[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
LoZze wrote:
How can i finish the craft?

You kinda need to remove a suffix. For this, you can either yolo annul, or do prefixes cannot be changed+scour (2ex, but garenteed. annul is 50/50).
Then, multimod, and craft +2 supports and arcane surge hybrid.

What do you think, should we replace soul strike with those in endgame?
Not sure why.. but my build seems to lack shit tons of damage for bosses t15 onwards, literally takes minutes before I could down the boss, clear speed is definitely still fine, not as fast but doable, maybe someone could help me take a look?
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Not sure why.. but my build seems to lack shit tons of damage for bosses t15 onwards, literally takes minutes before I could down the boss, clear speed is definitely still fine, not as fast but doable, maybe someone could help me take a look?

Levelling your gems to lvl 20 would probably help. And you are using a level 1 empower in your ED links, effectively making it a 5-link. Level the empower in another wep and use decay support maybe in the meanwhile. This wpuld be an easy place to start :)
"
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Levelling your gems to lvl 20 would probably help. And you are using a level 1 empower in your ED links, effectively making it a 5-link. Level the empower in another wep and use decay support maybe in the meanwhile. This wpuld be an easy place to start :)

I just tot with the bow, it makes already level 3 empower which is better than decay, will having it higher level make a huge diff tho?

Cos honestly unless I double my damage, I will never be able to t16 fast haha
Last edited by PandaZeus on Dec 22, 2019, 7:59:33 PM
Hi, thanks for the solid build, there are some feedbacks and sorry for my weak English.

I just kill the Lv7 Sirus Zana opened. (31 stones)

The four conquerors are easy, the warlord I kite him to the one side so I don't need to spend much time doing the flags.

The leveling and gearing are very smooth, got 5L cane, kintsuki, vortex, 6L craft bows and 3 Empower, got enough hp pool and change to hyrri, Finally got some chaos gem level items and Dot multiplier items.

I don't do many changes but I use new hunter quiver and amulet for Dot Multiplier and +1 chaos gems for tons of Damage, and drop vaal blight to bane for Endgame boss fights for my save and lazy playing style.

Here is my POB : https://pastebin.com/tz2F3n7t

Anyway, thanks you again.

what should i upgrade next?, kinda spent everything on my bow
"
Fanvacancer wrote:

what should i upgrade next?, kinda spent everything on my bow

Amulet and Ring (minimun endurance charges and Life/ES + Res if needed so you can use better Belt),

then Boots for movementspeed and Dodge

what is a better additional stat for ED build?
"
gerill wrote:

what is a better additional stat for ED build?

Both are meh. But projectile speed since crit does nothing to dot iirc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info