[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I have little mana issues especialy at the boss. Anyone have solution for this problem?
How do we get this stat to calculate correctly in PoB?

"60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage"
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
I have little mana issues especialy at the boss. Anyone have solution for this problem?

Enduring mana flask is your friend. Also, +mana gained for each enemy hit by attacks from jewels or your weapon.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cowl_of_the_Cryophile

This helmet could be decent for filling out resistances since you can ignore cold resistance and just stack fire/lightning. I believe this sets your cold resistance to 75% even when you have elemental debuffs on you from map mods.

You could pick up a combination of two passive nodes from:

Heart of the Warrior (10% HP/10 Str/20 Life)
Discipline and Training (10% HP/30 Life)
Corruption (15% Chaos Dmg/15% Dmg over Time/10% Chaos damage over time multiplier)
Atrophy (20% Chaos Dmg/10% Chaos damage over time multiplier/8% Chaos resist)
Acuity (15% Accuracy/20 Dex/5% Attack Speed/100 Accuracy)
Art of the Gladiator (10% Accuracy/20 Dex/12% Attack Speed/Some movement speed)

I have a leper's Alms with +1 lvl of socketed gem with Green/blue/blue It's better than Vix Lunaris?
Which helm enchant is best for Venom Gyre? Withered or projectiles?
"
Severinze wrote:
Which helm enchant is best for Venom Gyre? Withered or projectiles?

I just went the safe route of attack speed with blood rage.
I am having a hard time figuring out what chest to use. unique or rare.. What do you guys suggest? what are you using?
Dropped dendrobate for yriel. Running malevolence, chains, HoA, aspect of spider. Also, I believe it is going to take some doing to beat wasp nest with a rare claw. The two I took a shot at crafting couldn’t beat wasp nest on PoB. I am interested to see what people come up with. Of course, wasp nest also has +350 to accuracy, which is super nice. You might be able to outdamage it in theory, but it’s is going to take some real juggling.

I am pretty tight on mana, but I have barely enough to cast the yriel beast minion, which seems ridiculously expensive in terms of mana cost at 92 (or thereabouts) and that’s while wearing two -9 to mana cost rings. With 95 or so mana and those two rings I have more than enough mana and can hold attack down without running out or slowing down.

One other slightly annoying thing about the yriel beast minion is that it is relatively delicate and gets destroyed pretty quickly once you are in T10+ maps. it is a bit annoying to have to cast it every couple of minutes. I won’t be able to fit the animate flask mod and I am not sure if there is a viable way to make it tankier given the constraints of the build.

With the yriel, wasp nest, lvl 21 ice golem and my two rings (each with 300-400 accuracy) I’m at 100% hit and 98% hit evasive monsters.

I’m planning on running witchfire brew when I get the extra curse enchant for the amulet.

It’s a fun build but I have only gotten through t11 maps and tried a couple t12s so far. I’ve had no deaths and the lgoh really makes the build pretty tanky. That being said, the real test comes on t13+ maps, but so far it’s fun and it does enough dps so far. I did manage to fail a jun’s den (the underground area on maps) mission for the first time ever due to relatively slow killing though, but I may have been cursed with enfeeble and just been off with my flask usage. It’s weird because other times the clear speed seems pretty decent if not outright fast, so we will see. I
Update 13th September:

I just killed Uber Elder with this build.

Had 3 portals left, but that was only due to my bad play. Pretty sure with some optimizing, I can do it deathless ( ok to be fair, I have an uber elder service with more than 800 Uber Elders killed ) - but still.

With the right investment into this build, you can do all content.

Uber Atziri can be a bit iffy I think (curse reflection) but will try that out next.

Gear used for Uber Elder:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info