[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

To get your exact dps, select wither as you main skill and set it to 15 stacks. Then, go back to ed and it should take into consideration 15 wither stacks. (15 is the max but it's really easy to reach with the totems and realisticly always up).

ALternativly, you should probably install localidentity's PoB fork that takes into consideration wither stacks as a possible enemy debuff.
Hai there. Really love your build. So far my furthest character in terms of progression. Just a question on the maximum dodge. Can you explain where do you get the max? Im currently at 59% without flask.
Been playing this build a lot and do love it, have done deathless AL6 sirus (working my way up to AL8), but tried UE last night for giggles and got absolutely destroyed even with a CWDT setup instead of totems. It's fine if you can dodge all the oneshot mechanics but towards the later stages of the fight when elder is pure spamming his ice/slowdown at you that gets tough.
Alright. I think i know where i'm missing with the max. dodge. only have 6% chance to dodge attack hits on the boot. How to get the 12% chance variation? I didn't see any on poe trade.
"
Farcroy wrote:
How to get the 12% chance variation?
They're legacy / only available on standard. The mod was nerfed in 3.9.
I really like this Build, lvl 97 right now. It's my highest Char ever. Thank you.

One question about the Amulet Crafting.
Do I really need
"to Level of all Chaos Spell Skill Gems"
can't it be
"to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems"?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/Kl4jlVLI5

One of them is pretty Cheap.
"
Forunke wrote:
"
How do we utilize Pain Attunement with this build ? only when we are on actual low life ?

As far as I understand it you take Pain Attunement once you can transform it into Winddancer with the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel "of Deshret"

is there a trick to finding the right jewel we want of Deshret via poe.trade or forum trade? I don't understand how confusing these damn jewels are...if you are able to post a link with the right filter or explain it, I would be much appreciative!
Any of these deshret gems will give you wind dancer

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/6Vp69bIG

That's the easy part. The hard part is getting a nice secondary mod on melding. I bought 5 different ones until I found a mod that was actually useful (20% increased evasion)
So buy any one of those you linked and it will give me wind dancer... then what are you referencing for melding? I can't afford to buy 5 items until one works :)

Also,

I see some people are using Crown of the Inward Eye helm - any verdict on if this is better than vertex?
Last edited by drocksmash on Jan 27, 2020, 3:33:54 PM
"
drocksmash wrote:
So buy any one of those you linked and it will give me wind dancer... then what are you referencing for melding? I can't afford to buy 5 items until one works :)

Also,

I see some people are using Crown of the Inward Eye helm - any verdict on if this is better than vertex?

Yep, any one listed in this will work. Thanks for the trade search ^^
I prefer vertex to crown by a lot, but it's honnestly not bad. 20% increased es and life is really solid, it gives ~350 life, only loosing 200es. Enchanted for ED, it's the roughly same damage as the hubris circlet! That said you'll need a level 4 enlighten because it doesn't give +1... With a level 4 enlighten, it's probably slightly better than vertex.

Vertex still gives 5000 more es than crown in total tho, so... Idk.
I wouldn't use it, but it's not a too bad choice. I think you're better off using vertex, and upgrade to the hubris much later when you have the currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info