[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:

I mean... some people have a goal "make a mirror" and all they do is sit in HO and craft / trade for crafts. They might not even have a build beyond one to farm some entry currency like white valdo maps for harbs.

Can confirm. I currently do not even have a character able to clear white maps.
Thanks Vink I'll try to keep some of these in mind. I feel like what you're talking about here, is where I'm at atm. Starting reds & I rarely die (which is nice) I'm just not happy with my dmg.

I had a pretty good day today and have managed to get my nest egg upto 16ex or so now, so I might start looking for a bow & +2 amulet to upgrade to next I guess.

Personally, I just like to play, & usually just pick a class and see how far I can get in a season. Creating specific builds to just farm or craft sounds incredibly boring & tedious to me, like a 2nd job & I already dont want the first so I think I will pass on that suggestion hehe. I can always get into the low to mid 90s and then I sorta peter out.

This season has been a lot better with the new maven stuff to help focus farm & the ritual stuff to increase those jackpot chances. I know I've got a couple of 8-10ex items I'm waiting to see come round again & then I'll be fine I think, at least I hope so hehe ^.^

**Edit :: I went shopping today & picked up a +3 bow w/additional project, 10% movespd & nice dmg (75% over time total), a new quiver & a new amulet for a total of 7ex! - effectively doubled my damage, so I'm really friggin happy abou that! hehe - plus I finally get to use my new ice bow & quiver MTX so YAY! lol

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Razordoll wrote:
I find this happens all the time in this game, you just get priced out of playing eventually cause you can't ever afford anything to improve your build lol
Depends on your goal. If your goal is to "keep upgrading the build" then yeah... you have to find more efficient ways to make currency because at some point you come to a softcap where every piece of gear costs tens of ex to "make it better than what you already have", the price growth is exponential when it comes to polishing your items to the better state of it.

If your goal is for example "beat Sirus / Maven / insert content here" then you have to find out how much gear is enough to beat it despite budget constraints.

If your goal is "get X challenges in the league" you get a build that can map comfortably, farm all the grindy ones, then buy the RNG / too hard ones with left over currency from spamming maps.

I mean... some people have a goal "make a mirror" and all they do is sit in HO and craft / trade for crafts. They might not even have a build beyond one to farm some entry currency like white valdo maps for harbs.

This build functioned before div berserk but ofc it's a pretty strong addition both offensively and defensively. Lethal pride is also not bad to have to fix str requirements esp. for cane and it can roll some nice stats like %hp extra. Unfortunately this is another item which fits into a lot of builds driving price up. Esp. miners and totemers can use it with 0 downside, and miners are usually good boss killers so will never become obsolete unless mega nerf.

Some items never go out of fashion and always hold high price, like HH, unnatural instinct, bottled faith or low-point voices.

I'd say the biggest hurdle isn't even getting 30ex for the jewels because the build can function without it. The biggest hurdle is getting enough gear to farm t14-16 maps without it being a pita. Early red maps is usually a time any build needs an upgrade but I never have currency to do so at that point. But a build that can farm t14 even dying here and there and being a bit slow is fine, because at that point currency farming just comes by itself. For example any time you find a harvest with "augment stat" or "remove and augment stat" you can sell it for at least an ex, some of the rarer ones for more (speed, crit, influence, life). Any time you find a synthesis map, or shaper guardian map etc. you can sell it. You can farm harbingers in valdo's, alva for corruption rooms in glennach (they sell for 1-2ex easily), legions in vastir, pick anything you feel comfortable with.

The problem with builds in this game is that some are literally unplayable unless you have 30-50ex starting currency. They aren't just "a tad bit weak" they're literally a masochistic experience. I have a friend who rerolls a lot and I hear about builds that just "didn't work" at the budget he allocates into each. For example - frost blades or shattering steel. Ice shot is probably somewhere up there too.

