[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Any idea which corrupted implicits would be best to aim for?
Got +1 max res and reduced fire dmg taken at 14th attempt. Im not really satisfied by the outcome. Also dont know what would be the next goal aside from reaching lvl 100. Seems im almost done for the league.
The Build is great. Well balanced and my most fun experience with this game so far.
I would appreciate any recommendation on how to further improve.
Can anybody give me some hints for the best way how to craft an endgame viable quiver, i'm little lost right now
"
tinedev wrote:
Can anybody give me some hints for the best way how to craft an endgame viable quiver, i'm little lost right now

alt spam for liquefaction then aug chaos and life with harvest
"
Mottmagna wrote:
Any idea which corrupted implicits would be best to aim for?
Got +1 max res and reduced fire dmg taken at 14th attempt. Im not really satisfied by the outcome. Also dont know what would be the next goal aside from reaching lvl 100. Seems im almost done for the league.
The Build is great. Well balanced and my most fun experience with this game so far.
I would appreciate any recommendation on how to further improve.
not worth the hassle
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 10, 2021, 9:32:22 AM
Hey Everyone.

Second season using this build. I want to say thank you again as it is a great guide and really helped me understand crafting better. Was again able to clear all content including Maven (2 death, which wasn't bad) and get 36/40 challenges.

I think I am hitting a wall improvement-wise. Im self farming rem/add chaos for some of the T2 that could be T2s for CDOT. I could hunt for a corrupt hyrri through the temple, but is there anything that stands out as a next big upgrade here?

https://pastebin.com/JxMJEnGA

I appreciate any pointers. Good luck out there.
Hey guys Ive gotten a headhunter from a ritual and just playing around with crafts and trying to optimize gear

Heres mine ATM :

Just some thoughts Id like to share

1. Maybe berserk is the best enchant for build ? 6 phys resist and 14 more multiplier is hard to beat

2. Anomalous malevolence and anomalous flesh and stone is ? BIS if youre using it?

3. Anytips I have around 20 ex left to play around with

4. Some dickwad stole my arcane surge ring hence my resists are borked. TFT has scammers lol

5. For the belt I can craft prefix can't be changed then rem add life till I hit 20 increased recovery rate. This will affect ED regen right?

6. Any form of ES regen us a godsend. When ES becomes 0 it's hard to keep avoiding damage until recharge starts

7. I kept buying and selling lethal prides till both notables have 20 fire resist. Why say no to free stats

8. All my gear can't save me from FPS lag
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 11, 2021, 1:17:23 AM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hey guys Ive gotten a headhunter from a ritual and just playing around with crafts and trying to optimize gear

Heres mine ATM :

Just some thoughts Id like to share

1. Maybe berserk is the best enchant for build ? 6 phys resist and 14 more multiplier is hard to beat

2. Anomalous malevolence and anomalous flesh and stone is ? BIS if youre using it?

3. Anytips I have around 20 ex left to play around with

4. Some dickwad stole my arcane surge ring hence my resists are borked. TFT has scammers lol

5. For the belt I can craft prefix can't be changed then rem add life till I hit 20 increased recovery rate. This will affect ED regen right?

6. Any form of ES regen us a godsend. When ES becomes 0 it's hard to keep avoiding damage until recharge starts

7. I kept buying and selling lethal prides till both notables have 20 fire resist. Why say no to free stats

8. All my gear can't save me from FPS lag

Don't bother with the belt, recovery rate isn't a good stat we're not missing regen
Hey guys, I made a little helm.
It's near-perfect item, only the hybrid could be a little higher.
Was thinking of making it T1 resistance over crafted mod but seems a bit pointless.
Believe it could hit 350ES with a perfect divine.

Not fighting a lot lately so not really planning on using it, so if anyone wants to mirror it here it is :

Might even sell it for a really good offer. :)
Last edited by OWazabi on Mar 11, 2021, 5:23:28 AM
Rather have 100 life on a helmet
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Rather have 100 life on a helmet

I agree, I'd rather have T1 life or T1 hybrid. Both would be fine, life a bit stronger, ES a bit more satisfying. ^^
That's why I said near perfect.

Regardless I don't wish to craft it anymore since I don't have no more interest in fighting this league.
Noticed there was none selling even close to this one so figured maybe someone is really trying to min-max this build and burn all the currency of the league... So I posted it here. ^-^

Last edited by OWazabi on Mar 11, 2021, 5:33:33 AM
Hello guys. Just asking if there is any significant upgrade I can do before going to maven orb territory?

Sure there's min max life and res but that's not good use of money at this point.

Something permanent like jewels gems etc. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info