[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
dronesphere wrote:
"
dronesphere wrote:

edit: i also would like to know some opinions on what to craft on my stygian belt too, if possible
Unavailable

up. can i have more suggestion on what to upgrade next and about what to craft on my gloves and stygian vise?

Aspect of the Spider for the remaining Suffix - if you dont have it anywhere else. Leaves one prefix (I think?) So slam if you want to - check what prefixes are left in the pool. I'd guess chaos damage from the hunter pool would be super good, else flask life recovery or even ES.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Can anyone tell what is the need for Culling Strike on gloves and does it actually provide the benefits considering how its ED/ Cont build??

It works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqrAXA9KCQ, i tested about a month ago. Useful on boss, clearing maps you don't notice it. Its useful, but would be one of the last things I'd upgrade. You can always go for the double dot ones instead of culling for more clear though.

I've tried to roll Culling, chaos damage and damage over time, too many times on gloves this league since seeing someone in here with a pair
"
malohp wrote:

i wanted life :'(
That's by no way guaranteed, I think when I was buying my amulet the first one with rank1 chaos dot, +1 chaos gems and decent life was 18ex, took one with rank2 chaos dot for 3ex and was quite happy about it... Even if you roll life nothing says it won't be some rank9 +5 life or something... It's completely random. At least you got some ES and open suffix.

"
3balls wrote:
Also, for the medium cluster and small cluster jewels. Can someone explain what is the number of passives we need? I have 6 and 3 passives on the medium and small jewels respectively and think i actually need to bring it down to 4 and 2 to save passive skills for other jewel slots. I am lvl 91, 4.27K hp, and 1.88K ES. Also, can someone point out where the damage on my character is listed? All I see is 1120 damage per second in the offense tab.
Medium should be 4 or 5, doesn't need to be exactly 4 as that 1 extra point is skippable. Small I'd only pick 3 if it was a life wheel, any other utility stuff I'd pick 2 to save a point. Spending a point for 4-5% extra life is within the values you find on the tree, but 1% dodge is really not...

For the second question most people would refer to POB values rather than in game tooltip (google "path of building" it explains how it works).
Could somebody explain to me how I can get Discipline (reserved 32%), Malevolance (reserved 46%) and Aspect of the spider (reserved 25%) running at the same time. My enlightened gem is level 3 on a vertex mask. I'm quite newbish so sorry for the maybe dumb question.
"
Evenea wrote:
Could somebody explain to me how I can get Discipline (reserved 32%), Malevolance (reserved 46%) and Aspect of the spider (reserved 25%) running at the same time. My enlightened gem is level 3 on a vertex mask. I'm quite newbish so sorry for the maybe dumb question.

(Malo 50% + Discipline 35%) * 0,88 Enlighten Level 3+1 = 74,8% Mana
With Spider oder Flesh and Stone its 99,8%
Had a lucky day yesterday and hit that quiver with some chaos orbs

May I ask your opinion how to go on crafting this? Block suffix? Try Chaos or remove prefixe and craft some life? Would you risk and try anul the phys attack to go multimod?

Scraped off two useless prefixes on this, so now I'm here. Not sure what I should add as my other two prefixes. Thoughts?

I'm not a good crafter, but here's my ideas:

- 18-21 ES and 12-14 Life - More life is better
- +1 Level of Socketed AoE Gems and 8-10% AOE - It's for contagion, but more AOE is always fun
- +1 of Socketed Projectiles/Projectiles Pierce - First mod does nothing, but would second help ED hit a little harder?
- Increased Damage while Leeching - ED "Leeches" right? Or is that effect known as something else?
- Increased damage during Flask Effect - less substantial than Damage while leeching, but would essentially be always up

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I worked in an inspired learning jewel and it's stupidly fun!
"
Siruy wrote:
Unavailable

Scraped off two useless prefixes on this, so now I'm here. Not sure what I should add as my other two prefixes. Thoughts?

I'm not a good crafter, but here's my ideas:

- 18-21 ES and 12-14 Life - More life is better
- +1 Level of Socketed AoE Gems and 8-10% AOE - It's for contagion, but more AOE is always fun
- +1 of Socketed Projectiles/Projectiles Pierce - First mod does nothing, but would second help ED hit a little harder?
- Increased Damage while Leeching - ED "Leeches" right? Or is that effect known as something else?
- Increased damage during Flask Effect - less substantial than Damage while leeching, but would essentially be always up

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Grats on the gloves.
I personally went with 28% damage during any flask effect. I was tempted by the +1 gems/AOE, but tbh more damage won out for bossing.

Edit: Seems I missed the damage during leeching. I have an amulet that gives 0.5% of chaos damage leeched as life.
Shows up on my char sheet; checking Ed, it shows [Regenerate 0.50% of debuff damage as life] so not sure whether its classed as leech or not.
There is another stat shows Life leech from any attack damage as 0.4% too that stays when my amulet is removed.
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on May 13, 2020, 5:14:51 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"
dronesphere wrote:
up. can i have more suggestion on what to upgrade next and about what to craft on my gloves and stygian vise?

I'd say biggest impact upgrades will be first purchasing a quiver with life and Chaos DoT Multi. Then a helm with 300+ ES, - chaos res to enemies. You already have the enlighten 4; you shouldn't be using Vertex or Soul Strike. Bonus points if you get a Blight or ED enchant on the helm.

I'd say your unset ring should be replaced for something with % life. I like viridians. Also your boots are trash, at this point in the league it's cheap to get 30%+ movement speed plus attack or spell dodge, t2+ life.

Culling strike is BiS for gloves even though it doesn't count for DoT damage. Your ED does strike when applied, so for bosses that have a ton of health you can cull them at 10% health or lower, ending the fight way faster. This is especially important for bosses with hard phases like Sirus. So you have one of the two gloves you want, just get the elder gloves to t1 Chaos Dot Multi, sell the conqueror gloves and buy a different conqueror-influenced base (not fingerless) set of gloves. Either buy ones that have culling strike (and no other influence modifiers) or buy the influenced base and alt spam them until you get culling strike. Then use an awakener orb to apply culling strike to your elder fingerless gloves with Chaos Dot Multi. Make sure that both items only have one influenced mod before using the awakener orb. That way you'll create dual influenced gloves with both culling strike and Chaos Dot Multi. Hopefully you get other fun mods like life, resists, % damage and an open suffix or prefix. Craft what you're missing.

For your belt, it's pretty good already. I would keep your crafted suffix and then slam the missing two affixes. Fingers crossed you get something nice like % damage, flask charges gained, etc.

Thanks for the answer! now I have a path to follow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info