There are very, very few builds in this game that can go on haggard gear all the way and many of those builds end up nerfed next season (people are placing bets on nerfs to slammers, self-poison BV, bladefall+bladeblast and carrion golems round 2, I guess we'll see... tbh divergent berserk might get a nerf as well especially stacking it with enhance shenanigans).
Last edited by Razordoll on Mar 5, 2021, 5:18:57 PM
So....im done - thanks again for this awesome build, it really suits me, i just love it and i had my most successfull leagues with it (Harvest and Ritual)

I've hit Level 100 (first time)
I've done all 40 Challenges (first time)
I've killed Maven a 100 times for fun, glory and $$$ (droprate is 0.31 i made 121 ex profit in ~9h)
I have over 100 ex in my stash (first time)

See ya all next league :D
Last edited by Chumber on Mar 5, 2021, 6:31:39 PM
^^ well if you're done, can I have your stuff? ^.^ lol

"
Chumber wrote:
So....im done - thanks again for this awesome build, it really suits me, i just love it and i had my most successfull leagues with it (Harvest and Ritual)

I've hit Level 100 (first time)
I've done all 40 Challenges (first time)
I've killed Maven a 100 times for fun, glory and $$$ (droprate is 0.31 i made 121 ex profit in ~9h)
I have over 100 ex in my stash (first time)

See ya all next league :D

I enjoy this build a lot ... but now i struggle at 100% delirium maps. It feels like i dont do any damage at all but it should be possible with my current gear. so any suggestions how to improve?
Hello guys any suggestions for my gear at present? Just saving up for transcendent mind but any other suggestions apart from rerolling my crap life rolls on gear? Ty
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Can confirm. I currently do not even have a character able to clear white maps.
You know what I meant. XD Some people make crazy currency in this game thought flipping or selling crafts.
"
Drulace wrote:
I enjoy this build a lot ... but now i struggle at 100% delirium maps. It feels like i dont do any damage at all but it should be possible with my current gear. so any suggestions how to improve?

cant see your characters so no way to know, sorry =(
Last edited by Razordoll on Mar 6, 2021, 10:54:10 PM
FYI a little cost breakdown off my gear because ppl keep asking in this thread how much does this and that cost, as far as i can tell im currently the highest damaging ED off this build but i didn't allocate Stamina ;)

- Bow (+1 Implict, crafted) 30 ex cost, trade price 50ish
- Helmet (-12% Resi) bought for 20 ex, most likely miss labeled, should go for 40+
- Belt (Styigian t1 life + 10%) crafted super lucky, 13 ex, trade price 40-50
- Quiver (Ornate, crafted) 36 ex so far (took 8 chaos remove add), trade price 50+
- Amu (Hunter / Warlord +2, 5% phys reduction, crafted) 15 ex, trade price unknown - probably 30+
- Boots (crafted) nothing special, spend ~7ex
- Gloves (bought and finished crafting) 11 ex, not happy with spider and rarity on them but still good
- Rings (both crafted) didnt write those down but probably 10 ex each for essences and harvest finish
- Chest (bought and linked myself with 1000 fusings) ~3ex
----
Total Gear: ~150 ex

Skill Gems:
Empower 4 was 7 ex
Enlighten 4 was 5 ex
Essence Drain 21 23 1 ex
Contagion 21 23 20c
Vaal Blight 21 23 15c
Our Awakened are mostly cheap, 1-2ex each
Divergent Berserk 8 ex
Everything else i leveled from 1
----
Total Skillgems: ~24 ex

Jewels:
Cluster is cheap, 50-70c
Transcendet Mind was 150c when i looked it up first, bought at 6.5 ex late -.-
Watchers Eye was 11 ex
Lethal Pride i had to divine 10-20 times -> 1-2 ex
Tripple Damage Life Jewel ~3ex
My Stygian Jewel 15 ex
----
Total Jewels: ~31 ex

Total Build Cost: ~210 ex

Latest min max out of "why not"
Level 6Q20 Awakened Void Manipulation 7 ex
Level 6Q20 Awakened Swift Affliction 7 ex
Level 6Q20 Awakened Controlled Destruction 17 ex
Level 21Q23 Effi 3.5 ex

Damage Increase ~2% ;D

Really Mandatory to do everything is way less, you want the normal 10 ex +3 Bow, the +2 Amu, Empower 4, Divergent Berserk, 6L Hyrri's and you can do everything this game throws at you running 4 Auras with the Devouring Diadem and fking your fps with Rampage on Null and Void :D
Last edited by Chumber on Mar 7, 2021, 3:29:18 AM
Congrats chamber :).

How did you do the invitations particularly feared and breachlord ones?

I failed them both times and I'm thinking I should just blight facetank first boss out as hope regen and dodge helps me kill the boss before the others spawn.

My main enemy is fps. I only die to lag from beyond, delirium and bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info