[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
"
Snoopyx213 wrote:
I put my brutal restraint and I received a skill called second sight rather than wind dance.. am i doing something wrong?

It has to be "of Deshret" any number brutal restraint.

If you are using the official trade site on pathofexile.com, there's a specific stat filter that you can use:

"Denoted service of # Dekhara in the Akhara of Deshret"
Hey,
Could you help me what should I do with my gloves/rings right now?
Can't change single item because my resistances will be too low.
My gear so far, nearly did all content.

Last edited by pfarbik on May 4, 2020, 2:17:13 AM
"
Hey,
Could you help me what should I do with my gloves/rings right now?

Buy some additional pieces to work with, use annuls, and pray. You could also get some resists on your belt, but would need to upgrade your current one.

Gloves are awaken orbed for BiS

Do you have a Green Nightmare equipped? Those are resists you can take in your tree. Profile is set to private so I cant check.

A rare helm with enlighten 4 could also lead to some resists, making it easier to cap. I'd probably consult the flow chart.
hey guys just curious what would you value higher on a bow the movement speed or onslaught on attack? slammed my bow with a redeemer orb and got onslaught. i'm not sure if i want to trade it for a movement speed one. or ist it just personal preference afterall?

Spent more than 5ex with resonator and fossil and not even get close to a real thing.
"
DrDako wrote:
hey guys just curious what would you value higher on a bow the movement speed or onslaught on attack? slammed my bow with a redeemer orb and got onslaught. i'm not sure if i want to trade it for a movement speed one. or ist it just personal preference afterall?
The one linked in the guide has onslaught too, I think both are fine, as long as you don't hit blind or phasing or some other worthless mod you're good imo.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DrDako wrote:
The one linked in the guide has onslaught too, I think both are fine, as long as you don't hit blind or phasing or some other worthless mod you're good imo.

ya guess i'll just keep it for now as i have more freedom on a jewel when i dont need the onslaught mod on it anymore. i spent way too much currency on rings today anyway until i finally hit the spell dmg mod from crusader exalted and even then couldnt find the t1 bracket T.T

btw a huge thanks to you for providing additional and insightful answers for us on a daily bases. its really appreciated <3
Last edited by DrDako on May 4, 2020, 1:26:02 PM

have 12+ex what should i get next feels kinda squishy wanna get gloves and rings but hard to get cap resis with new ones i guess
I don't know how to post gear as figures here, but could anyone take a look at my set up and lemme know what I could improve? I have ~40ex

edit: figured out how to post items lul

Last edited by cna on May 4, 2020, 4:31:21 PM
"
cna wrote:
I don't know how to post gear as figures here, but could anyone take a look at my set up and lemme know what I could improve? I have ~40ex

Click switch character below your avatar pic (top left), then click on an item and press x tpo close and will be linked.

What do you think about using these boots for the totem link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info