[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
alt78 wrote:
Thanks for build
I have one question
is it possible to adapt the build for farm fossils? sorry if its stupid question, im new player
Thanks

it's pretty good at farming fossils already due to high movementspeed and MoM drastically reduces darkness damage taken.

That said, farming fossils should only be done in ssf, there's really no point in trade leagues. Not worth it at all.

Btw I tried 8mods shaper guardians in standard and they die relatively quickly, the buff isn't crazy on them. FeelsFineMan
Hello,

Thank you for this guide and merry xmas.

Just a little question, is there any way to gain more damage for me?

Maybe a little bit on my jewels (look at my character) but that won't be much I guess
Nice gear !

Maybe go for a crafted quiver with chaos over time multiplier and damage over time multiplier with some life to counter the loss of ES ?

And anoint Hunter's gambit if you feel you have enough movespeed. I personnally play with phase run with an unset ring :)
Last edited by Moedaax on Dec 25, 2019, 1:19:59 PM
Hey! Great guide there! I have been following it since the start of metamorph league and have been doing pretty decent (pretty new to the game, first time i am aiming to get all the endgame done).

Could you have a look at my profile and reccommend what could I improve next on my gear? I'm currently completing atlas (doing red maps, have +16 watchstones)

Thank you very much, i'm enjoying your build a lot ^^
"
Moedaax wrote:
Nice gear !

Maybe go for a crafted quiver with chaos over time multiplier and damage over time multiplier with some life to counter the loss of ES ?

And anoint Hunter's gambit if you feel you have enough movespeed. I personnally play with phase run with an unset ring :)

Thank you! Hard work tho. Actually I don't want to lose any survivability for dps, just asking to not miss anything. Upgraded my rings and boots for now and I think I'm set.

"
dele2k wrote:
Hello,

Maybe a little bit on my jewels (look at my character) but that won't be much I guess

How your damage feels in endgame currently?

As for damage:
1) Amulet with +1 int and +1 chaos gems
2) 21/20 gems and awakened gem versions
3) Top crafted helmet with -9 chaos res around you
Hi, thanks for the guide.

Wanna play this build but couldn't afford the +3 bow yet.

With only a 6L cane of unravelling (w/o +3 bow & Lv4 Empower), will this build do T15 ~ T16 map especially v.s. Bosses/Metams comfortably?
Last edited by luck061482 on Dec 26, 2019, 12:56:29 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Moedaax wrote:
Hey, me again ;)

So I've changed few things on my gear. This feels so refreshing... Not dying and dealing tons of dps ! I surprise myself now to facetank meta bosses and spamming blight, wish GGG will fix soonTM the freezing bug on them (as for now we can't apparently).

Imo next step for me is to go for enlighten 3 and change my belt for a better one with aspect of the spider on it as I try to figure out how the conquerors of the atlas works -_-

Do you think I'll lost a lot of damage replacing this by a spider skill ? Or maybe on a ring as this one is meh ?

Thanks!

This ring is pretty good. if you want aspect of the spider, why not just beastcraft it on here? it has an open suffix... :p

I didn't even notice it lol but I feel I could go for better belt with higher pseudo life, chaos damage, beastcraft spider skill and craft increased damage. Souns like a huge belt, uh...
Last edited by Moedaax on Dec 26, 2019, 8:11:31 AM
"
luck061482 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide.

Wanna play this build but couldn't afford the +3 bow yet.

With only a 6L cane of unravelling (w/o +3 bow & Lv4 Empower), will this build do T15 ~ T16 map especially v.s. Bosses/Metams comfortably?

I'm doing cane and lvl 3 empower rn against t16 maps/zana guardians and conquerors.
Not gonna lie, there's better on a 3ex budget to do that. It gets the job done, but it's not comfortable. I tried my standard char (all gear from legion, no standard bullshit), and it feels perfectly fine against shaper's guardians and shaper, so I guess it's fine once you get the bow. Until then it works, but slower.
"
Wolfin43 wrote:
"
dele2k wrote:
Hello,

How your damage feels in endgame currently?

As for damage:
1) Amulet with +1 int and +1 chaos gems
2) 21/20 gems and awakened gem versions
3) Top crafted helmet with -9 chaos res around you

Just letting people know, for a +1 int and +1 chaos gem amulet to increase your dps you need to have a lot of chaos dot multi on your gear. Most most people would be better off sticking with an amulet with +1 and chaos dot multi rather than a +2 without chaos dot multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info