[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
MadWarlord wrote:
So, oils table is out. Any good notables to enchant your amulet for this build?

Well, Dirty Techniques. But uses a Silver Oil, looking at the table that seems to be the second rarest.

Dire Torment if you don't take it on the tree.

Skittering Runes would, maybe surprisingly, be the highest DPS boost.

Apart from that, of course what everybody wants. Whispers of Doom or Constitution.

I think Whispers of Doom will be the most used one on our endgame amulets, depending on if the Golden Oils are only "exalt rare" or even rarer. If they are exalt rare and cost around that much, I don't think any other node on the tree can come even close to what a second curse gives us.

Despair on top of Temp Chains? Straight up 50% more damage.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 4:16:19 AM
Hmm this seems like an interesting notable to get:

Amber Oil Amber Oil Silver Oil Dirty Techniques

Oh lol didn't read the post above.

How about:

Corruption or Method to the Madness ?
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Sep 6, 2019, 4:06:53 AM

Hello, at the end that gem will be the one used ? Cobra lash & Venom gyre.
"

Nobody knows at the current state, cause the gems are not updated in pob, yet.
It needs to be tested.
"
rvrr wrote:

I think it will come down to personal preferance. Going just by the looks, I think I will go with Cobra Lash, looks a lot better for clearing. But as the comment above me says, noone can say for sure right now. The tree and supports are made for both, so you can change them whenever you want.
Guarantee coralito's will get the lions roar treatment like last league haha, going from shit item to 150c+ omegalul
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
Guarantee coralito's will get the lions roar treatment like last league haha, going from shit item to 150c+ omegalul

So the same as intentionally happens every league with like 20+ uniques. If it didn't happen GGG fucked up hugely in changing up the meta, which is their stated goal every league.

And I doubt Coralitos will go to 150c, or even anywhere close to what Lion's Roar cost last league. It is one drop tier below Lion's Roar making it more common and I highly doubt 75% of all characters will need it, as was the case with the melee meta last league. Poison is just one of a few archetypes this league. Minions is the other big one and many will go totems to play into the tower defense theme.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 5:11:33 AM
How can we get the Vengeant Cascade node? looks great with Cobra Lash
"
Projecttsok wrote:

not sure but probably something with blight implicit to necks or rings.
"
Projecttsok wrote:

Amber Oil Golden Oil Golden Oil Vengeant Cascade

Amulet enchantment from the league mechanic. Could be a fun mechanic, but should not beat getting Whispers of Doom instead, which uses two golden oils too, so is as hard/expensive to get, but instead of having returning projectiles we can use Despair as our second curse, boosting our damage by straight up 40-50%.

On another note, I finally decided that I will be going dual wield. I just really prefer my poisons to stack faster and to whirl around faster. And the attack speed bonus is huge.

And even without going dual wield I would suggest to get rid of a few passives in Shadow area.

Ressourcefulness, Lethal Assault and Coldhearted Calculation really don't do enough to warrant the amount of passives (5) to get them, at least in my opinion. I spent those points on dual wield nodes for some block chance, attack speed and damage. But if you prefer shields you can as well spend them on shield nodes for more DPS and defense.

Also replaced Maligaros Cruelty with a very mediocre rare amulet. Gained damage and life. I know OP only put Maligaros Cruelty there as a placeholder, but even a rare amulet with only three tier 3 affixes, which will be dirt cheap even in the beginning, easily beats it.

Here is my level 95 PoB if anyone is interested:

https://pastebin.com/wMEkJqWz

And just as OP said, don't put too much weight on the comparably low DPS. 1.8m DPS is not where the build will end up at. It will be much higher. PoB just doesn't have everything included yet. And we aren't using corroded fossil crafted claws in the PoB either. And the PoB is not using Herald of Agony either.

Will be interesting to see if 4500-5000 life will be enough to get by with the other defensive mechanics. But hey, I play softcore anyway ;)
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 6:46:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info