[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Anyone able to help, Dont feel like im doing the expected amount of DMG.

POB: https://pastebin.com/sBsR2CSg
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:

I have 28 Ex to spend, and ideas what should I buy? I sit on 5,200 HP, and ~18-19M DPS

Why you choose Impresence instead of Solstice Vigil? Is it better?

You can get Temporal Chains on gloves(10lvl, which is imo enough) while 20 lvl despair on neck.

I switched to Lunartuna's version of the build, and my DPS went from 4-5M to 15M+, while losing 800hp (6000->5200).

Surprisingly I find myself dying much less after that, despite having less hp. Before uber elder was scarry, but now I do most of them deathless.
Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 1, 2019, 11:10:28 AM
Is Opportunistic better than other Points after Toxic Delivery and Mistwalker paths?

IMO:
20% MS of 4s, only if killed maybe useful in pvp
Damage from crit cant be reflected, doing most of chaos dmg and dot, doing fine in reflect maps
20% more dmg if at most 1 rare or unique mob, Uber elder has 2 uniques++
10% reduced dmg taken if 2++ rare or unique mobs, not significant as hits will 1 shot or dodged
"
Bromeek wrote:

I switched to Lunartuna's version of the build, and my DPS went from 4-5M to 15M+, while losing 800hp (6000->5200).

Surprisingly I find myself dying much less after that, despite having less hp. Before uber elder was scarry, but now I do most of them deathless.

Do you have Lunartuna's PoB? Or maybe you have your own PoB. Wanna try it.
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:

Do you have Lunartuna's PoB? Or maybe you have your own PoB. Wanna try it.

https://pastebin.com/99rsKZ73 His PoB

https://pastebin.com/Hrnu8ZK3 My PoB

Also make sure to add 60% more damage with poison to your claw if you're using this mod, cause PoB doesn't support it yet. And that withering buff from helmet is good too, so add it to your skill in PoB. I also run 25 lvl Plague bearer, with empower, and +1 gem lvl on helmet.
Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 1, 2019, 11:43:27 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:

I have 28 Ex to spend, and ideas what should I buy? I sit on 5,200 HP, and ~18-19M DPS

I think you just about maxed it out my dude haha. only thing i would work on is double corrupting the uniques. Or save up for a mirror value claw with perfect rolls.

I already turned a pair of void walkers to rare trash lol. Trying to get a pair with 50dex, lab enchant of attack speed, and double corrupt of movement or attack speed or hp like yours.

Then i'll be double corrupting the gloves hopefully for attack speed and something else.

I was going to go for curse on hit despair on claw but lev 10 despair loses so much dps compared to running blas - 20/20 depair. I dont think i can make up the loss with a pure dps ammy.

I switched to this claw

Its slightly less dps per poison stack but the higher attacks per second on the base means more poison stacks overall.

Here's my latest PoB with some tweaks in the tree for... more attack speed!! lol

https://pastebin.com/YgSqFQxJ

Starting to feel like perma acceleration shrine!

Higher attack speed also means more attacks between each whirling blades and also more projectiles caught and thrown again. Basically you can whirling blades every second or less and still be throwing tons of projectiles around. Meanwhile your very hard to hit. Also reflection enchant on the gloves seems to tank a lot of damage too.

Once you get over 8 aps things start looking nuts on screen haha

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 1, 2019, 2:33:28 PM

"

I think you just about maxed it out my dude haha. only thing i would work on is double corrupting the uniques. Or save up for a mirror value claw with perfect rolls.

Yeah, kinda. I thought about some things like "inspired learning" jewel, or "bottled faith" flask. I've already upgraded all gems to 21/20%, with plaguebearer 21/23%. Also belly with +lvl to gems corrupt would be nice. What do you think?
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:

I already turned a pair of void walkers to rare trash lol. Trying to get a pair with 50dex, lab enchant of attack speed, and double corrupt of movement or attack speed or hp like yours.

Then i'll be double corrupting the gloves hopefully for attack speed and something else.

I was going to go for curse on hit despair on claw but lev 10 despair loses so much dps compared to running blas - 20/20 depair. I dont think i can make up the loss with a pure dps ammy.

considering your build is significantly different than the OP one and OP kinda not updating anymore, can you make a separate thread for this haha :d
"
Bromeek wrote:

"

Yeah, kinda. I thought about some things like "inspired learning" jewel, or "bottled faith" flask. I've already upgraded all gems to 21/20%, with plaguebearer 21/23%. Also belly with +lvl to gems corrupt would be nice. What do you think?

Yeah +1 on chest would be awesome. If i +1 all the gems in PoB it adds like 1 million dps which is great.

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 1, 2019, 2:39:26 PM
Another potential improvement is to use focus on your helmet with the 100% increased duration mod.

For those on a budget and can't afford skitterbots, you can combine this with the shock nearby enemies focus mod. This also let's you keep HoA if you want.

Both of these are a cheap improvement on a budget, and the increased duration will probably add a lot of extra dps for maxed out builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info