[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

■ 75% chaos res AUL carry (10ex gear)
Metamorph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iP-ahaXzg0

New video!
I wouldn't recommend carrying the new buffed auls tbh. They take foreveeeeeer. This in your own mine will only take 5 minutes, but carries have x2 hp. Keep in mind this is a 75% chaos/ele res aul, so he has 2.5 times as much ehp as he should have. Other defensive modifiers usually only increase his life by 30% per modifier, chaos res is a whooping 150%.

At least he's dead now. ANd it's a good showcase of how tanky this really is. Only 10ex worth of gear btw.
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
[...](farmed 15ex yesterday[...]

How...? 15ex is usually my budget for the entire league. I must be doing something very wrong and I've been playing since 2012 :(

I played 15 hours yesterday lol. 3ex drops, a 4ex watcher's eye I sold unided from regular elder, random metamorph drops, 3-4ex from syndicate safehouses, dropped a kaom's heart for 80c and sold a 21/23 temp chains for 1ex. With a few hundreads jews, that's 15ex, roughly.

Big tip: roll your maps 0-15 at a time and keep them all in your inventory, and dump tab everything in a quad. I'm usually not making currency when I'm standing around in my hideout, and if I don't plan my maping I'm extremely inefficient at it, spending more time rolling the maps and looking at poedb than actually killing mobs XD

Hope that helps
If you guys had skills supported by faster casting on your gloves and it was your contagion set up in there, what would you instead use as a 4th gem?

I was thinking Surge but i spend ES to cast not Mana so I put spell echo instead for the cast speed

I've also got 5 free links right now on my Cane as i found a really affordable 6 L chest. I don't looove using Blight because I dont wanna be standing still with how squishy I am, wondering if a Vaal RF link setup would work there or something else like maybe immortal call or steelskin in there, it could link to RF then since they both want increased duration right? but then would RF be cast at inopportune times because of CWDT?
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 2, 2020, 6:31:29 PM
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
If you guys had skills supported by faster casting on your gloves and it was your contagion set up in there, what would you instead use as a 4th gem?

I was thinking Surge but i spend ES to cast not Mana so I put spell echo instead for the cast speed

I've also got 5 free links right now on my Cane as i found a really affordable 6 L chest. I don't looove using Blight because I dont wanna be standing still with how squishy I am, wondering if a Vaal RF link setup would work there or something else like maybe immortal call or steelskin in there, it could link to RF then since they both want increased duration right? but then would RF be cast at inopportune times because of CWDT?

Woke spell cascade would be good memes in the contagion setup :p

for vaal rf you'll want to play a bit with levels yeah, you don't want Cwdt to put you on 1 health lol. Just use a level 21 vaal rf and a level 20 cwdt setup ^^
Imo vaalrf isn't amazing, but why not. Steelskin is amazing tho! ^^
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

for vaal rf you'll want to play a bit with levels yeah, you don't want Cwdt to put you on 1 health lol. Just use a level 21 vaal rf and a level 20 cwdt setup ^^

How's about a budget alternative to Awoken Spell Cascade?

I know it's not amazing but it's a on demand passive dps boost which seems like the best thing to pair with these extra links. Blight is definitely awesome but I'm in 1-shot territory still so i dont want to be too close.

Won't lvl 20cwdt probably mean it never goes off though?
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

How's about a budget alternative to Awoken Spell Cascade?

I know it's not amazing but it's a on demand passive dps boost which seems like the best thing to pair with these extra links. Blight is definitely awesome but I'm in 1-shot territory still so i dont want to be too close.

Won't lvl 20cwdt probably mean it never goes off though?

Then use regular spell cascade ^^ Echo is fine if you can animation cancel the 2nd cast, I personally don't like it too much. your choice tho.

At level 20 CwdT needs you to get hit for 3272 damage. Pretty much anything that doesn't deal 3k+ in a single hit can't kill us anyways due to us having 2.5k regen. I like level 20. It doesn't trigger often, but to me this is a good sign, because it only triggers when you actually need it.

Anyways. going to sleep. Gl hf! ^^
Ohh right gotcha gotcha.

Was worried about Cascade's smaller area but if its casting 3x i guess that offsets it
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I played 15 hours yesterday lol. 3ex drops, a 4ex watcher's eye I sold unided from regular elder, random metamorph drops, 3-4ex from syndicate safehouses, dropped a kaom's heart for 80c and sold a 21/23 temp chains for 1ex. With a few hundreads jews, that's 15ex, roughly.

Big tip: roll your maps 0-15 at a time and keep them all in your inventory, and dump tab everything in a quad. I'm usually not making currency when I'm standing around in my hideout, and if I don't plan my maping I'm extremely inefficient at it, spending more time rolling the maps and looking at poedb than actually killing mobs XD

Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply! I finally might have to up my mapping game, yeah.

One thing I can't find - what would you recommend for an amu anointment, now that we have oils?

Edit: got it, it's Freedom of Movement for Phasing.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jan 2, 2020, 8:45:05 PM
Can anyone shine some light into when to use the different damaging spells? I understand spamming contagion for the AOE but in boss fights is blight the better DPS? Right now as I understand it its contagion - essence drain to pop trash from a distance and then boss fights is blight the better DPS?
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Can anyone shine some light into when to use the different damaging spells? I understand spamming contagion for the AOE but in boss fights is blight the better DPS? Right now as I understand it its contagion - essence drain to pop trash from a distance and then boss fights is blight the better DPS?

Contagion's only purpose is to spread Essence Drain, so you should never really be spamming it. In situations where you need to kill a single target, you hit it with Essence Drain every couple of seconds to make sure its damage is always ticking and in the meantime you Blight. So, in short, Contagion + Essence Drain is for map clear, Essence Drain + Blight is for bosses or beefy targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info