[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

yoyo this is better then wasp?
"
A well rolled elder chest will be much better than any unique. The build has plenty of dps, the only thing it lacks is effective health. A rare will have twice the hp of any of these unique options as well as the ability to add your additional curse here. This frees up your amulet to be anointed with Constitution.

The +1.5% base crit affix is just icing on the cake.

This is what I assumed too. Plus the base crit will allow me to reallocate some points I have on my tree away from crit into more dot multi.
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
"
Avacade wrote:
Hey!
I need help towards claw crafting.
What exact mods do i search for?
Do i focus on phys dmg or rather poison mods?
Like do i rather take added # phys dmg and % physical damage or poison dmg with poison duration and added # chaos damage? What are the perfect mods?
Also do i care about claw pdps or not at all?
Thanks!
I really need gemini claw for mana sustain since i started using 5 auras and have ton of mana reserved

Scroll a few pages back, there is where I explained my claw crafting - and until proven wrong, I think this is one of the best claws for our build.

I will stream tomorrow probably and also maybe do some more Uber Elders in case you want to watch.

Then I can show you how fast this build is in T16 clearing with insane mods, because it definitely is ridicolous if geared / played well.

Flat phy craft vs chaos damage multiplier which would win?

I'm leaning toward chaos damage multiplier.
"
ginbl4 wrote:

I'm very cautious about that -chaos % on attack craft.

Because our damage is base on poison, and our direct chaos hit is actually rather weak, and I don't think dot from poison benefit from the attack - chaos.

I'm very confused about how it really works though.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
ginbl4 wrote:

Because our damage is base on poison, and our direct chaos hit is actually rather weak, and I don't think dot from poison benefit from the attack - chaos.

what about other stats?
"
ginbl4 wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
ginbl4 wrote:

what about other stats?

You can test all your options in PoB to see which stats are the best for you. Pretty much any prefix combination for %phys, flat phys, flat chaos (natural, cant be crafted), %chaos damage, and chaos dot multi are within 1-2% of each other in terms of damage. Your third prefix is of course the delve mod for 60% chance at 100% more poison damage.

Suffixes seem to be set with multimod, attack speed and crit chance + quality being well above the other options.

Disclaimer, I did these tests for my own setup which uses a full dagger tree with Bino's in the off hand. Like I said you'll want to craft some options yourself in PoB to see what is exactly best for you.

edit: If you want to sim the delve mod in PoB just add "60% More damage with Poison" without the quotes to the edit field for the weapon. Use 30% if you are dual wielding but only have the affix on one weapon.
Also be sure to manually adjust the quality in the edit field to account for perfect fossils and the quality suffix.
Last edited by jrelthewise on Sep 14, 2019, 4:25:28 PM
should i be running a tabula or a 5l of dendrobate guys? my currency is not anywhere near 6l (
Uber Elder down with Venom Gyre.

Solid build, aproved.
Last edited by milk8888 on Sep 14, 2019, 6:05:54 PM
I made the switch to daggers,been liking it more than claws so far.
Still lvl 84 and lacking some gear but it definitely is a solid build.
Gear
Spoiler
i have a pair of Haemophilia with Temp Chains on hit would those be useful in this? i could go with a different aura then right?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info