[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
qraCz wrote:
Hi hope you can help me, just started playing this game last month and love this build for my first character, if someone can help me decide what i should improve next?

I am probably getting close to have invested 10 Ex by now:
-Have a ED bow (the 5Ex version)
-Have Vertex, 5L Hyrris, and working on my rare boots,gloves, etc.

According to the guide i should be improving either a lvl21 ED, Transcendent Mind or a 6L Hyrris.

lvl21 ED or TMind is around 1.5 Ex or less if patient enough while a 6L Hyrris right now is well over 5Ex even if waiting for someone to lower the price.

Posting the rest of my gear also in case more experienced players see i should immediately improve another part of my gear.

Thanks a lot

You can get a lvl 21/0 ED for 20c, and your Hyrris is fine, 6L is realy not needet. I would go for Transcendent Mind and Brutal Restraint if you dont have it already. And by a corrupred lvl 3 Enlighten for 30c instead of leveling yours. You can also get a +1 Amulet with life for 1-2 ex.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Apr 4, 2020, 4:03:55 AM
I'm liking the build a lot, having very little trouble with any content on about 100 EX worth of gear, however my blighted map strategy seems terrible, I struggle with anything T11 and above. Any hints?
Hello there,

Once again, thank you so muich for the build and the "what to do next" sheet. IT reallly help.

Currently sitting with this gear :

I'm actually doing my best to craft good rings... but the craftting base currently cost a fortune if you want the bis one ( double resist) and the rng on annulment orb...... well doing ma best :)
Omg! Didn't have a helm enchant so decided to run a lab for the hell of it and on my first try I got ED Damage! I'm still freaking out lol.

And as if that wasn't good enough. I slammed my ED bow for the final suffix and hit T1 Onslaught. Today was a good day.

Last edited by Heyitspars on Apr 4, 2020, 6:52:36 AM
Hi, this is a dumb question but this is my first time doing these big end-game crafts and I just wanna make sure I'm good from here before I spend the exalts to craft. To finish this up I need can have 3 crafted mods(2ex), +1 endurance charges(1 divine), and the best life mod is 41-55 for 2 alch, right? The site I was using lists the endurance craft as 1ex and the tutorial cost doesn't quite match up either so I wanted to double check. Thanks!

GG and a big cookie for you :)

#abitjealous
Hey.

Thanks for the build.
I am still using a 6 link cane, and I am going ton switch for a bow cause I am lacking damages.
I dont feel like crafting it, guess I am kind of scared to f*** things up. I am not an experienced player and I already did things wrong in the past.

So I am looking to trade it.
Can someone help me figure what mod I should be looking in priority ?

I have something like 10 to 12 exalts right now (if it is less, it is okay too :D)

Thanks a lot !

or

if I take off crown I lost 50k dot dps. -9 chaos res from hubris is better for bosses yup? And ofc I will work on enchant.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
"
Renack wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
[/quote="Renack" realm="pc"]Does Culling strike on the glove works with ED or blight ?

only ed and flame dash hits

Is it realy worth the price then ?

Yes. 11% MORE single target damage helps a lot. [/quote]

Well thanks, guess I'll try to grab one of those gloves then :)
Hello everyone.
This is my first character level 95.
Very tanky build. Closes all content without any problems.
Here are my gear. What advise to change?
Spoiler

P.S. Phase run on the left mouse button is really very cool boost ms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info