[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
xakor wrote:
I feel very threatened by Haast, Unrelenting Frost in particular on this build, any thoughts?

The closer you are to him the less scary he becomes, only really dangerous as you close into meelee range, then he dies fast.
sorry guys for a quick evaluation info.. does this item has any value for you all?

thanks

"
Nefion wrote:
sorry guys for a quick evaluation info.. does this item has any value for you all?

thanks

I don't see how... this build uses a staff then swaps to bow... it never uses 1h weapons. And the ED builds that use 1h weapons (mostly ES builds with a shield) will usually want a wand with +1 to chaos skill gems and chaos damage over time multiplier, I'd wager.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Nefion wrote:

thanks

I don't see how... this build uses a staff then swaps to bow... it never uses 1h weapons. And the ED builds that use 1h weapons (mostly ES builds with a shield) will usually want a wand with +1 to chaos skill gems and chaos damage over time multiplier, I'd wager.

yes didnt mean strictly for this build.. just dropped it and wanted to know if has a value for selling.
probably wrong place to ask :))
Hey everyone!

First of all, thank you all for helping out! I am new to this game (This is my first league), but with your help and with the help of the guide I was able to kill A8 Sirus!

I am however in trouble, and I ask for your intellectual guidance once again.

My HP currently is 4300 and I think that is the main reason I keep dying very often instantly. Could some of you more experienced players take a quick look at my character (Daalala) and see if there's anything extremely bad to be swapped instantly?

My death counter is currently 476, mostly thanks to my little knowledge of the game, but I am sure there's plenty to work on with the gear as well.
Hi!

Just got my 36/40 challenges, yay! Thanks again for the well documented guide :).

I wanted to ask: any reason why the Crown of the Inward Eye isn't mentioned in the guide, even in the Popular alternatives section? I discovered the item when Sirus dropped it for me, and after googling I see that it was commented a few times in this thread but is supposed to be a bit worse than a well crafted Hubris.

But thing is, at the moment, Hubris with non-hunter influence with +40% ED are selling at 1.5 - 2 ex minimum, with 360+ ex on top for the Awakener orb. Cheapest Hunter influence Hubris I can find at the moment with +40% ED is above 20 ex.

Meanwhile, right now there are several Crowns with +40% ED dmg for 1 and 2ex. Even if it's not as good as an Hubris, it looks like a reasonable and very cheap upgrade over Vertex (since you'd need the lvl 4 Enlightened later anyway if you were going to upgrade). It boosted both my HP and dmg significantly.

Thanks!
Just respeced from a TR build and i love the ed/contagion gameplay. Even though DPS is good I still die a lot. Can anyone look and say how can i improve my gear? I think about either buying ed bow or hyrri's chest. What would be the best thing to do?
https://pastebin.com/YGi4Fsk8
Thanks
"
Nefion wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Nefion wrote:

thanks

yes didnt mean strictly for this build.. just dropped it and wanted to know if has a value for selling.
probably wrong place to ask :))

No, not worth anything. Its got a bunch of wasted affixes and spell roll is low tier. Efficacy is only T16. Would be a vendor for me.

"
jonashovinen wrote:
Hey everyone!

First of all, thank you all for helping out! I am new to this game (This is my first league), but with your help and with the help of the guide I was able to kill A8 Sirus!

I am however in trouble, and I ask for your intellectual guidance once again.

My HP currently is 4300 and I think that is the main reason I keep dying very often instantly. Could some of you more experienced players take a quick look at my character (Daalala) and see if there's anything extremely bad to be swapped instantly?

My death counter is currently 476, mostly thanks to my little knowledge of the game, but I am sure there's plenty to work on with the gear as well.

-drop soul strike, get a +life +DoT (or double DoT if you can afford) quiver.

-Would drop rotgut and pick up a normal quicksilver with a '%increased movespeed during flask effect' suffix. You also have two 'remove bleed' flasks, drop one of those and get a curse immunity suffix flask.

-de-spec from the Quick Recovery wheel and put the 3 points into the Herbalism wheel, you are getting more % life per node with that wheel.

-Get rid of spreading rot jewel, you have wither totems so it's not doing anything for you.

-Would swap your amulet anointment from freedom of movement and get either soul of steel (defensive) or corruption (offensive), as with your current setup you're hitting max dodge cap

-Also, get an 8 node large cluster jewel with %increased chaos damage for small nodes, 2 jewel sockets, and wicked pall + 2 other abilities of your choice that grant increased damage. Get another medium cluster and socket both your existing one and new one into it.

-you're gigantically over-capped on fire res. I would see if you could swap up affixes a bit to get better offensive rolls on stuff.

-fertile catalysts on your left ring for +life

-beyond that things get pricey, but would get a hunter belt with %increased life and +max life (T1 roll). Probably in the 8-10ex range.
"
arelil wrote:

No, not worth anything. Its got a bunch of wasted affixes and spell roll is low tier. Efficacy is only T16. Would be a vendor for me.

thanks a lot mate !
I prefer your CWDT chest set up because I'm on console. What would you recommend as a chest that can realistically get RRRBB? I looked up the odds with the pure evasion chests. It wasn't good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info