[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
idk why people try throwing annuls at 5ex items when they don't have a ton of money on the side

Well, it said so in the crafting section, to annull after you combined the two amulets... It was my first time combining items, i thought maybe it would keep the initial mods. No better way to learn then by failure :D
"
BOZONGA wrote:
How you manage to use Aspect of Spider, Malevolence and Discipline, on the 100EX build.

Enlighten 4
Or just don't use discipline.
Getting trouble with wave 18 and 19, and T15-16. The damage seens far greater than I can get... I will not mention Sirus.

I guess it's because I don't have endurance charges, no matter what I do I can't unveil the mod to craft on my gear...

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
This may have been asked before, but anyway.

I'm 92 and thinking about how to spend my last few skillpoints since my cap will probably be at ~94. The choice comes down to life nodes (blood drinker and quick recovery) or corruption. Both are 7 point investments.

This is my base skilltree (with physique, might refund that at some point):

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAYCAQQHBbUG5wceCPQOSBEtEVARlha_Go0c3B9BIuoi9CP2JogmlSepLJwwcTB8MgEzozfUOZk6Qjy2SRNJUUmxS3hMg0yzTZJRR1XGWyZcQF2OXfJeRWHiakNqjGwLbRltbHDUdIF1nnaCe9d8g3_Gf_uCHoPbhMWFMofLieCNfY2_jxqP-pMfkyeVLpeVl_SYU5u1oS-io6LZo6OkBacrp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwvOq-isHzwzrIDMgUylnPFc960B_RRdQj18_aO9sL3ajmWOd06Fro1uvu7T_viO_r8NX1b_k3-aT66w==

Corruption would give:
+ 57% chaos damage
+ 15% damage over time
+ 7% DoT multiplier (10 - 3 for the picked up int node/transcendent mind)
+ 5% life from one life node
+ 10 int for the one int node that is outside of transcendet minds radius
+ (ignoring the mana stuff from transcendent mind)

vs.
+ 34% life
+ 0.8 lifereg /s
+ 10 dex
+ (ignoring the manareg from quick recovery and the lifeleech from blood drinker)

What are your thoughts on that?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
BOZONGA wrote:
How you manage to use Aspect of Spider, Malevolence and Discipline, on the 100EX build.

Enlighten 4

https://imgur.com/a/oUIt7x7
Not epic
Last edited by BOZONGA on Apr 3, 2020, 9:50:39 AM
"
Primordial wrote:
"
woooooorm wrote:
Great build, i love it so much. Better then any other ed build i have ever tried.

Made myself a noice quiver instead of soulstrike, it boosts dps really well

nice quiver!

any details to the crafting process?

Alt spammed till t2 life + chaos dot multi, was lucky hitting other dot multi with regal. Then crafted "can't roll attack modifiers", cos all
prefixes except life on quiver are attack mods, so hunter
prefixes were guaranteed. Then just 2 good leo slams

Right now need to work on my boots and rings
Spoiler
Last edited by woooooorm on Apr 3, 2020, 9:56:44 AM
"
BOZONGA wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
BOZONGA wrote:

Enlighten 4

https://imgur.com/a/oUIt7x7
Not epic

Well, you're looking at the 100ex pob ^^'
The other setups use the vertex as a helmet, so you only need enlighten level 3. Don't complain about it being too expensive if you open a PoB that's too expensive, that's the point.
"
woooooorm wrote:
"
Primordial wrote:
"
woooooorm wrote:
Great build, i love it so much. Better then any other ed build i have ever tried.

Made myself a noice quiver instead of soulstrike, it boosts dps really well

nice quiver!

any details to the crafting process?

Alt spammed till t2 life + chaos dot multi, was lucky hitting other dot multi with regal. Then crafted "can't roll attack modifiers", cos all
prefixes except life on quiver are attack mods, so hunter
prefixes were guaranteed. Then just 2 good leo slams

Right now need to work on my boots and rings
Spoiler

Yeah so you got extremely lucky. That's an average of 120k alts to hit t1 chaos dot multi, t1 or t2 dot multi and t3 or better life, or 170ex
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
BOZONGA wrote:

Well, you're looking at the 100ex pob ^^'
The other setups use the vertex as a helmet, so you only need enlighten level 3. Don't complain about it being too expensive if you open a PoB that's too expensive, that's the point.

Im not complaining about 100ex, and this imgur is from my pob so maybe im missing something, I have no ideia.
Let me guess, aspect of the spider on boots or gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info