[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
In the guide you say that you reach upwards of 3000 life regen. I was just wondering how you are getting it so high? Also it only shows about 500 life regen on PoB link.
ED drains life to you so it depends how much damage it does. You get 0.5% of ED damage regen as life.
Ahh, thank you!
Crafted this beauty last night. Was hoping for % life on the hunter slam and got a perfect 30% Increased chaos damage instead.

Thinking about using it for the damage and flexibility it gives with upgrading my boots and gloves, but losing 7% eHP really hurts. Maybe I'll sell it for a tidy profit and try to craft another belt.

I made this helmet yesterday too. Managed to get the base for 5ex. Didn't have to spam too many fossils and hit my annul. I'll probably re-craft it later to get above 300 ES

The rest of my gear. Craft the gloves and amulet myself. Need to upgrade gloves and boots but thankfully I don't need a bunch of resists out of them because of the sick belt

Thanks again OP! I'll be league starting this or toxic rain next season. Hopefully cluster jewels stick around or DoT aren't nerfed because they're insanely strong.
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on May 15, 2020, 11:49:00 AM
Hi everyone.
This is my current setup:

Any suggestions on how I could improve it more? I have 20 ex to spend at the moment.
Doesn’t look like there’s too much you could do. Helmet enchantment would be nice. Amulet with +1 chaos skill gems and +1 intelligence skill gems. Maybe a watchers eye with a clarity mod in addition to the malevolence one. At this point your going to be grinding out perfect rolls on your gear and that about it.
Worth incorporating in for the loss of the 6% dodge and life?

Last edited by Snowball_InHell on May 16, 2020, 10:43:30 AM
No way. The increased chaos damage is nothing compared to the ES, life, resists, and dodge you can get from rare boots.
Hey boys,

i kinda stuck at lvl 98 atm because every now and then i got one shotted from mobs. Is there anything totaly off in my set or am i at the point of min-maxing the build? i dont rly want to waste 100ex more to get just a little more. But if there is something i can do from not getting 1-shotted, let me pls know

life: 5,4k
ES 2,1k
DMG is fine for me

Gear:

best
"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey boys,

i kinda stuck at lvl 98 atm because every now and then i got one shotted from mobs. Is there anything totaly off in my set or am i at the point of min-maxing the build? i dont rly want to waste 100ex more to get just a little more. But if there is something i can do from not getting 1-shotted, let me pls know

ES 2,1k
DMG is fine for me

Gear:

Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

best

Change the quiver for double dot and if you have 100ex to play with, you could get an Unntaural Instinct where your Inertia is. Will give you a couple more points to play with elsewhere for life, etc, and gives: 8% increased damage/ 32% increased Evasion / +12 ES / 10% increased max ES / 12% max life / 16% max mana / +4% resists / 5% projectile speed / 5% AOE / 36% frenzy duration / +10 DEX / +30 INT.

It really doesn't come down to gear though. There's a few things that will one-shot even the tankiest builds in the game and in the end it just comes down to: Do you wanna play more cautious to grind two more points to 100 (and if your me be super annoyed with that style of play); or just have fun and if you get on-shot so be it. I've done deathless Sirus and Uber on this build, but at the same time been one-shot by a mob in delve and killed by stuff i can't see on the floor in maps.

Edit: you could switch your catalysts on your belt to life ones. Will make you have 12% max life and more flat, if you don't need the tiny extra resistance their giving.
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on May 16, 2020, 11:55:26 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey boys,

ES 2,1k
DMG is fine for me

Gear:

best

Change the quiver for double dot and if you have 100ex to play with, you could get an Unntaural Instinct where your Inertia is. Will give you a couple more points to play with elsewhere for life, etc, and gives: 8% increased damage/ 32% increased Evasion / +12 ES / 10% increased max ES / 12% max life / 16% max mana / +4% resists / 5% projectile speed / 5% AOE / 36% frenzy duration / +10 DEX / +30 INT.

It really doesn't come down to gear though. There's a few things that will one-shot even the tankiest builds in the game and in the end it just comes down to: Do you wanna play more cautious to grind two more points to 100 (and if your me be super annoyed with that style of play); or just have fun and if you get on-shot so be it. I've done deathless Sirus and Uber on this build, but at the same time been one-shot by a mob in delve and killed by stuff i can't see on the floor in maps.

Edit: you could switch your catalysts on your belt to life ones. Will make you have 12% max life and more flat, if you don't need the tiny extra resistance their giving.

Thx bro for you honest opinion. I thought its just me gettin one shotted with that tanky build all the time. but nice to hear, other ppl have a hard time aswell to get to 100.

you advice was also very helpful. unfortunatly im very close capped with ressis. ill try unnatural instict and play abit around. but i rly want to get at least 1 char to 100, and i think delirium is a great to do so

*edit* nvm, im not close with ress at all :)

cheers
Last edited by Zackeel on May 16, 2020, 12:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info