[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"

Dude, you weapons are absolutely terrible...
Literally almost anything is better, even a lvl 34 Mortem Morsu can outperform those weapons. Get a claw with high phys, increased attack speed and crit chance.

Indeed, I was hoping to get Wasp Nest so was hesitant to upgrade the claws right away and waste my currency, but the Wasp Nests keep getting more and more expensive, now 30+ chaos for each.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
iwonderwice wrote:
how does this line work for us?
https://i.imgur.com/OSbQ9Q5.png
Our crit multi should be applied to poison, but this line completely negate all crit multi we stack on. Dont get it. ANyone who can explain?

Im wondering about that too :)

Ailments is damage over time and DoT is not a hit in PoE. To get Poison stack you need to hit a mob and this hit can be normal or Crit, if you crit poison stack will be multiplayer to 150%, Assasin and Perfect Agony have multiplayer tools that poison from Crit inflicts much more than the base 150%. But poison cannot be a crit itself, so its not a record. And you need to know that the poison damage has nothing to do with our hit damage, it's calculated differently. In summary, everything will work as it should.

@Gloggy As above, your weapon is terrible. For poison build, the weapon is extremely important, the entire poison is calculated from its base physical or Chaos dmg, it is the most important to have good dps on weapon. And when it comes to streamers, I don't take them as an example, for them is any offmeta build that does not offscreen kills is useless and in total as if the whole community listened to it, we could all use one build per league.
"
Gloggy wrote:
"

Dude, you weapons are absolutely terrible...
Literally almost anything is better, even a lvl 34 Mortem Morsu can outperform those weapons. Get a claw with high phys, increased attack speed and crit chance.

Indeed, I was hoping to get Wasp Nest so was hesitant to upgrade the claws right away and waste my currency, but the Wasp Nests keep getting more and more expensive, now 30+ chaos for each.

Yeah those weapons are ugly. I hear you on the Wasp Nest tho they are way overpriced right now. I highly suggest going daggers, the damage is greater and the wasp nest equivalent Taproot is only a chaos each compared to the 28+ of the claw. Their innate leech coupled with the Stabbing Thirst notable feels solid for life and mana sustain, you won't miss your claws.
"
loczek123 wrote:

@Gloggy As above, your weapon is terrible. For poison build, the weapon is extremely important, the entire poison is calculated from its base physical or Chaos dmg, it is the most important to have good dps on weapon. And when it comes to streamers, I don't take them as an example, for them is any offmeta build that does not offscreen kills is useless and in total as if the whole community listened to it, we could all use one build per league.

Thank you guys for the suggestions. As you see, I am mostly a spell caster guy and undervalued the actual weapon stats, hehehe. I will be upgrading those ASAP.

Also, it seems that may build is slowly moving from Cobra Lash build to be more like "Plaugue Bearer + Herald of Agony build", since those things are very strong (and less depend on weapons, now I understand that part, heheeh).
Any good Nodes i should get for Anoint items ?
Hello all :)

Small vid for ya all;

https://youtu.be/w4FGoar4MDk

Gear:

Spoiler

My first impression is good; but I do fear scaling into end-game.
For those wondering, this build has absolutely 0 synergy with the league mechanic. If you are looking to exploit that, play something else. I'll update on next gear checks :)
Last edited by sklipnoty on Sep 8, 2019, 4:25:21 AM
I am also thinking about using HoA permanently in 4 link. What do you think about it? Will it also merge and do such damage on endgame? Since we play poison and we have 40 stacks instant, maybe it's worth it? If we stay with Venom and Pierce from the tree, we can have 4 offensive games HoA + Full Life + Minion Damage and Vicious Projectile. Just have to give up something. We would start using Curse Aura Free from Amulet, not before. hmm
"
loczek123 wrote:
I am also thinking about using HoA permanently in 4 link. What do you think about it? Will it also merge and do such damage on endgame? Since we play poison and we have 40 stacks instant, maybe it's worth it? If we stay with Venom and Pierce from the tree, we can have 4 offensive games HoA + Full Life + Minion Damage and Vicious Projectile. Just have to give up something. We would start using Curse Aura Free from Amulet, not before. hmm

Just give up your 6l CobraLash/Venom Gyre. Its not worth it from my experience :|
Last edited by Koksii on Sep 8, 2019, 4:44:09 AM
"
sklipnoty wrote:
Hello all :)

Small vid for ya all;

https://youtu.be/w4FGoar4MDk

Gear:

Spoiler

My first impression is good; but I do fear scaling into end-game.
For those wondering, this build has absolutely 0 synergy with the league mechanic. If you are looking to exploit that, play something else. I'll update on next gear checks :)

Not true, im doing t10s without problem, only thing that is annoying is open maps, this build excels more in closed maps like grotto etc for league mechanic. When u can bottleneck the spwns and do lvl 4 towers. Dont spread out towers, get like 1 or 2 lvl 4s when possible, so much stronger than like 6 lvl 2 towers
Mapping around T5-6s, everything is smooth but my only problem is can't sustain the mana against single targets, any idea to solve it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info