[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Update 13th September:

I just killed Uber Elder with this build.

Had 3 portals left, but that was only due to my bad play. Pretty sure with some optimizing, I can do it deathless ( ok to be fair, I have an uber elder service with more than 800 Uber Elders killed ) - but still.

With the right investment into this build, you can do all content.

Uber Atziri can be a bit iffy I think (curse reflection) but will try that out next.

Gear used for Uber Elder:

Do you mind explaining how you crafted the claw? Thanks.
Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 13, 2019, 3:04:29 PM
Hey, isn't this a crit build? If then wouldn't it be better to help Alira for the bonuses?
"
JaguarXXX wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Update 13th September:

I just killed Uber Elder with this build.

Had 3 portals left, but that was only due to my bad play. Pretty sure with some optimizing, I can do it deathless ( ok to be fair, I have an uber elder service with more than 800 Uber Elders killed ) - but still.

With the right investment into this build, you can do all content.

Uber Atziri can be a bit iffy I think (curse reflection) but will try that out next.

Gear used for Uber Elder:

Do you mind explaining how you crafted the claw? Thanks.

You want to use corroded fossils (maybe with metallic, but I did not do that) on a iLvl 84+ Gemini Claw and then annul it until only the Chance for DD Poison is left. Then multi-mod.

I am not sure about the crit/qual however. Thinking that multi or something would be better, since we do have so much crit already. But that's something I'd have to dig deeper in PoB.
Which version of Yriel's Fostering is best to get, the one with added phys and bleed or chaos damage?
"
Severinze wrote:
Which helm enchant is best for Venom Gyre? Withered or projectiles?

Withered.
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
You want to use corroded fossils (maybe with metallic, but I did not do that) on a iLvl 84+ Gemini Claw and then annul it until only the Chance for DD Poison is left. Then multi-mod.

I am not sure about the crit/qual however. Thinking that multi or something would be better, since we do have so much crit already. But that's something I'd have to dig deeper in PoB.

I'm going to give this claw a shot...

The DPS isn't amazing but the despair debuff should allow me to keep the debuff up more consistently than the potion - and at range which I think should be of major use in the 15/16 map range.
"
lagsmoke wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

The DPS isn't amazing but the despair debuff should allow me to keep the debuff up more consistently than the potion - and at range which I think should be of major use in the 15/16 map range.

but you want to use a gemini claw for the sweet mana gained on hit.. it REALLY helps.. :/
"
JaguarXXX wrote:
Dropped dendrobate for yriel. Running malevolence, chains, HoA, aspect of spider. Also, I believe it is going to take some doing to beat wasp nest with a rare claw. The two I took a shot at crafting couldn’t beat wasp nest on PoB. I am interested to see what people come up with. Of course, wasp nest also has +350 to accuracy, which is super nice. You might be able to outdamage it in theory, but it’s is going to take some real juggling.

I got this claw for 20c and I can still upgrade it with the craft. Pob now shows wasp nest -10% vs this claw. (got the LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding, which calculates the delve mods correctly.]

Im also still in yellow maps but doing ok. Life pool is a bit low with 4128hp, but evasion is keeping me pretty safe. Hope I get to 5k HP before red maps :)
for a 5l on cobra lash which gem do you think should be left out?
"
lagsmoke wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

Yes , I want to stress, 60% to do 100% more poison damage is WAYYYYYYY stronger than Wasp Nest after abit of crafting. (Best to have 5 good mods, but 3 good mods alone is enough to outperform Wasp Nest)
My clear speed increases drastically in Red map after swapping out Wasp Nest.

Try to get a Gemini Claw too for more mana qol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info