[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
how do you guys manage your accuracy? my hit chance is only 84% should i craft accuracy on too items?

take acuity on tree and level 1 precision and a little acc on gear but not necessary
Hey Guys? Any Ideas for pushing my dmg? all red maps are no problem but for UE the dmg is still not high enough - What should i improve next ?
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Actually for me Plague Bearer is more of a trash killing skill than boss killing one since it functions like BV (tick instantly)

When clearing mob just keep on toggling it on when you have it max stack, and it took around 1 sec to refill it to full at end game.

Basically instead of the main dps, it's like a great clear skill while you whirl around packs and none rare monsters explode instantly.

The radius benefit from increased aoe 20% and plague bearer lv21+ 20% quality really is noticeable qol for the skill.

Yea that's how I've been using, but no UE yet. Did manage the 4 guardians and Shaper. I do run into some slight mana issues on those bosses. I also spend so much time moving defensively that I don't do much to focus plague bearer on the boss, just getting poisons stacks.

I'm going to try for a gemini craft now. I'm guessing to account for the 60% chance to do 100% more damage in PoB we can just change it to "60% more damage with poisons" if we are using it with a shield?
"
GoldPush wrote:
I just swapped from claws to daggers to use bino's, honestly clearing is so much better.

I'll try claws again when I can afford either sporeguard or asenaths gentle touch (or both) to fix clearing with claws.

Admittedly my gear isnt great so maybe if you have supergear clawclearing is good, but i had double wasp and hated it.

How good is asenath's touch? have you used it before? Im looking for ways to keep my distance with claws this might be the solution
i bought some gloves with aspect of the spider skill, why does it reserve my hp instead of mana?
"
Enlil8 wrote:
i bought some gloves with aspect of the spider skill, why does it reserve my hp instead of mana?

Because you have your blood magic link in the gloves.
IDK which enchant one is the best:
Plague Bearer 5% dmg, venom Gyre 2sec withered maybe some other...
Last edited by Shockwave248 on Sep 14, 2019, 2:43:19 PM
another question i cant use all 4 auras at the same time, precision, despair, spider and temporal chains. which ones should i have active?
"
Avacade wrote:
Hey!
I need help towards claw crafting.
What exact mods do i search for?
Do i focus on phys dmg or rather poison mods?
Like do i rather take added # phys dmg and % physical damage or poison dmg with poison duration and added # chaos damage? What are the perfect mods?
Also do i care about claw pdps or not at all?
Thanks!
I really need gemini claw for mana sustain since i started using 5 auras and have ton of mana reserved

Scroll a few pages back, there is where I explained my claw crafting - and until proven wrong, I think this is one of the best claws for our build.

I will stream tomorrow probably and also maybe do some more Uber Elders in case you want to watch.

Then I can show you how fast this build is in T16 clearing with insane mods, because it definitely is ridicolous if geared / played well.

"
dyNa1337 wrote:
"
Avacade wrote:
Hey!
I need help towards claw crafting.
What exact mods do i search for?
Do i focus on phys dmg or rather poison mods?
Like do i rather take added # phys dmg and % physical damage or poison dmg with poison duration and added # chaos damage? What are the perfect mods?
Also do i care about claw pdps or not at all?
Thanks!
I really need gemini claw for mana sustain since i started using 5 auras and have ton of mana reserved

Scroll a few pages back, there is where I explained my claw crafting - and until proven wrong, I think this is one of the best claws for our build.

I will stream tomorrow probably and also maybe do some more Uber Elders in case you want to watch.

Then I can show you how fast this build is in T16 clearing with insane mods, because it definitely is ridicolous if geared / played well.

stream link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info