Sep 17, 2019, 5:07:44 PM
Okay yeah, i made the switch from wasp nest to

Feels waaaay better!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
should i save up another 2 ex to get solstice with extra curse or just get a fenumus glove first?
"
Chayman wrote:
"
jrelthewise wrote:
"
Chayman wrote:
I managed to craft this

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Now have to decide which way to go but am leaning towards the locked prefixes.

For 3rd crafting prefix which would be better "%chaos damage over time multi" vs "%increased physical damage"?

I actually have a proposal for you.

It's rare to get this little mods with open suffix AND the best 2 poison/ chaos mod prefix.

What you can do is craft the suffix: Prefix cannot be changed, then SCOUR the item so all the bad suffixes are gone. Then you can start multicraft from there!

My suggestion, craft att speed, crit % + quality, and phy% + blind or phy% 129%. (depend on if you think that extra dps matters or not)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info