[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Fushta wrote:
A question - why is matatl's 6% dodge so important?

If I check my pob, I have 75% dodge with flask and elusive regardless, and I think you mentioned it's good to be not dependent on flask. However, if there are no mobs around to recharge flasks, chances are quite high I don't have elusive either, which drops me all the way down to ~50% dodge. Does 6% really matter in this situation?

Also is culling strike on gloves really better than 28% inc dot/spell damage from warlord? I mean, it sounds good for fat bosses like sirus or uelder, however situations when it really makes a difference sound like a one-on-a-million cases, while inc damage works all the time.
Why not both ?:D

The clear speed is more than enough with good gear, id rather kill bosses abit quicker.

I mean its a dodge build, why not get all the dodge you can while not having any sort of buff ? Yes it matters.
Last edited by ozten on Apr 8, 2020, 12:02:40 PM
"
ozten wrote:
Why not both ?

Oh, that was a juicy one, exile!
"
Botino wrote:
"
Botino wrote:
Hi, really enjoying the build so far, I think it's perfect for this league. Thanks for the guide!

About the boots upgrade, I was wondering, why do you chose to go for chance to dodge attack hits and not spell hits ? Any particular reason that i'm missing ? Is there a stat better than the other ?

Does anyone know about this ? I got the currency to buy those boots but i'm still wondering which is better and why.

Dodging attacks is better than dodging spells. I saw this answer from OP a while back in one of the previous pages of this thread, but basically the vast majority of enemies in the game are using attacks, and not spells, to hit you. The major exception to this is Sirius, but for everything else dodging attacks is preferable to spells.
So i just switched to this build. but i have no idea how to turn on discipline, malevolence and aspect of the spider at the same time? got enlighten 3 in the helmet + malevolence + discipline. any help? :/

edit: nevermind. got aspect of the spider on boots. and it gets supported by duration
Last edited by Inso89 on Apr 8, 2020, 1:07:46 PM
"
danit0x wrote:
i feel like i have reached a cap with the build. Is there any noticeable upgrade left to obtain, or is it just min/maxing at this point?

This is my gear.

Watcher's, trascendence ,triple chaos damage with %life, and brutal deshret.

Is brush With Death a better notable than Exposure Therapy?

Love your setup by the way, very interesting methods to boosting DPS.

Is your dodge full capped without Green Nightmare?

You're looking pretty well-rounded imo. But I myself still need plenty of upgrades
"
Inso89 wrote:
So i just switched to this build. but i have no idea how to turn on discipline, malevolence and aspect of the spider at the same time? got enlighten 3 in the helmet + malevolence + discipline. any help? :/
You have aspect of the spider on boots and from what many people reported here having "increased duration" gem in the same item as aspect of the spider will increase its reservation.

"
Fushta wrote:
Also is culling strike on gloves really better than 28% inc dot/spell damage from warlord? I mean, it sounds good for fat bosses like sirus or uelder, however situations when it really makes a difference sound like a one-on-a-million cases, while inc damage works all the time.
It's not in a million, it's basically every boss / mob that lives long enough to actually notice the last 10% of his HP lasting a bit. Unless you mean you can't "hit" him at that stage so you're not proccing culling strike.

The reason is 28% increased is not as big when you have total 800% increased from various sources (spell damage etc.) and if dot builds struggle with anything, it's the long living bosses, so you try to help with the weaknesses, meanwhile map clear shouldn't be a problem.

"
MRNXDE wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm a beginner and I die all the time at Sirus and even most mapbosses. I'm level 92 and I can't advance because all progress is ruined by death. My death count is now 555 deaths for 10 days of played time. I have tried to stick to the "What to upgrade next" section, but keep dying.
What you could upgrade:
- lvl 21 essence drain
- at least I see on your profile you threw away that horrible talisman, but you should anoint your new neck
- quality the gloves and boots
- upgrade that corrupted blood jewel to something with also useful mods on it
- the jewel in your belt could be better too
- also you should unspec the 2 redundant points between coordination and method to the madness wheel if you lack str just pick a +30 node and spend the other point in life, you have less than 4k, it's kinda low...? You have an easy 6% next to blood drinker and 2 easy 5% next to blood siphon / cruel preparation
- also respec swift killer into prolonged pain
- and I feel you could squeeze more life on several on your rare slots, belt, gloves, boots have nothing special on them to justify not finding item with high life roll (as opposed to items with harder to obtain mods life culling strike gloves or dodge boots)

So after some time i still get killed by bosses, some boss attack cant be survived.
Sirus beams completely ignore spell dodge (hate when he teleports out of the screen and while you searching for him, you die).
Kosis's aoe wave cant be survived to (rest of his attacks easy to evade).
Elder's donut-like voidzones: oneshot (even in center save zone somehow i die).

I dont understand why author did'nt add a travel skill to the build becouse without it it's niar impossible to evade most of boss abilities.

Unkillable word is not applicable for this build, but it's decent enough if you can follow boss tactics and good reaction (and add a travel skill).
So after some time i still get killed by bosses, some boss attack cant be survived.
Sirus beams completely ignore spell dodge (hate when he teleports out of the screen and while you searching for him, you die).

I dont understand why author did'nt add a travel skill to the build becouse without it it's niar impossible to evade most of boss abilities. I've replaced increased duration support to dash.

Unkillable word is not applicable for this build, but it's decent enough if you can follow boss tactics and good reaction (and add a travel skill).
"
lehlehich wrote:

I dont understand why author did'nt add a travel skill to the build becouse without it it's niar impossible to evade most of boss abilities. I've replaced increased duration support to dash.

A travel skill... like flame dash in the helmet setup?
Yeah, I think OP should add that, it's a good idea :p
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
lehlehich wrote:

A travel skill... like flame dash in the helmet setup?
Yeah, I think OP should add that, it's a good idea :p

Sorry, did'nt see FD there. But if one uses flesh and stone, there's no space for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info