[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

build is doing pretty well. idk why people are saying they are not tanky enough. i have no problem with the build unless i do something stupid and die to a mechanic.
"
Loath Choker Onyx Amulet
Level: 65 ilvl: 83
+16 to all Attributes
+15% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier??
9% increased Cold DamageS2
22% increased Chaos Damage??
0.45% of Physical Damage Leeched as Life??
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems??
crafted15% increased Chaos Damage
Hunter

Would this kind of amulet not increase level of ED/Blight ? Would it improve dps a lot ?

t14+ bosses takes forever to die, i guess i' m lacking dps, i'll upgrade to a decent bow soon, just wondered if the amulet wouldnt make it even more stronger dps wise.
"
Grepsd wrote:
"
Loath Choker Onyx Amulet
Level: 65 ilvl: 83
+16 to all Attributes
+15% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier??
9% increased Cold DamageS2
22% increased Chaos Damage??
0.45% of Physical Damage Leeched as Life??
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems??
crafted15% increased Chaos Damage
Hunter

Would this kind of amulet not increase level of ED/Blight ? Would it improve dps a lot ?

t14+ bosses takes forever to die, i guess i' m lacking dps, i'll upgrade to a decent bow soon, just wondered if the amulet wouldnt make it even more stronger dps wise.

yes, an amulet like this would be awesome.
hello again
can u help me?
what i shoud upgrade in my gear(or build?)
i got ~5ex
thanks!
All content down. So glad I started this build over something attack based.. Still plenty to min max, guess ill see how deep I can delve :)
It's my first path of exile play through and I'm still kinda lost. Mainly on the gear part at 12-30. I accidently kept clearing maps when it reset n am too leveled I think as reaching 30 I should be in act four but i just got to act 3?

Main question is what gear should I buy the only one I'm missing is goldrim hat(but after that I have no idea) since the next upgrades are level 60 with the mask and cane?

... Do I switch to the level 30, skill part soon even though not act 4?

My Account Character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/BabyTempest/characters

All help would be appreciated so far I'm enjoying the game voice acting isnt bad either.
what auras do u use? i can only use malevolence with aspect of the spider, how do u fit discipline in?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
what auras do u use? i can only use malevolence with aspect of the spider, how do u fit discipline in?

The Vertex Helmet gives +1 to LEvel of Sockted Gems so put in a Enlighten LvL 3 + Malevolence + Discipline and you are good to go.
"
Slamdoc89 wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

The Vertex Helmet gives +1 to LEvel of Sockted Gems so put in a Enlighten LvL 3 + Malevolence + Discipline and you are good to go.

even with lvl 4 enlighten in helmet i dont get male+discipline + spider. am i missing sth? or dont u use the spider aura?
Where do I get or craft the chaos damager over time mod on the gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info