[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Renack wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Renack wrote:
Does Culling strike on the glove works with ED or blight ?

only ed and flame dash hits

Is it realy worth the price then ?

Yes. 11% MORE single target damage helps a lot.
Hello !

First post on the forum, I just want to thank for the guide.
The guide by itself is brilliantly done and is one of the best ( if not the best ) that i have followed.
The build is so satisfying to play, a bit slow on the boss but it's good to practice the strat :) I did Sirus AW8, T16 juiced 100% delirium and simulacrum 20/20 without any problem.

Thanks again :)
So with phase run the frenzy charges from Green Nightmare are immediately consumed - that makes me think it isn't worth running anymore. Looking at options, what stood out to me was dropping some res from Boots in order to get a dodge suffix.

I slammed a few pairs with Redeemer orbs and ended up with T2 spell dodge and T2 attack dodge pairs - then replaced the Green Nightmare with a rare 2x damage, all res, life jewel which res-capped me again.

Overall with T2 dodge affixes I gain 5% dodge or 8% spell dodge (with -3 attack dodge), 23% increased damage, and a bit of life - this seems much better than the frenzy charges from Green Nightmare. I'm sure there are also changes to the passive tree that could be better, this was just a first take. I'm not sure whether the attack or spell dodge is ideal, the spell dodge would be better for bossing, and our map clear is already pretty good - we are also over-cap on attack dodge already from conditional sources / flasks, so the spell dodge may be better. I'm going to test both.

Here are the boots:

Thoughts?

Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 3, 2020, 10:17:16 PM
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
So with phase run the frenzy charges from Green Nightmare are immediately consumed - that makes me think it isn't worth running anymore. Looking at options, what stood out to me was dropping some res from Boots in order to get a dodge suffix.

I slammed a few pairs with Redeemer orbs and ended up with T2 spell dodge and T2 attack dodge pairs - then replaced the Green Nightmare with a rare 2x damage, all res, life jewel which res-capped me again.

Overall with T2 dodge affixes I gain 5% dodge or 8% spell dodge (with -3 attack dodge), 23% increased damage, and a bit of life - this seems much better than the frenzy charges from Green Nightmare. I'm sure there are also changes to the passive tree that could be better, this was just a first take. I'm not sure whether the attack or spell dodge is ideal, the spell dodge would be better for bossing, and our map clear is already pretty good - we are also over-cap on attack dodge already from conditional sources / flasks, so the spell dodge may be better. I'm going to test both.

Here are the boots:

Thoughts?

I tried using Phase Run after the update and immediately noticed it proccing at the most inconvenient times. It'll go off, consume frenzy charges, and reduce my cast speed right when I need to hit a mob. Mapping feels way more inconsistent.

So I switched to Withering Step. Having the elusive buff up during boss fights (and thus max attack and spell dodge) is worth way more than movement speed during mapping.

Also means you don't have to mess around with influenced boots and get to keep green nightmare and frenzy charges.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Apr 4, 2020, 12:11:43 AM
"
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:

Here are the boots:

Thoughts?

I tried using Phase Run after the update and immediately noticed it proccing at the most inconvenient times. It'll go off, consume frenzy charges, and reduce my cast speed right when I need to hit a mob. Mapping feels way more inconsistent.

So I switched to Withering Step. Having the elusive buff up during boss fights (and thus max attack and spell dodge) is worth way more than movement speed during mapping.

Also means you don't have to mess around with influenced boots and get to keep green nightmare and frenzy charges.

Just wait until you want to use flame dash on the boss...and you can't. I tried making withering step work, but felt WAY worse those few times when you absolutely need flame dash.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
KaTet wrote:
"

Just wait until you want to use flame dash on the boss...and you can't. I tried making withering step work, but felt WAY worse those few times when you absolutely need flame dash.

Hasn't happened to me yet. Although that may be because I run flame dash + second wind.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Apr 4, 2020, 12:50:03 AM
"
"
KaTet wrote:
"

Hasn't happened to me yet. Although that may be because I run flame dash + second wind.

It will, and once it kills you, you'll say fuck this shit, just like i did lol. It locks you out of charging if you have wither up and no charges of flame dash until you cast a skill. It's super clunky imo. Very good in theory, just really, really fucking sucks when you need to rely on flame dash but dont have it.
ArcTesla - Domination
"
KaTet wrote:
"
"
KaTet wrote:

It will, and once it kills you, you'll say fuck this shit, just like i did lol. It locks you out of charging if you have wither up and no charges of flame dash until you cast a skill. It's super clunky imo. Very good in theory, just really, really fucking sucks when you need to rely on flame dash but dont have it.
So do you not have frenzy charges?

[/quote]So do you not have frenzy charges?[/quote]

Current state no, trying to evaluate if the dodge from green nightmare is worth it, and it kind of feels like it is. I dropped a much heavier damage setup with large cluster, 2 medium, and 2 small to go to the 1 medium and 1 small setup, and damage feels fine after i upgraded to +1 neck and empower 4, and i gained 1k hp. I honestly notice the survivability boost more than the damage loss tbh.
ArcTesla - Domination
Hi hope you can help me, just started playing this game last month and love this build for my first character, if someone can help me decide what i should improve next?

I am probably getting close to have invested 10 Ex by now:
-Have a ED bow (the 5Ex version)
-Have Vertex, 5L Hyrris, and working on my rare boots,gloves, etc.

According to the guide i should be improving either a lvl21 ED, Transcendent Mind or a 6L Hyrris.

lvl21 ED or TMind is around 1.5 Ex or less if patient enough while a 6L Hyrris right now is well over 5Ex even if waiting for someone to lower the price.

Posting the rest of my gear also in case more experienced players see i should immediately improve another part of my gear.

Thanks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info