[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Why are we not using despair?

Build does in the form of witchfire brew. I personally swapped it out for sulphur flask, and just self cast despair (dropping faster casting from contagion).
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Thanks a ton for the reply and guide @Darkxell. Made tons of ex with it as a league starter which is pretty hot.

Guess it's time to reroll to something disgustingly op with the currency earned, thanks again!

Mirror service worthy?
Last edited by draxvi on Apr 6, 2020, 5:23:42 PM
"
draxvi wrote:

Mirror service worthy?

I dont see how? No life, no endurance charge. Feels like we have enough movespeed.
"
On Your Knees wrote:

Considering most people linking DoT multi and Culling gloves have a bunch of undesirable mods, its awakener culling and elder dot gloves and pray.

That's where my doubt was. I thought if u put an influenced item with a suffix(culling) and another influenced item with a suffix(DOT multi) and you use an awakener's orb, it would use one suffix of those two, and then roll a different prefix from the other influence not used. At least that's what the poe wiki said, so that's why I opted to use the spell damage prefix with the DOT multi suffix.
"
That's where my doubt was. I thought if u put an influenced item with a suffix(culling) and another influenced item with a suffix(DOT multi) and you use an awakener's orb, it would use one suffix of those two, and then roll a different prefix from the other influence not used. At least that's what the poe wiki said, so that's why I opted to use the spell damage prefix with the DOT multi suffix.

If Chaos dot and culling are the only influenced on the item you are combinung they are guaranteed when using awakener orb. The rest is rng. I mean the orb even says so.

"Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class
The second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers"

Get a elder pair with t1 Chaos dot, get a warlord pair with culling. Make sure its the only influence mod on both. Use awakener orb on culling item then the elder item and it will end up having both.
Last edited by ozten on Apr 6, 2020, 6:34:20 PM
here's another milestone I just hit for anyone looking to start the build wondering if it can do all new delerium content. T16 Hydra 100% Delerious. Died once to Krosus (had both bosses in the map), because something bugged out and he was creating gigantic pillars all over the place...with not the easiest mods on the map. Build feels really OP once you actually invest into it. Not the fastest bosser, but very safe. Thanks for the build Dark, and being so active answering questions.

ArcTesla - Domination
Fuck, couldn't kill A5 Sirus, after i braught him to 25% he just one shots me.
it sucks :(
Last edited by sikduck on Apr 6, 2020, 6:59:16 PM
New question Dark...have you ever used headhunter with this build? Just got one from beastiary, and now don't know if I sell it, or use it.

Edit: Disregard this question...it's a disgusting item. I'm glad I got to use it one time in all my years playing this game lol.
ArcTesla - Domination
Last edited by KaTet on Apr 6, 2020, 8:38:05 PM

What's the path after this? Didn't get life and cant multimod. Crafting guide says to annul, but won't that risk ruining the influences? Cose wise, should I craft min endurance for now and wait to have the currency to risk annul to multimod life-endurance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info