[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"

What do you think, should we replace soul strike with those in endgame?

Yeah, these are cool. Soul strike just gives us 120 ES and 80% faster start. It's nice defensively, but a quiver with life and 35% chaos multi is just much much better overall.

@Fanvacancer

How much did spirit branch bow cost? It's nuts!
A bit sad you didn't use a maraketh base :/

Btw see post above for gear upgrade recommendations, I would have said the same. Also, fit a spider aura or a flesh and stone if you want.
Hey, me again ;)

So I've changed few things on my gear. This feels so refreshing... Not dying and dealing tons of dps ! I surprise myself now to facetank meta bosses and spamming blight, wish GGG will fix soonTM the freezing bug on them (as for now we can't apparently).

Imo next step for me is to go for enlighten 3 and change my belt for a better one with aspect of the spider on it as I try to figure out how the conquerors of the atlas works -_-

Do you think I'll lost a lot of damage replacing this by a spider skill ? Or maybe on a ring as this one is meh ?

Thanks!
Last edited by Moedaax on Dec 23, 2019, 11:12:05 PM
Amazing build!
Here it is my actual gear:

What should be my next steps? (forget about finishing ascendacy, I'm looking for the last trial but dont wanna appear xD)
I have a cane with right sockets, but not linked yet. Or maybe should I focus on craft the bow?
I have 3,6k HP and 2k ES+unreserved mana, is it time to MoM+EB?
I doubt between Bligth link or have a CwDT link for Hyrri's, probably I'll go for the second one because of tankyness.
Can we swap boots to Atziri's step? I think its decent for the build
Also why dont we use allelopathy with blight setup and blight jewel?Its a good bosskiller

Also why not +1 chaos shield and wand with bunch of spell damage?
You directly have answers to your 2 first questions in the build explanations, as for the 3rd I can't provide one for sure but maybe for the 2 6L potential (dps or tankyness depends on what your prefer) and the crafted bow offers better overall damage for ED.

I think that they ran simcrafts and the best option to boost as much as possible ED dps is to go for bow, otherwise ppl would go for wand and shield :)

You can check poe.ninja too, the stats are here : more than 50% of ppl run bow as ED main skill. Also the average dps is higher with ppl playing with bows than wand/shield. It would be viable but less efficient.
Last edited by Moedaax on Dec 24, 2019, 11:04:43 PM
i dont have enough mana to run aspect of the spider along with malevolence and discipline. is there any way to run all 3?
"
i dont have enough mana to run aspect of the spider along with malevolence and discipline. is there any way to run all 3?

yes, Enlighten supp gem (lvl 3!) in The Vertex helmed.
Last edited by gerill on Dec 25, 2019, 5:28:45 AM
"
Moedaax wrote:
Hey, me again ;)

So I've changed few things on my gear. This feels so refreshing... Not dying and dealing tons of dps ! I surprise myself now to facetank meta bosses and spamming blight, wish GGG will fix soonTM the freezing bug on them (as for now we can't apparently).

Imo next step for me is to go for enlighten 3 and change my belt for a better one with aspect of the spider on it as I try to figure out how the conquerors of the atlas works -_-

Do you think I'll lost a lot of damage replacing this by a spider skill ? Or maybe on a ring as this one is meh ?

Thanks!

This ring is pretty good. if you want aspect of the spider, why not just beastcraft it on here? it has an open suffix... :p
"
Moedaax wrote:
You directly have answers to your 2 first questions in the build explanations, as for the 3rd I can't provide one for sure but maybe for the 2 6L potential (dps or tankyness depends on what your prefer) and the crafted bow offers better overall damage for ED.

I think that they ran simcrafts and the best option to boost as much as possible ED dps is to go for bow, otherwise ppl would go for wand and shield :)

You can check poe.ninja too, the stats are here : more than 50% of ppl run bow as ED main skill. Also the average dps is higher with ppl playing with bows than wand/shield. It would be viable but less efficient.

Exactly. wand and shield is +2 max, where as bow is +4 (on a slightly cheaper budget). To match that, you need a hyrri's ire corrupted for at least +2. If you can get that, then wand+shield is better. Good luck! :p
Thanks for build
I have one question
is it possible to adapt the build for farm fossils? sorry if its stupid question, im new player
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info