[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello guys. Selling gear from my trickster. That was insane build. Some stuff is great, like BiS bow:

DM me in the game: @ElectroDedInside

Upd: amulet is sold
Last edited by Kartofaniwe on Apr 19, 2020, 7:54:30 AM
Great Guide and very good explained!

Could someone take a quick look at my build?
I can´t reach that high attack dodge chance like in the guide, i don´t know why and i get one shot often.

I play on console so crafted items are not easy to obtain, but i got good currency and i´m trying to craft everything for myself (2x bricked amulets and 1 pair of gloves..)

What would be the best way to craft the hunter belt ?

It seems something like - Craft high life/res stygian with open prefix and slam hunter orb for the % life.

am i right ?

Can i save it somehow if i get the wrong mod or should ijust move to a new base ?

TIA
"
jonashovinen wrote:
Hey guys!

After spending around 6ex on double amulets + Awakeners orb I managed to fuck it up by using Orb of annulment as stated in the guide, to get the health on it (It removed the +1 to skills instead of dexterity).

Is there any way to avoid this? Or should I just go with the roll given by the awakeners orb without risking the amulet to go to shit? I will try it again once I get enough currency, but I really want to avoid doing this again :/

Did you read the warning portion? Anytime you annul it's a high risk gamble if it's a significant portion of your currency. And you can brick items very easily. Also look for trades instead of crafting your own stuff if you are uncertain of outcomes unless it's an almost guaranteed craft.
"
diCastro90 wrote:
Great Guide and very good explained!

I play on console so crafted items are not easy to obtain, but i got good currency and i´m trying to craft everything for myself (2x bricked amulets and 1 pair of gloves..)

What would be the best way to craft the hunter belt ?

It seems something like - Craft high life/res stygian with open prefix and slam hunter orb for the % life.

am i right ?

Can i save it somehow if i get the wrong mod or should ijust move to a new base ?

TIA

For my belt, i got an i86 stygian, rolled T1life and some other stuff and slammed with hunter exalt. Didn't get the %life, so fossil crafted just with pristine until i got life and %life. Had crappy suffix and didn't want to keep fossil crafting, so just did the prefix can't be changed, scoured, multi-mod and beast crafted on aspect of spider.
i could have just kept fossil crafting for something with better resists, but sometimes good enough is good enough!

The hunter slam will give you a chance of getting that prefix too, just use catalysts for life to up your chance then slam if you have a prepped base ready.
If you miss with slam on the hunters base, just fossil craft until you get what you desire, may take a few attempts.

Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 19, 2020, 10:42:26 AM
I'm running on like a really budget version of this build.. not even close to BiS items but I can clear upto T16 maps fairly easily. Did 3 Elder guardians too so far.

Which item slot requires an urgent upgrade if there's any?
Guys, when you alocate Brutal restraint of deshret do you also spend point to alocate Wind Dancer?

Thanks
"
malohp wrote:
Guys, when you alocate Brutal restraint of deshret do you also spend point to alocate Wind Dancer?

Thanks

yes.
Last edited by diCastro90 on Apr 19, 2020, 1:24:05 PM
Hey Guys. Sorry if my Question is already answered, but 300+ Pages is a lot to see through :D

So one Question:
Why do we take Eldritch Ward? And is there anywhing i need to have done, before taking it?

Sorry if i have overlooked it in the guide, sometimes reading comprehension lacks, when its getting late :D
Last edited by Mockusmax on Apr 19, 2020, 1:41:52 PM
"
Mockusmax wrote:
Hey Guys. Sorry if my QUestion is already answered, but 300+ Pages is a lot to see through :D
So one Question: Why do we take Eldritch Ward? And is there anywhing i need to have done, before taking it? Sorry if i have overlooked it in the guide, sometimes reading comprehension lacks, when its getting late :D

basically all your mana will be reserved and you still need some to cast rest of the skills
"
malohp wrote:
"
Mockusmax wrote:
Hey Guys. Sorry if my QUestion is already answered, but 300+ Pages is a lot to see through :D
So one Question: Why do we take Eldritch Ward? And is there anywhing i need to have done, before taking it? Sorry if i have overlooked it in the guide, sometimes reading comprehension lacks, when its getting late :D

basically all your mana will be reserved and you still need some to cast rest of the skills

Ah okay i guess my Enlighten-Support needs to get this last Lvlup. Then i can use Flesh and Stone, then i will need Elditch i think.

Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info