[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

It's a shame Farrul's Fur works quite poorly with this build, since I got one on my first Farrul fight and 6Ld it in 200 fusings. Anyway, this build is really strong for me at this point. I expect the most vicious tier 16 maps, Aul, Cortex, Uber Elder and A8 Sirus to be very hard, but everything else melts.
"
katonsew wrote:
Can someone give me a good advice, how to make my character far more viable? Now I have 4.5k hp and it's really small, I die sometimes and can't reach even 95 lvl lol.
I've just got 15 ex and don't know what to do to clear t16 delirium fast w/o death.
I considered crafting hubris, but it seems to be out of budget and won't give me much.
Thanks.
Also I have a problem with resistances, only in these states of rings I have 100% resistances (to clear maps with elemenetal weakness) so I'm pretty puzzled.
Also, is culling strike on gloves really important? Coz I don't understand why it's very effective.

-You need more life, drop the soulstrike quiver and pick up a life + DoT quiver instead (or life with double DoT if you can afford).

-get rid of spreading rot, you're using wither totems so you dont need blight to apply wither stacks. Pick up a %increased life, %increased chaos DoT, %increased damage (of some sort) jewel. Should be able to get one for like 20c.

-Fix flasks, you really dont need double health pots - blood of the karui isnt doing much at all for you, would drop and replace with a different defensive utility flask, ideally with a curse immunity or bleed immunity suffix. Swap other life flask for a divine with some component of instant heal on it and a curse immunity / bleed immunity suffix (whichever you dont get on your other new utility defensive flask). That would then let you get a % increased movespeed during flask effect suffix on your quicksilver.

-Get a better amulet, ideally with %chaos DoT multi (most important) and then +1 to either chaos or intelligence jewels, that also has a life prefix on it (if possible). You can pick up one of these amulets for 2-3 ex at this point in the league if you dont care about life, just remember to keep one free affix to craft +min endurance charges on.

- +quality your jewelry with life roles on it with fertile catalysts.

-with 15 ex, I would start looking for a hunter-influenced stygian that gives %increased life, as well as a T1 flat +life roll. A well-rolled stygian will be ~8-10ex.

-I dont think you need the point you specced into Physique? You're sitting at 140 str, nothing I can see in your build requires anything near that much str. Spec that point into the small life node next to Blood Drinker.

-If you need more DPS, get an 8-node large cluster gem that gives %increased chaos dmg with wicked pall + unholy grace + 2 jewel sockets + one other notable of your choosing (ideally that gives dmg for the build).
hi,
for Endgame getting better life regen is viable by replacing Discipline for Vitality and use CWDT with Stone Golem ? thanks

I'm finally done with the challenges. This was my first time playing ED/Cont and man, it's crazy how good it is from start to finish. Farmed a lot this league. I crafted and slammed the bow, too bad I got blind on hit. Oh well.

I got really lucky with the belt, quiver and amethyst ring drops and I managed to 6 link two Hyrri's Ire with less than 400 fuses! One of them I corrupted on the temple and got all white sockets. Was hoping for an upgrade but thankfully it did not poof.

@Darkxellmc Thank you very much, your guide is awesome, especially the crafting guides. I never metacrafted before and was terrified of wasting my stuff by breaking something. I even imprinted the bow 3 times LOL, kind of a waste but at least I recovered the currency.
Last edited by merendero on Apr 20, 2020, 4:05:24 AM
how everybody make so much money??
I am at couple of exalts and very slow to pile up... :(
"
Nefion wrote:
how everybody make so much money??
I am at couple of exalts and very slow to pile up... :(

The simplest way is just playing, honestly. Never stay in your hideout, alch a bunch of maps and farm them non-stop and level meta gems in your weapon swap (gems that you can get to 20 without worrying about stats). Vendor the gem with a GCP, lvl again to 20/20, corrupt and hope for a 21. A 21/20 Cyclone is 1.2 ex right now, for example. It's easy, effortless money.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/skill-gems
Last edited by merendero on Apr 20, 2020, 4:30:25 AM
I got another 35ex to play with, but atm i'm quite happy with my 5.2k life and 2k ES . Damage is also quite good, im brezzing thru all of the content
Can someone please explain the Culling Strike on Gloves, because from what i read DoTs don't trigger Culling Strike. Thanks in advance.
"
GokuGr wrote:
Can someone please explain the Culling Strike on Gloves, because from what i read DoTs don't trigger Culling Strike. Thanks in advance.

I use flame dash and ED to trigger mine. Their useful in certain situations, but for their price and annoyance to craft, I would leave them as a final purchase TBH.
Spoiler
"
arelil wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
Can someone give me a good advice, how to make my character far more viable? Now I have 4.5k hp and it's really small, I die sometimes and can't reach even 95 lvl lol.
I've just got 15 ex and don't know what to do to clear t16 delirium fast w/o death.
I considered crafting hubris, but it seems to be out of budget and won't give me much.
Thanks.
Also I have a problem with resistances, only in these states of rings I have 100% resistances (to clear maps with elemenetal weakness) so I'm pretty puzzled.
Also, is culling strike on gloves really important? Coz I don't understand why it's very effective.

-You need more life, drop the soulstrike quiver and pick up a life + DoT quiver instead (or life with double DoT if you can afford).

-get rid of spreading rot, you're using wither totems so you dont need blight to apply wither stacks. Pick up a %increased life, %increased chaos DoT, %increased damage (of some sort) jewel. Should be able to get one for like 20c.

-Fix flasks, you really dont need double health pots - blood of the karui isnt doing much at all for you, would drop and replace with a different defensive utility flask, ideally with a curse immunity or bleed immunity suffix. Swap other life flask for a divine with some component of instant heal on it and a curse immunity / bleed immunity suffix (whichever you dont get on your other new utility defensive flask). That would then let you get a % increased movespeed during flask effect suffix on your quicksilver.

-Get a better amulet, ideally with %chaos DoT multi (most important) and then +1 to either chaos or intelligence jewels, that also has a life prefix on it (if possible). You can pick up one of these amulets for 2-3 ex at this point in the league if you dont care about life, just remember to keep one free affix to craft +min endurance charges on.

- +quality your jewelry with life roles on it with fertile catalysts.

-with 15 ex, I would start looking for a hunter-influenced stygian that gives %increased life, as well as a T1 flat +life roll. A well-rolled stygian will be ~8-10ex.

-I dont think you need the point you specced into Physique? You're sitting at 140 str, nothing I can see in your build requires anything near that much str. Spec that point into the small life node next to Blood Drinker.

-If you need more DPS, get an 8-node large cluster gem that gives %increased chaos dmg with wicked pall + unholy grace + 2 jewel sockets + one other notable of your choosing (ideally that gives dmg for the build).

Many thanks. Will try to implement your ideas. This str point was just to understand, how my build works without a ring with strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info