[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Most of his stuff isn't very hard to dodge besides the meteor tunnel thing and that doesn't one shot
I farm him A8 no problem
Green nightmare or the timeless jewel ? what gives more survivability ?

Also if i get a timeless jewel with deshret on it, is it always "winddancer" if i put it in that specific slot. otherwise it would be a 2 ex gamble
Would hunter prefix "Projectiles pierce an additional target" be any good for this build? Was thinking of hunter slamming my boots and hoping for this prefix. Seems like ED could spread more in packs with it? May be a waste of currency though...

Also..would there be a better prefix to add to these or are they all pretty meh?

Last edited by DrRats on Apr 3, 2020, 12:32:13 PM
Does Culling strike on the glove works with ED or blight ?
Last edited by Renack on Apr 3, 2020, 1:47:57 PM
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Annul and pray lol
Idk how tf you got there tbh

Just spend some alts and a few regals :D

RIP
:(

While you're there, delete this and buy a clean base ^^'
"
Renack wrote:
Does Culling strike on the glove works with ED or blight ?

only ed and flame dash hits
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ownedbysaren wrote:
I wonder what do I lose if I consider changing quiver to hunter one. With damage over time plus chaos damage over time. Why this specific unique quiver is BiS ?

I'll update the quiver section to mention that the best endgame option is a rare with life + damage (and maybe res, depends).

Soul strike was pretty much BiS before conquerors (added the liquefaction mod), now it's not as needed.
The ES interactions are nice and synergise really well with wicked ward. But if we can get life instead, and significantly more damage, it's just better.

Friend of mine (Shad0w) reminded me about the metacrafting aspect with the quiver. It's expensive, but does give some nice control over something you can't really craft yourself (the 2 DoTs). Unless you win the lottery and alt-regal something that should take 100-200ex in alterations with broken fingers to make.

Ideally, get double T1 DoT + high resistance (or open suffix) with an open prefix. Then metacraft until you get the prefixes you desire. In my case T1 life was my stop point.

With my leftover prefix after I removed the suffixes can't be changed craft I slammed it hoping for projectiles pierce or move speed, but got +1 chaos instead.
Can someone explain me how to calculate blight dps on POB please ?
"
Can someone explain me how to calculate blight dps on POB please ?

Take its dot damage, times 20. Done.

To be a bit more accurate, you should calculate how much time it takes you to reach 20 stacks and compute it over a mob having a set amount of life, but I ain't got time for that ^^'
Hi guys, quick question here about fucking wave 20 Kosis. I killed it several times and maybe 3 or 4 times in waves 20 but i have a hard time killing him deathless.

How you guys doing against him? For me i'm ok with all of his attack but i keep dying to the shockwave from his big jump. Even with flask up in wave 20 it will one shot me most of the time is it me not doing this mechaninc correctly? Am i missing something there? Thanks!

(I do try to flame dash to where he jumps to avoid the shockwave but it doesnt always work)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info