[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Botino wrote:
"
Botino wrote:
Hi, really enjoying the build so far, I think it's perfect for this league. Thanks for the guide!

About the boots upgrade, I was wondering, why do you chose to go for chance to dodge attack hits and not spell hits ? Any particular reason that i'm missing ? Is there a stat better than the other ?

Does anyone know about this ? I got the currency to buy those boots but i'm still wondering which is better and why.

Yeah most things you are worried about being hit by are attacks, spell dodge is pretty niche.

I've really liked the double dodge boots I've started using, I'm up to 66% dodge base, so either flask or my conditional dodge on hit basically caps me. I'm still trying for a T1 dodge (which will cap with conditional dodge) but the T2 dodge are still a big improvement.

edit: finally got t1 dodge. 68% base dodge (without green nightmare) + 7% conditional dodge on hit (pantheon + abyss jewel) is cap - seems pretty useful.

Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 8, 2020, 5:04:59 PM
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:

This pair of boots is absolutely insane. Gratz!
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
"
Botino wrote:
"
Botino wrote:
Hi, really enjoying the build so far, I think it's perfect for this league. Thanks for the guide!

About the boots upgrade, I was wondering, why do you chose to go for chance to dodge attack hits and not spell hits ? Any particular reason that i'm missing ? Is there a stat better than the other ?

Does anyone know about this ? I got the currency to buy those boots but i'm still wondering which is better and why.

Yeah most things you are worried about being hit by are attacks, spell dodge is pretty niche.

I've really liked the double dodge boots I've started using, I'm up to 66% dodge base, so either flask or my conditional dodge on hit basically caps me. I'm still trying for a T1 dodge (which will cap with conditional dodge) but the T2 dodge are still a big improvement.

edit: finally got t1 dodge. 68% base dodge (without green nightmare) + 7% conditional dodge on hit (pantheon + abyss jewel) is cap - seems pretty useful.

those are sick, how did you craft them?
"
arelil wrote:
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:

those are sick, how did you craft them?

It was just finding the base pairs of boots with t1 life + matatls, res, and open suffix and then slamming with redeemer orbs. Blocking non-damaging ailment suffix if possible.

Took about 12 tries before I got a pair with t1 dodge, it should be 1/8 or 1/10 though depending if you can block a suffix. I also tried a couple life + hybrid life pairs but no hits on those unfortunately.
Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 8, 2020, 6:30:55 PM

Recently reached 96 with this build ;) so far so good. I have to admit that i had a bit luck with craft this league, although i know these items are not perfect. Still, thanks to your guide i know now a bit more about crafting
I used to get serious problems to handle damage over time, like burning damage inflicted on me. My energy shield is drained fast and sometimes I got killed.

Any advices on this?
Please update the original post to be less misleading. At it stands, endgame content beyond Red Maps like Sirus 8 and Simulacrum are *not* possible without juiced up gear, you get oneshot constantly and even at optimal setup don't have the dps to outlast a lot of stuff. I'm not saying it can't do it, but it's close to impossible without minmax. This build is not "tanky" at all if you don't have a pack of squishy baseline mobs to combo.
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Apr 8, 2020, 10:35:41 PM
"
RafaMarce wrote:
I used to get serious problems to handle damage over time, like burning damage inflicted on me. My energy shield is drained fast and sometimes I got killed.

Any advices on this?

Get Soul of Abberath as minor pantheon. Best minor pantheon for this build IMO
Hi, thanks for the wonderful guide.

Silly question, are we supposed to use all 3 auras, discipline, malevolence & flesh and stone at the same time?

As it stands, i do not have enough unreserved mana to be using all 3 at the same time.
"
Please update the original post to be less misleading. At it stands, endgame content beyond Red Maps like Sirus 8 and Simulacrum are *not* possible without juiced up gear, you get oneshot constantly and even at optimal setup don't have the dps to outlast a lot of stuff. I'm not saying it can't do it, but it's close to impossible without minmax. This build is not "tanky" at all if you don't have a pack of squishy baseline mobs to combo.

Estimated costs for this Build (my poor Gear)

Helmet: 10c
Bow: 8x
Quiver: 30c
Gloves: 100c
Ring1: 30c
Ring2: 50c
Boots: 30c
Amu: 7EX

Green Nightmare: 140c
Watchers Eye: 15 Ex
Enlighten 4: 5 Ex
Empower 4: 2Ex
Brutal Restraint Timeless: 90C
Transcedent Mind: 1,4 Ex
Spreading Rot Blood: 80c

=40Ex

Maybe this Items are a now cheaper. This is what I payed for.

The trick is to find the right balance. Energy Shield and Life Points. Dodge and other mitigation. When you follow this guide you will reach this. Even on low budget.

My Gear is not so good but I can do:
Minotaur face tank
Sirus
Cortex
100% T16 Map with Orbs (hell this takes time)
20 Wave Simu with Boss
T16 Maps and Bosses with zero Problem. Trash is easy.

The only thing I changend is Wither Totem. I use Spreading Rot with a bit more cast speed setup. I have Steelskin with CWDT and Second Wind with Dash. 5 Dashes feel like Shield Charge. That's awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info