[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
shabanotti wrote:
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (probably am)

... but I've got the +1 amu with chaos dot
got the gloves (need spite still but got the dot)
got the 10ex bow
got 21/20 ED with 20/20 skills
got lvl4 empower
my tooltip still says only 461k in HO

is it supposed to be higher? how can I achieve higher numbers.
I use 20 malevolence, could upgrade that to 21 I guess...

I don't understand how does one hit 2million. Even if I get the malevolence watcher's eye, it won't be even 1million.

I know my setup is not perfect, but what's wrong with it the most?
(I know I'm missing the last craft on the belt + awakened swift afflic needs to level. also my second ring needs improvement, had to switch my old +1 endura charge to this because of resists after upgrading my amulet to current one)

Shaper DPS isn't tooltip DPS.
My tooltip is around 750M and my shaper DPS around 1.8M
Hi guys,

first, and as others, thank you for the build, thats the first time i'm sustaining end game content and i'm having so much fun.

But, how do you guys are running 3 auras? (Malevolence, Discipline and flesh and stone?) :thinking:

thanks for replying
"
Swafferd33 wrote:
Hi guys,

first, and as others, thank you for the build, thats the first time i'm sustaining end game content and i'm having so much fun.

But, how do you guys are running 3 auras? (Malevolence, Discipline and flesh and stone?) :thinking:

thanks for replying

Helm Vertex with Enlighten lvl 3 (in Vertex socket discipline, malevolence, flesh and stone and enlighten lvl 3) Or any other helm but You need enlighten lvl 4. Same with spider aspect. If You want use spider aspect then take off flesh and stone and use spider aspect.
In Your setup take off flame dash from vertex and put in boots and flesh and stone from boots put to vertex. And ofc buy or make Enlighten lvl 3 ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/3j6Ps5 )
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Apr 3, 2020, 6:02:49 AM
Or just don't play discipline
Hey Exiles

If someone is interested in how we perform on Uber-Elder.

Spoiler, very well :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o51eEsahs8k

Stay safe Exiles!
@EdenIsBack
well my today list with that build is going not so bad slowly doing my end game things

T16 is pretty smooth

done wave 20 simulacrum and that's not so hard

done sharper map full delirium ( Minotaur )

done sirus AW6 soon try 8

done elder

shapper killed me wazs hrrible must try again feels like I miss DPS

in the end I really like this build for maping , in another hand once it comes to kill anything with a big pool of life it can take sometimes but yes it can do it

I wonder if going for more damage overtime on gloves and amulet will help a lot I guess just a bit will try and see

got a new bow seems to be one of the best upgrade to do ,

nerver played a DOT build before really like this one

well tried to craft the 10ex bow by my self I had to imprint 3 times already without succes so I gave up and bought a bow it was already getting to expensive I bought a bow for 7 ex

as a noob in crafting and I might be unlucky I saved times and currerncy I advise people to the same if you like to save times and currency even I don't have % move speed I 'm happy with it

now will keep focusing on endgame and see what I can do with my actual gear
Last edited by mitenayo on Apr 3, 2020, 7:59:45 AM
Hi

Love your build, i really enjoy the play style.

I seem to get one shot quite often though (mainly in the Delirium instances)

I have been doing maps up to level 10 quite well and even completed the level 15 lava lake map.

I'm trying to level up (i'm level 88 at the moment), its very annoying when i get one shot.

Any ideas how i can be a little bit more tanky.

by build is : https://pastebin.com/bBqLMSVa

Im using the Transcendent Mind Jewel, Brutal Restraint Timeless jewel & a Rare Jewel in my build at the moment.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I recently managed to craft the following Amulet (initially had t1 chaos multi, but i annulled it away ... duh me):

Is there a more or less reliable way to get both life and +1 endurance here? Annulling is probably not an option?
Last edited by Tolotos on Apr 3, 2020, 8:18:49 AM
idk why people try throwing annuls at 5ex items when they don't have a ton of money on the side
How you manage to use Aspect of Spider, Malevolence and Discipline, on the 100EX build.
Last edited by BOZONGA on Apr 3, 2020, 9:12:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info