[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Niico75 wrote:
"
He still needs to adjust/update it, it has been commented earlier that there's a big difference between 107 and 120 pnts. He be slackin' on it yo, haha.

i seen he respect some dps points for take the constitution square in the tree.

i been wonder, which potion is recommanded ?

Was wondering the same until the other guy killed Uber using a different tree without constitution. HP ends up being close and more dps, so not using the long path to constitution.
🐢
Why we dont use the maim Version from yriel? The attack Speed is nice to have and maim is good for our Defence?
Are the others better?
"
Was wondering the same until the other guy killed Uber using a different tree without constitution. HP ends up being close and more dps, so not using the long path to constitution.

ok, so i wonder some questions.

Where can i get some life if we don't take the constitution in the tree? i'm at 3k7 and i begin to be close at t7/8 maps.

if we have carlito's potion, we don't need the perfect agony in the tree? and wich potion can i get with ?
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
Niico75 wrote:
"
He still needs to adjust/update it, it has been commented earlier that there's a big difference between 107 and 120 pnts. He be slackin' on it yo, haha.

i seen he respect some dps points for take the constitution square in the tree.

i been wonder, which potion is recommanded ?

When I put that tree into PoB I end up with less health, less crit and less damage.
And that's with saving 2 or 3 points on more efficient pathing.
Btw he has Conc Effect linked to Plague Bearer which does literally nothing besides reducing his AoE ;-)
"
Niico75 wrote:
"

ok, so i wonder some questions.

Where can i get some life if we don't take the constitution in the tree? i'm at 3k7 and i begin to be close at t7/8 maps.

if we have carlito's potion, we don't need the perfect agony in the tree? and wich potion can i get with ?

i have 4.8k life and a lot of evasion, that's good enough for Uber Elder, if you know to deal with him.

If you can have a good uptime on that flask, you do not need it. I personally did not take it.

You can get life from Bravery, Golem's Blood, Thick Skin, Herbalism
how do u guys generate power charges?
how do you guys manage your accuracy? my hit chance is only 84% should i craft accuracy on too items?
I just swapped from claws to daggers to use bino's, honestly clearing is so much better.

I'll try claws again when I can afford either sporeguard or asenaths gentle touch (or both) to fix clearing with claws.

Admittedly my gear isnt great so maybe if you have supergear clawclearing is good, but i had double wasp and hated it.
Hey!
I need help towards claw crafting.
What exact mods do i search for?
Do i focus on phys dmg or rather poison mods?
Like do i rather take added # phys dmg and % physical damage or poison dmg with poison duration and added # chaos damage? What are the perfect mods?
Also do i care about claw pdps or not at all?
Thanks!
I really need gemini claw for mana sustain since i started using 5 auras and have ton of mana reserved
"
i have 4.8k life and a lot of evasion, that's good enough for Uber Elder, if you know to deal with him.

Ok thx, im a little bit scared about to lost much dps if i refund some stats points for get life :/ i seen your tree from your profil and i seen you didn't taken the points until "claw of the falcon" like the pastbin. U got a good dps with the wasp nest, without theses points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info