[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Damn! Good job guys for figured out this build :) This is kinda first build that I read post by post and think about this and new choices to make. Tap F5 in job and wait for new post XD
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
I agree with taking Opportunistic as the last Uber lab ascendancy. Unstable Infusion just gives you power charge generation which can be solved via sockets. Ambush and Assassinate is rather situational for bossing. I like Opportunist for the movement speed and extra tankiness. I am not sure, but I hope the no reflected crits will allows us to out regen Phys reflect maps.
"
Anfernee wrote:
I agree with taking Opportunistic as the last Uber lab ascendancy. Unstable Infusion just gives you power charge generation which can be solved via sockets. Ambush and Assassinate is rather situational for bossing. I like Opportunist for the movement speed and extra tankiness. I am not sure, but I hope the no reflected crits will allows us to out regen Phys reflect maps.

I don't think so. Even with the 50% conversion, 4500 life is very quickly gone if we land a few non-crits in a small time window, even with the leech and LGoH we have. And as Cobra Lash chains 5 times at level 20, the chance for many non-crits is even higher. I'm just happy we can run ele reflect maps. Although the reduced damage from ailments map mod will replace it as a re-roll, at least at first. It should become no problem once we are properly geared out.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 2:58:59 AM
"
"
Anfernee wrote:

I don't think so. Even with the 50% conversion, 4500 life is very quickly gone if we land a few non-crits in a small time window, even with the leech and LGoH we have. And as Cobra Lash chains 5 times at level 20, the chance for many non-crits is even higher. I'm just happy we can run ele reflect maps. Although the reduced damage from ailments map mod will replace it as a re-roll, at least at first. It should become no problem once we are properly geared out.

Yeah, you are probably right about that. Hitting multiple mobs in a pack will probably melt your life. The last ascendancy is Uber lab so it will be interesting to test out. I am still leaning Opportunist since I will be running Venom Gyre and thus won't need as much extra damage from Ambush and Assassinate when bossing compared to Cobra Lash. Unstable Infusion is also interesting because we can drop the PCOC 4 link and set up a wither totem for more bossing damage.
i think i'll be playing venom gyre, something similiar to this build i guess. it's looking like a fast paced fun build that can do all content.
"
Anfernee wrote:
"
"
Anfernee wrote:

Yeah, you are probably right about that. Hitting multiple mobs in a pack will probably melt your life. The last ascendancy is Uber lab so it will be interesting to test out. I am still leaning Opportunist since I will be running Venom Gyre and thus won't need as much extra damage from Ambush and Assassinate when bossing compared to Cobra Lash. Unstable Infusion is also interesting because we can drop the PCOC 4 link and set up a wither totem for more bossing damage.

Yea, Wither Totem was my thought as a replacement too if someone goes Unstable Infusion. And on the topic of single target boss damage. Cobra Lash should still melt everything up to and including Shaper, at least thats what people expect from the information we have. If not, I will just throw in Viper Strike and adjust the supports for non-map bosses. 99.9% of the damage of this build comes from non-projectile sources, so the whole build is absolutely viable as a Viper Striker too. So for the absolute endgame bosses I will for sure be Viper Striking :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 3:36:24 AM
What kind of gear would you use while leveling?
Will be using your build,never played poison build before, looking forward to it!
So, oils table is out. Any good notables to enchant your amulet for this build?
"
gvarph wrote:
What kind of gear would you use while leveling?

As a league starter we are limited to whatever we find. For weapons keep a look out for high attack speed claws with as much phys damage and crit chance as possible. For the rest of the gear, just normal things like high life and high resist. Max mana and mana regen helps a ton while leveling.

For uniques, the usual leveling uniques are good, in case you stumble upon one or find some currency to buy them. On top of the usual uniques, standouts specifically for poison builds are:

Mortem Morsu. A level 34 claw that can carry you until you can use Wasp Nest at level 60.

Dusktoe. Level 18 boots with a huge amount of chaos damage for that level.

Maligaros Virtuosity. If you decide to spec into crit early and get Perfect Agony on the tree for leveling, setting your crit multi to 300% without any investment into it is actually insane.

Every other leveling unique that comes to mind is part of the usual fare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info