[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Zhultas wrote:
Mapping around T5-6s, everything is smooth but my only problem is can't sustain the mana against single targets, any idea to solve it?

I'm fine with Soul Raker, 2 Jewels with + 2 Mana gained on hit and 1 Mana Flask (jeah i'd like to loose that)
"
sklipnoty wrote:

For those wondering, this build has absolutely 0 synergy with the league mechanic. If you are looking to exploit that, play something else. I'll update on next gear checks :)

Yeah, I kinda agree. You need to throw your lashes directionally and it gets very problematic as long as the Blight encounter gets roots from 3-4 directions. If we had a huge amount of damage, that wouldn't be that bad, but even then the defenses are not very good and there is a big chance to be killed from one of the sides when you are dealing and looking in other direction.

As compared to summoners or miners, they are having much easier time dealing with Blight encounters. On the other side, even Mathil with his great skills and his poison assassin fails tier-1 blight map, since he just gets overwhelmed with huge amount of monsters from all directions.

Naturally, with great investment of time and currency, almost everything can be fixed, but is is rough at the moment. Low tier Blight encounters are not very rewarding (A LOT less as compared to Legion) and it is very hard to do higher tier Blight reliably with bad gear since the skill itself is not really carrying. So, no damage --> no good lood --> no currency --> no damage. This is probably my worst starting experience since the Beta, heh.
"
jrelthewise wrote:
I highly suggest going daggers, the damage is greater and the wasp nest equivalent Taproot is only a chaos each compared to the 28+ of the claw. Their innate leech coupled with the Stabbing Thirst notable feels solid for life and mana sustain, you won't miss your claws.

I already invested in most claw nodes, you guys think it's still worth it to respec to daggers in the long run?
Since we're using Projectiles, it could be worth investing 3 points and going for point blank i think
"
Void_xy wrote:
Since we're using Projectiles, it could be worth investing 3 points and going for point blank i think

I don' think you should take Point Blank, because you are mainly scaling the Poison DOT, which is unaffected by Point Blank.
So how do you feel about the build now? Should I continue or respec into somethng and if yes, what wouldn't take many points?
Guys don't be sleeping on Plague Bearer.

Take me 2-3 casts into a pack to fill it up and I can run around for 10-15 seconds blowing shit up.

Seems broken af
Or what kind of weapon would you recommend? (wasp nest is over 20c)
"
gvarph wrote:
Or what kind of weapon would you recommend? (wasp nest is over 20c)

1. Go to poe.trade
2. Pick Claw
3. Add mods you want (Attack Speed for now is enough)
3. Listing your maximum price you can give.
4. Pick Rarity: Non-unique (if you dont do this you will see Wall of Esssentia)
5. Search
6. Sort by pDPS
7. Pick one you think is best from position 1-10 ;)
"
Gloggy wrote:
"
sklipnoty wrote:

For those wondering, this build has absolutely 0 synergy with the league mechanic. If you are looking to exploit that, play something else. I'll update on next gear checks :)

Yeah, I kinda agree. You need to throw your lashes directionally and it gets very problematic as long as the Blight encounter gets roots from 3-4 directions. If we had a huge amount of damage, that wouldn't be that bad, but even then the defenses are not very good and there is a big chance to be killed from one of the sides when you are dealing and looking in other direction.

As compared to summoners or miners, they are having much easier time dealing with Blight encounters. On the other side, even Mathil with his great skills and his poison assassin fails tier-1 blight map, since he just gets overwhelmed with huge amount of monsters from all directions.

Naturally, with great investment of time and currency, almost everything can be fixed, but is is rough at the moment. Low tier Blight encounters are not very rewarding (A LOT less as compared to Legion) and it is very hard to do higher tier Blight reliably with bad gear since the skill itself is not really carrying. So, no damage --> no good lood --> no currency --> no damage. This is probably my worst starting experience since the Beta, heh.

could't agree more. Just did a lvl1 blight (i said myself can't be so hard, monsters are lvl68 after all) and get overwhelmed by half the timer. Get my bulb destroyed and get some scrolls as prize.
At least i get some XP

As soon as i get currency i will do totem build for the league mechanic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info