[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

So I crafted 2 of these and POB still says a basic wasp nest is still way better. Any idea why?

Will this claw work fine with the build, or "60% for poison to deal 100% more damage" mod is mandatory?
"
Wearscapeirl wrote:

So I crafted 2 of these and POB still says a basic wasp nest is still way better. Any idea why?

1. You're missing the crucial chaos flat damage prefix.
Also this craft is literally halfass , not good at all.

2. POB does not calculate the 60% chance to do 100% poison damage AT ALL.
"
Bromeek wrote:

Will this claw work fine with the build, or "60% for poison to deal 100% more damage" mod is mandatory?

Flat Chaos and 60% do 100% more poison damage are pretty much mandatory since it result in the biggest dps boost.
Any other stats are just qol.
Having more flat physical/ % physical/ att speed/ crit is just icing on cake.

Also 2% leech is the worst base you can choose. It's effectively worthless since you reach leech cap from claw/ dagger % leech trait in an instance with how fast we attack.

Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 17, 2019, 1:27:23 AM
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:

Flat Chaos and 60% do 100% more poison damage are pretty much mandatory since it result in the biggest dps boost.

Also 2% leech is the worst base you can choose. It's effectively worthless since you reach leech cap from claw/ dagger % leech trait in an instance with how fast we attack.

Okay, i'll swap it then for another one. What other mods are good on rare craft? What would look perfect rare claw for this build?

So does it mean, that I should look for flat chaos damage on ring etc. instead of added physical damage to attacks?
"
Bromeek wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:

Okay, i'll swap it then for another one. What other mods are good on rare craft? What would look perfect rare claw for this build?

So does it mean, that I should look for flat chaos damage on ring etc. instead of added physical damage to attacks?

Yes, that is correct.

An example of a very good claw (T1 Claw) for this build:

"

Yes, that is correct.

But if pDPS is not that important, why this claw doesn't have increased damage with poison, increased poison duration, added chaos damage etc., instead of physical damage mods?

For example: https://i.imgur.com/GeybhAs.png
Last edited by Bromeek on Sep 17, 2019, 2:50:13 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
"

Yes, that is correct.

But if pDPS is not that important, why this claw doesn't have increased damage with poison, increased poison duration etc., instead of physical damage mods?

Increased poison damage is additive with other sources, and this build properly geared and skill-tree'd will have well over 800% increased damage sources for poison. It's a drop in the bucket for a costly weapon affix slot that cannot compare to the attack speed and crit+qual suffixes.

%Phys, flat phys, flat chaos, attack speed, crit, and quality all improve the base stats for our weapons, making them multiplicative sources of damage and leagues above other options.

My Yolo version. decided to go dual wield. many more dual wield dps nodes lul
will be about 4.5k hp at 90 +/-

didnt go for solstice vigil.. dual curse through corrupt glove temporal chain + despair flask. may remove mods my amulet and yolo exalt pray for life.. so i can do crafted chaos damage lul~

malevolence + watcher's eye (even without watcher eye, better than HoA+HoPurity)
skitterbot & precision

would you guys say dual crafted gemini claw ? or 1 wasp 1 gemini claw?

edit: Amulet yolo ex fail LUL got Mana.. o well can't craft chaos dmg then
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 17, 2019, 4:25:21 AM
"
aka2411 wrote:
can i ask for some cheaper annoiting options? I dont have the amulet yet.

I use Weathered Hunter for more accuracy and allres (i am only on yellow maps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info