[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thank you so much for the section in which you describe what needs to be improved by the following. This greatly simplified my life.
Nice guide,
it's my first character ever, and i followed your guide

I'm having some trouble, why people get so much energy shield recharge ???
in fact i never run out of shield to cast any spell, and i dont even have a quiver, so if you guys can explain to me if there is something wrong with my build, i'll be glad to hear advices !
Are there any setups or tips that can help with Sirus and Kosis? Yesterday attempted my first Sirus fight, made it deathless to the last phase with him being on 1/5 health, but couldn't make it. Kosis also one-shots me with his jump.

I have above budget gear, but not min-maxed, 4600 HP, 1800 ES.

i keep dying at t10+ maps.. any suggestions guys?

"
Dalmia wrote:

i keep dying at t10+ maps.. any suggestions guys?

Your gear looks fine. Are you resistances capped?
At some point, I'm worrying about play style just not being your fit. What's killing you? Especially at a T10, you should be breezing through things...
"
esostaks wrote:
Are there any setups or tips that can help with Sirus and Kosis? Yesterday attempted my first Sirus fight, made it deathless to the last phase with him being on 1/5 health, but couldn't make it.
I just recently killed my first Sirus (the one you unlock at awakening 5), I semi skipped Metamorph so I don't have much experience with him.

One thing is watch videos that explain the fight. I did, it helped, I still derped on first meteor and got 1 shot, happens.

Second is have a mobility skill handy. When he runs off screen or does the "wall corridor" skill you want to have your mobility ready to get to him. Someone said an advice "stick to his ass" and I tried that as much as possible, I don't know if he melees, but if he does it's not as dangerous as the beams and bombardments he does.

Third is invest in your spell dodge. I have around 60% with flask up (elusive won't be up on that guy as it procs from kills). I'd swear I got hit by the beam once but I'm not sure cuz I took no damage. But I think I got hit and spell dodge procced. This is not reliable (75% cap either way) but can save you from certain death sometimes.

"
Ssuffer wrote:
Do you have any idea what could have done a so quick damage over time during a delirium encounter?
Can't be sure without seeing a RIP clip or anything, but Delirium has a lot of ground based or after death effects that are hard to see in the fog. There's for example 1 ice nova like ability that I can't see until after it happens.

1 thing I do is I don't loot. I backtrack the maps after. It sucks for efficiency but I've seen so many people claim looting kills you in delirium that I'd rather loot in peace after it's over, unless an exalt drops or something.

"
Ssuffer wrote:
Also, do you know how much shield I need to put Mom and Elritch battery? Could that help survivability?
With normal MOM you need 7:3 proportion of life to ES + unreserved mana, which translates to 1 : 0.43 proportion.

Also do you keep track of ghost shrouds? If they get depleted you'll lose stun immunity and the insta replenish of es, so you might need to step back and let them refresh.

"
Ssuffer wrote:
I was doing my first tier 15 map only to kill the scorpion and get immuned to the poison so that I was safer to kill the hunter or other poison mobs.
Yeah, desert springs being high tier since altas rework is pretty annoying, what you can do is buy a small cluster with chaos res and "Antivenom" or spam alts until you get it, and then when you're ready for lvl 15 maps upgrade Shakari and unspec these extra points / replace with a different cluster.

Don't know the availability on consoles, but you have 1 in 7 chances on average to roll it on chaos res jewel.

"
Ssuffer wrote:
Everytime you feel invincible you're close to death :)
Yeah, Darkxell mentioned that the problem with evasion / dodge specs is you don't see the hits you dodge / evade so you don't know how big the hit will be until it's too late and you get 1 shot.
in the video against sirius, I see your mana is 10/1000. Aside from discipline and malevolence. What else is limiting your mana?
"
suikotsu123 wrote:
in the video against sirius, I see your mana is 10/1000. Aside from discipline and malevolence. What else is limiting your mana?

