[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Nefion wrote:
how everybody make so much money??
I am at couple of exalts and very slow to pile up... :(

We can clear Delirium map up to 19 lvl, boss is hard to kill. You will get a lot of currency here.
Also giving exp to gems with the help of Tora in Syndicate or other valuable upgrades can give you money
Sold my bow which didn't have damage over time multiplier mod for 4ex (Bought it for 3ex).

Then used up all of my currency to buy this bow for 8 exalt. Hope it's worth it!
I've got 5.5k life now, btw, what is better allocation in this case - corruption or freedom of movement?
Darkxellmc you wrote:
"
Grace is 50% reservation, not 25%.
Too expensive for what it gives.

I don't run Grace and the build doesn't mention it?

Malevolence is 50%, and Dicipline 35%. That doesn't leave room for Flesh and Stone,
unless you take some -mana reserved in the tree, which I ended up doing.
Last edited by Roevsangerboerge on Apr 20, 2020, 9:10:41 AM
"
katonsew wrote:
I've got 5.5k life now, btw, what is better allocation in this case - corruption or freedom of movement?

I personally run Corruption, it provides a fairly sizable dps boost. Freedom of Movement helps us less when we're able to already hit the dodge cap without it, really all it ends up giving is 30% evasion and 10% movement speed, not worth the investment IMO.
"
Malevolence is 50%, and Dicipline 35%. That doesn't leave room for Flesh and Stone,
unless you take some -mana reserved in the tree, which I ended up doing.

You are supposed to link Malevolence and Discipline with Enlighten, which is a gem that reduces the reserved mana.

Vertex is an unique helmet that gives +1 level to socketed gems. With that, lvl 3 Enlighten gets to lvl 4 allowing you to have Malevolence + Discipline linked to it and Flesh and Stone (or Aspect of the Spider) on top of it anywhere else.

When you want to upgrade from Vertex in the future, you'll need to find a lvl 4 Enlighten gem. Those are expensive though, so stick to Vertex until you are rich.
Hello!

Can you check for me what to upgrade next? I think my toon is public.

Thank you for this awesome guide! This is my first character who reached the end game.

<3
I feel very threatened by Haast, Unrelenting Frost in particular on this build, any thoughts?
Also, blighted maps is also extremely lucrative and can be trivialized with Ambel Oil without really sacrificing much profit. The blighted maps are at an all time low and you can't really lose any currency by running them.

I got a doctor card in a thousand stacked deck which sold for 18.8ex and I have a sense this isn't too lucky/unlucky.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
haoni wrote:

I have started getting into crafting more now as upgrades start to be quite expensive. I managed to get hands on hunter influenced 85 ilvl hubris circlet. Earlier owner told me he had spent 10ex trying to get it to roll -chaos resist and T1 energy shield roll.

So, those of you who have done the crafting, is there any basis on his claim? At how much resonator spamming I'm looking at currency-wise?

It won't cost that much if you just spam aberrant
Spamming aberrant dense will ruin you

TL/DR: The best option cost wise apparently is currently Aberrant+Dense+Metallic.
It will take you 37 tries (average) to hit -9 with at least a t2 flat or % roll, which is 220chaos. Adding metallic fossils actually changes nothing, it's just that two sockets resonators are expensive atm. We have plenty of fossils, but resonators only come from delve...

If you just use aberrant, it'll take you 106 tries on average.

Good catch, didn't have the optimizer when I was checking for comparisons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info