[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

You just gotta get out of the shockwave, it will destroy you
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You just gotta get out of the shockwave, it will destroy you

You mean outrun it? How am i supposed to do that in those very small simulacrum map ?
New player here, i'm trying this build and i feel that i'm doing something wrong, but can't quite understand what, my damage is not there and i'm basically not that tanky XD. Could someone check my build and tell me what i'm doing wrong? i would really appreciate it, ty ^^.
Unless it's right in the middle it shouldn't happen I think? Idk, never happened to me to not be able to outrun it
So after reaching 36/40 today, i can finally enjoy the game :P.

Thanks for the great guide, it was a pleasure to follow it and to make my own small tweaks. Here is my End EQ with what i reached 36/40. Sure its not the best and there are some things that can still be upgraded, but its ok :)

Challenges that I left out:

- Complete Delirium Encounters IV
- Complete Simulacrum II
- Complete Deadly Encounters
- Complete Endgame Grinds

Last edited by Benzka on Apr 3, 2020, 2:55:20 PM
What makes Aspect of the Spider more valuable than Sand Stance? It seems like this build needs all the chances to survive that it can.
It increases single target damage which is all this build actually needs
In the gear section it is recommanded to have on the helmet 4L : Discipline,Malevolence,Enlighten,Flame Dash
with Increased duration on Boots

While on the 'what to upgrade next chart' it says i should have either Aspect of the spider or Flesh & Stone on my helmet. Which one of these should i listen ?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Renack wrote:
Does Culling strike on the glove works with ED or blight ?

only ed and flame dash hits

Is it realy worth the price then ?
"
In the gear section it is recommanded to have on the helmet 4L : Discipline,Malevolence,Enlighten,Flame Dash
with Increased duration on Boots

While on the 'what to upgrade next chart' it says i should have either Aspect of the spider or Flesh & Stone on my helmet. Which one of these should i listen ?
You need to have aspect of the spider on any slot that doesn't use support gems that would increase its cost (mana reservation), on the other hand, enlighten doesn't work on it so you don't need to try to fit it on the same slot where your enlighten is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info