[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Hey all. I've also been playing Cobra Lash (with daggers). Been eyeing this forum and Mathil's spec for inspiration, getting into red maps now. I've had some luck with currency drops (and meta crafting Ghastly Eye jewels), so I'm thinking about dropping some money into upgrades and figured the best thing I could do is upgrade from my tabula.

A lot of talk on here about the unique chests ike Dendro/Chreubims/Yriel's- Are they really better options than an Elder crit/maim/life chest?
hi can i just say the clear for this doesnt feel very good i like to see some kind of explosion so may i suggest implimenting the icefang orbit ring with herald of ice to have that 100% chance for explosions of ice evene tho ur using poison :P it helps alot
Spoiler

"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Update 13th September:

I just killed Uber Elder with this build.

Had 3 portals left, but that was only due to my bad play. Pretty sure with some optimizing, I can do it deathless ( ok to be fair, I have an uber elder service with more than 800 Uber Elders killed ) - but still.

With the right investment into this build, you can do all content.

Uber Atziri can be a bit iffy I think (curse reflection) but will try that out next.

Gear used for Uber Elder:

How much of your damage is from Plague Bearer on end game? Is spiders worth the investment?
whats up with the PoB tree progression being like completly different builds? going totally different areas of the tree in one from the next
"
teslabear wrote:
Spoiler

"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Update 13th September:

I just killed Uber Elder with this build.

Had 3 portals left, but that was only due to my bad play. Pretty sure with some optimizing, I can do it deathless ( ok to be fair, I have an uber elder service with more than 800 Uber Elders killed ) - but still.

With the right investment into this build, you can do all content.

Uber Atziri can be a bit iffy I think (curse reflection) but will try that out next.

Gear used for Uber Elder:

How much of your damage is from Plague Bearer on end game? Is spiders worth the investment?

Actually for me Plague Bearer is more of a trash killing skill than boss killing one since it functions like BV (tick instantly)

When clearing mob just keep on toggling it on when you have it max stack, and it took around 1 sec to refill it to full at end game.

Basically instead of the main dps, it's like a great clear skill while you whirl around packs and none rare monsters explode instantly.

The radius benefit from increased aoe 20% and plague bearer lv21+ 20% quality really is noticeable qol for the skill.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 13, 2019, 8:50:54 PM
PSA: Vengeant Cascade is not working properly with cobra lash or venom gyre..
dont waste your chaos like i did!

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 13, 2019, 10:54:17 PM

Where do I go from here?
"
fiestaforesta wrote:
Hey all. I've also been playing Cobra Lash (with daggers). Been eyeing this forum and Mathil's spec for inspiration, getting into red maps now. I've had some luck with currency drops (and meta crafting Ghastly Eye jewels), so I'm thinking about dropping some money into upgrades and figured the best thing I could do is upgrade from my tabula.

A lot of talk on here about the unique chests ike Dendro/Chreubims/Yriel's- Are they really better options than an Elder crit/maim/life chest?

Since we aren’t really scaling the hit damage, I would guess the uniques are pretty important compared to a typical melee build.
Dropped HoA in favor of precision. Also rolled a multicrafted rare claw like dyna1337. I’m thinking about switching back to dendrobate from yriels already. Honestly, keeping track of whether the snake minion is alive or dead is not fun for me. The fact that it’s has pretty low hp doesn’t help, as it seems to get wiped out pretty quickly by big mob packs. With two -9 to mana cost rings, I think I can take precision to level 20, which should make up for the loss of accuracy from wasp nest and yriels and I can always get accuracy on my helmet if I have to.
"
cammy454 wrote:
hi can i just say the clear for this doesnt feel very good i like to see some kind of explosion so may i suggest implimenting the icefang orbit ring with herald of ice to have that 100% chance for explosions of ice evene tho ur using poison :P it helps alot

Checked your gears.

No necessary flasks (Corolito + Witcher), lots of wasted passive on traveling instead of getting real dps boost. Your pathing is VERY questionable to say the least.

Still using Wasp Nasp which is a mid tier weapon. Low lvl on top of lots of wasted points = not enough dps nodes grabbed.

Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 13, 2019, 11:38:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info