[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Antkiller1 wrote:
First time playing a poison related build, are there any notable leveling uniques worth picking up?

Al Dhih, Mortem Morsu, Onrament of the East
Pls step step passive points.

lvl 20
lvl 40
lvl 50

:((
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:

lvl 20
lvl 40
lvl 50

Just spec into what you need at the time, if youre not dying go for damage if youre dying or feel like you are close to, get more health. Its not that hard
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:

lvl 20
lvl 40
lvl 50

Progressive trees are included in POB :)
I really love this build. Would you consider including herald of agony on it would increase the dps?
just wondering what you guys have been using as your levelling links so far, i started of using cobra lash in this priority

CL > Lesser poison > LMP > void manipulation ( then swapped LP out for Deadily aliments and put it back in for LMP on single target )

once i finished Act 3 i switched to A Gyre set up and have been using

Gyre > Fork > Lmp > deadly aliments (keep switching with void manip) a

And so far it seems a bit smoother than Lash, The pack clear is around the same but the single target is much much better of you get your whirling blades of correctly using the stored projectiles, Makes the random tanky rare/uniques you come across much easier to deal with without constant plague bearer spam.

Only Aura's ive been using are HOAG and precision so far as i'd rather have the mana at this point (i rushed soul raker early but can still have mana issues against small target numbers)

Trying to decide what my 5 link with Gyre is going to be. Think ill throw in added chaos damage but still cant decide between DA and Void manip and vile toxins. Will need 1 to swap out with Fork on single target anyway but im struggling to decide which 1 (and 2) of the 3 to use focus on

TL/DR - once you unlock fork at end of Act 3 id defo reccommend running GYRE with Fork - L(G)MP - (VM/VT/DA) over lash
"
Sozou wrote:
I really love this build. Would you consider including herald of agony on it would increase the dps?

Lot of people been using HOAG to level, Don't find the TC aura neccesary so far
"
brbdinner wrote:
just wondering what you guys have been using as your levelling links so far, i started of using cobra lash in this priority

CL > Lesser poison > LMP > void manipulation ( then swapped LP out for Deadily aliments and put it back in for LMP on single target )

once i finished Act 3 i switched to A Gyre set up and have been using

Gyre > Fork > Lmp > deadly aliments (keep switching with void manip) a

And so far it seems a bit smoother than Lash, The pack clear is around the same but the single target is much much better of you get your whirling blades of correctly using the stored projectiles, Makes the random tanky rare/uniques you come across much easier to deal with without constant plague bearer spam.

Only Aura's ive been using are HOAG and precision so far as i'd rather have the mana at this point (i rushed soul raker early but can still have mana issues against small target numbers)

Trying to decide what my 5 link with Gyre is going to be. Think ill throw in added chaos damage but still cant decide between DA and Void manip and vile toxins. Will need 1 to swap out with Fork on single target anyway but im struggling to decide which 1 (and 2) of the 3 to use focus on

TL/DR - once you unlock fork at end of Act 3 id defo reccommend running GYRE with Fork - L(G)MP - (VM/VT/DA) over lash

Why dont you use GMP isntead of LMP? AS far as I am aware poison scales minimally if not at all with Projectile damage and is all about just getting projectile hits. Youd get 2 additional projectiles for free with no net damage loss
the build is horrible. i started to play it and moving to another character at lvl 30. skill are total crab and there`s no way you can get that assasin work.
"
Wuckamon wrote:
the build is horrible. i started to play it and moving to another character at lvl 30. skill are total crab and there`s no way you can get that assasin work.

LMFAOOO? You cant be serious? The skills are probably overtuned actually and the leveling has been one of the smoothest ive experienced

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info