Must be Aspect of Spider aura. I think it doesn't show at the top with the rest of your auras. I also have only 11 free mana with Discipline, Malevolence and Aspect of spider.
"
"
mrjadillac wrote:
hey, first time doing a non-melee or non-skele build, and loving this so far. map clearing is amazing.

my issue right now is with bossing. i am only level 80 but having no issues clearing t16 maps, its just the map bosses/conqs that takes me quite a while to kill. is this just the nature of the build?

POB: https://pastebin.com/vccdKDSK

i dont have endurance charges, not having issues with survivability (feel pretty tanky actually) and feel like its mainly DPS. not sure if culling strike is that big of a ST dps boost and where i should even try to get it on my gear

how should withering totems be used exactly? sorry if i overlooked in guide.

thanks in advance.

EDIT: very nooby question, but being that im using to 1-click mechanics, any recommendations on how I should have my skills set up? having trouble with the ED/C proc while also managing flasks

have it as such:
right click-blight
middle click-flame dash
Q - vaal blight
W - wither
E -contagion (middle finger rest here)
R - essence drain (pointer finger rest here)

Answering because my pointer finger rests on R also.

Right click - ED
Middle click - flame dash
Left click - Move only
Q - Vaal Blight
W - Wither
E - Despair (nice for bosses; I have trouble keeping witchfire up on Guardians or harder)
R - Contaigon

This feels pretty comfy. I too consider myself a noob to fwiw.

Edit: I hardly ever use regular blight. I have it on F or something.
Edit again: OK actually I've been playing with a Bane weapon swap lately... but before that this was my button setup and I liked it.

thanks! did you add in the bane weapon swap for more dps? glad to say since my post, my DPS has def gotten better at least with map bosses and conqs, gonna give sirus8 another try.
"
mrjadillac wrote:
"
"
mrjadillac wrote:
hey, first time doing a non-melee or non-skele build, and loving this so far. map clearing is amazing.

my issue right now is with bossing. i am only level 80 but having no issues clearing t16 maps, its just the map bosses/conqs that takes me quite a while to kill. is this just the nature of the build?

POB: https://pastebin.com/vccdKDSK

i dont have endurance charges, not having issues with survivability (feel pretty tanky actually) and feel like its mainly DPS. not sure if culling strike is that big of a ST dps boost and where i should even try to get it on my gear

how should withering totems be used exactly? sorry if i overlooked in guide.

thanks in advance.

EDIT: very nooby question, but being that im using to 1-click mechanics, any recommendations on how I should have my skills set up? having trouble with the ED/C proc while also managing flasks

have it as such:
right click-blight
middle click-flame dash
Q - vaal blight
W - wither
E -contagion (middle finger rest here)
R - essence drain (pointer finger rest here)

Answering because my pointer finger rests on R also.

Right click - ED
Middle click - flame dash
Left click - Move only
Q - Vaal Blight
W - Wither
E - Despair (nice for bosses; I have trouble keeping witchfire up on Guardians or harder)
R - Contaigon

This feels pretty comfy. I too consider myself a noob to fwiw.

Edit: I hardly ever use regular blight. I have it on F or something.
Edit again: OK actually I've been playing with a Bane weapon swap lately... but before that this was my button setup and I liked it.

thanks! did you add in the bane weapon swap for more dps? glad to say since my post, my DPS has def gotten better at least with map bosses and conqs, gonna give sirus8 another try.

Yep! I have CWDT in chest, so I first tried Blight in my alternate weapon. Essence Drain persists through weapon swaps, so that was a huge DPS boost. I had something like
Blight - Empower - Infused Channeling - Void Manip - Swift Allfiction - Efficacy

Then the OP suggested Bane instead, and he was right.
Bane - Despair - Enhance - Empower
It is a little bit less damage than Blight, but it gives me a lot more time to run around and get out of the way of bosses. I've found that Blight is just too dangerous for me on the bosses that actually matter. On easy bosses, ED alone is sufficient. The gem setup is to maximize the effect of Despair so that ED can do more work.

Of course, if you're not running CWDT you can just run Bane in your alt and Blight in your chest.

In case it's not clear, everything in this build that I've tested persists through weapon swaps. Damage over time debuffs, wither totems, infused channeling bonuses, curses, whatever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info