[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
"
cna wrote:
I don't know how to post gear as figures here, but could anyone take a look at my set up and lemme know what I could improve? I have ~40ex

Click switch character below your avatar pic (top left), then click on an item and press x tpo close and will be linked.

What do you think about using these boots for the totem link?

Unavailable

Thanks, was editing the post as you wrote this haha
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
have 12+ex what should i get next feels kinda squishy wanna get gloves and rings but hard to get cap resis with new ones i guess
You can swap soul strike for hunter quiver with life + chaos dot and hopefully some resists (or space to craft it), that would make it easier to balance resists on other pieces.
"
mrjadillac wrote:
hey, first time doing a non-melee or non-skele build, and loving this so far. map clearing is amazing.

my issue right now is with bossing. i am only level 80 but having no issues clearing t16 maps, its just the map bosses/conqs that takes me quite a while to kill. is this just the nature of the build?

POB: https://pastebin.com/vccdKDSK

i dont have endurance charges, not having issues with survivability (feel pretty tanky actually) and feel like its mainly DPS. not sure if culling strike is that big of a ST dps boost and where i should even try to get it on my gear

how should withering totems be used exactly? sorry if i overlooked in guide.

thanks in advance.

EDIT: very nooby question, but being that im using to 1-click mechanics, any recommendations on how I should have my skills set up? having trouble with the ED/C proc while also managing flasks

have it as such:
right click-blight
middle click-flame dash
Q - vaal blight
W - wither
E -contagion (middle finger rest here)
R - essence drain (pointer finger rest here)

Answering because my pointer finger rests on R also.

Right click - ED
Middle click - flame dash
Left click - Move only
Q - Vaal Blight
W - Wither
E - Despair (nice for bosses; I have trouble keeping witchfire up on Guardians or harder)
R - Contaigon

This feels pretty comfy. I too consider myself a noob to fwiw.

Edit: I hardly ever use regular blight. I have it on F or something.
Edit again: OK actually I've been playing with a Bane weapon swap lately... but before that this was my button setup and I liked it.
Last edited by derpderpderpderpderp on May 4, 2020, 6:46:00 PM
Can anyone help me to craft my helmet?

Last edited by ljoborges on May 4, 2020, 9:01:04 PM
I am trying to craft the 5EX bow but realized I am missing the following crafting recipe:

+2 to level of socketed support gems
(36-40)% increased chaos damage over time multiplier

I also do not have the +1 endurance for rings and amulet.

If anyone is willing to help, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Hello. I know there's a few things I can upgrade but what should I focus on upgrading next?
my new ring setup under 1ex, maximum damage !
thanks to Joeyboy

Last edited by HunterIGame27 on May 5, 2020, 2:39:55 AM
is there any tutorial on how to craft the hunter influenced quiver? or do you guys just chaos slam?

edit: also, the hunter influenced stygian vise. is there any way to craft it with fossils or something?
Last edited by dronesphere on May 5, 2020, 7:06:25 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ssuffer wrote:
I understand this build is hardcore viable, but I just died at lvl 91 on lvl 15 map. I had no time to react at all and honestly I don't even know what killed me lol. Until this map, I had no problem at all. Everytime I play this build this is what happens. I feel very tanky for a long time and suddenly I die out of nowhere. I had 4.5k life and 1.6kes and playing on console so it is hard to get better gear fast from trading. I didn't use MOM and Eldritch battery though.

Welcome to evasion characters, evasion / dodge rolls fail and you get chunked.

First of all, do you pay attention to map mods? On hc I'd be extra careful with dangerous map mods like "dodge is unlucky", "-max res", or big combo of mob damage mods like speed + crit + phys as extra element, or increased area, or increased projectiles, if you pile a lot of dangerous mods you can get bursted in 1 second.

Second, I would definitely not venture into rank 15 maps with sub 5k life on hardcore.

You also didn't say if you had the endurance charge crafts, or CWDT setup, or brutal restraint, or all the other bits that could contribute to well layered defenses or lack thereof. Dodge / evasion is just a part of it, big part but not only one in the big picture. Also this build aims to get as close to 75% dodge as possible meanwhile you said you had around 50% only.

About the console market, it's scuffed and I think it was mentioned several times this guide is not optimized for console because only small portion of playerbase is on console, so you'd probably never find a guide dedicated for that environment. Best you can find is dedicated SSF builds that don't rely on trading for very specific items.

If you play HC, checking what popular SSFHC racers are building could be of help. ED is quite popular among them. Still, they tend to die from time to time. I'd swear Ziz only played ED and Volatile Dead this season and died multiple times on both builds. That's how hardcore goes. It's not a question if you die, but when. Unless you skip 90% of the game and play only safe content (Steelmage reached 100 in SSFHC on his gladiator by skipping deliriums and map bosses... well the strat worked for him tho!)

On the dodge side, with elusive and the enchant on amulet I was getting close to 75% when the buffs were on. I had a kintsugi I was trying to change for Hyrri's Ire. I look for maps mods, especially for crit chance/multiplier. I know I took some risks I was running maps really fast and doing every single delirium encounter. I really believe though that what killed me is a shadow. It looked like damage over time because during the blink of an eye it took to kill me, I saw my life going done over time. I guess that skipping deliriums on red maps could be a good choice and not doing unlucky dodge maps too. Do you have any idea what could have done a so quick damage over time during a delirium encounter?

By the way, I didn't have brutal restraint or any other rare stuff.

Also, do you know how much shield I need to put Mom and Elritch battery? Could that help survivability?

I'll take a look at SSF builds as you mentionne to see if I can find one more tanky, but so far this is the one I liked the most and it survives quite well to most environnements.

I was doing my first tier 15 map only to kill the scorpion and get immuned to the poison so that I was safer to kill the hunter or other poison mobs. Well, I guess I'll restart and just be more cautious.

Everytime you feel invincible you're close to death :)
"
dronesphere wrote:
is there any tutorial on how to craft the hunter influenced quiver? or do you guys just chaos slam?

edit: also, the hunter influenced stygian vise. is there any way to craft it with fossils or something?

Most people just buy the quiver off the market.
the vise, you can setup a ilvl 86 belt and slam an open prefix and hope to get it. if that fails, just fossile craft until you get the desired result.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info