[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi there!

First of all i really want to give a big thank you for this build guide. I really like being able to survive most of the stuff ^^

Second is a question. Since we have so much dodge and evasion and a good EHP pool. Do i still need to overcap my res to like 109%? Or is 75% just fine?

Regards,
Zuzz

"
Zhuhz wrote:
Hi there!

First of all i really want to give a big thank you for this build guide. I really like being able to survive most of the stuff ^^

Second is a question. Since we have so much dodge and evasion and a good EHP pool. Do i still need to overcap my res to like 109%? Or is 75% just fine?

Regards,
Zuzz

Overcapping your res is useful for when you are cursed. If you have a 4 use curse removal aquamarine, I wouldn't worry about it.
I usually just go for 75% res myself anyways
Guys i don't understand something.

I'm using Mind over matter + Eldritch battery. It seems to me MOM + ES is not working properly. When i take damage all damage is taken from HP, ES bar doesn't move.

Mom - 30% damage is taken from mana before life.
Eldritch battery - Energy shield protects mana instead of life.

Am i missing something, or is it a bug?
Hooray just killed Sirus for the first time with this build! Loving it, thanks for posting it!

Thanks also to GGG for fixing the fight since I bricked my last 2 attempts with him stuck in the air...

Awakener 8 too and got an awakened controlled destruction support gem, so guess I'm using that now too :)
Last edited by Gweeeeed on Jan 10, 2020, 1:36:16 PM
"
Plaguetongue wrote:

I'm using Mind over matter + Eldritch battery. It seems to me MOM + ES is not working properly. When i take damage all damage is taken from HP, ES bar doesn't move.

Oh yeah, I need to answer that in the Q/A section.
I'm going to sleep now, no time sorry.

Answer: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ghost_Dance
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Plaguetongue wrote:

Oh yeah, I need to answer that in the Q/A section.
I'm going to sleep now, no time sorry.

Answer: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ghost_Dance

Oh, i told you i'm lame, and missing something. When hit, a charge of Ghost Shroud is removed and recovers energy shield equal to a percentage of your evasion rating. That's a lot of insta ES recovering, that's why the bar not moving. Am i right?

Thx for the quick answer btw.
Ok so I'm moving on to crafting a maraketh bow.

Is the +2 to socketed support gems enchant just from random unveils? I'm yet to see it.

Is there any benefit to a ilvl above 82 or is it zero difference in crafting outcome?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Is the +2 to socketed support gems enchant just from random unveils? I'm yet to see it.
Catarina's veiled only.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Catarina's veiled only.

Ah that explains it, only killed her once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info