[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
"
KaTet wrote:
For anyone saying this build can't do 6 reward delerium, here's a deathless 6 reward T15 elder map I just did.

Pretty sure the post was referring to the Simulacrum. The faster you kill, the more rewards you earn. If I remember correctly, Dark addressed this and pointed out that you have to have a build with insane clear speed (even more so than we already have). We can easily get to 5 and I’ve personally hit six a couple times in the higher waves, but on hard waves I’ve also skated by with 4. Like the time both Omni and Kosis showed up with extra health and chaos resist on wave 20/20. Most boring 10 minutes I’ve had playing this game in a while lol

Simulacrum seems pretty fixed to me. I've done it multiple times and half the Maybe I guess....but it seems pretty fixed to me. half the time I'm just waiting on mobs to spawn. Vaal blight kills everything that isn't krosis on high waves.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
KaTet wrote:
"
"
KaTet wrote:
For anyone saying this build can't do 6 reward delerium, here's a deathless 6 reward T15 elder map I just did.

Pretty sure the post was referring to the Simulacrum. The faster you kill, the more rewards you earn. If I remember correctly, Dark addressed this and pointed out that you have to have a build with insane clear speed (even more so than we already have). We can easily get to 5 and I’ve personally hit six a couple times in the higher waves, but on hard waves I’ve also skated by with 4. Like the time both Omni and Kosis showed up with extra health and chaos resist on wave 20/20. Most boring 10 minutes I’ve had playing this game in a while lol

Simulacrum seems pretty fixed to me. I've done it multiple times and half the Maybe I guess....but it seems pretty fixed to me. half the time I'm just waiting on mobs to spawn. Vaal blight kills everything that isn't krosis on high waves.

I’ve been running it once a day or so and was under the impression that it was fixed too, but people that run impale/cyclone builds and storm brand builds were saying 6+ rewards in the simulacrum. My guess? Is that they were running Hysteriagate before the 3.10.1 patch equalized the monster density. I ran one with a Bisco’s for the rampage challenge and didn’t really notice any difference.
Last edited by Eternal_Eclipse_ on Apr 3, 2020, 5:52:11 AM
"
woooooorm wrote:
Great build, i love it so much. Better then any other ed build i have ever tried.

Made myself a noice quiver instead of soulstrike, it boosts dps really well

nice quiver!

any details to the crafting process?
@EdenIsBack
Do we need Hubris Circlet 86 level, or it can be 85? On poedb https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour mod Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance, are from 85 item level.
Finaly got my last piece set up. Slammed %ES after crafting. Gained 200 more ES. What catalyst should I put on it?

I think im kinda finished gearing at this point. I could upgrade still. Like a head enchant or double dot quiver but those are 30-50ex now so im not gonna bother. I might upgrade to 3 dmg + 1 life jewels. Most fun ive had with a build so far in PoE. Got to 96, gonna do some endgame stuff now and have fun. Ended up at 5.3k life and allmost 2.3k ES. 870k tooltip dot or 2 mil shaper dot in PoB. Very nice build!

Spoiler
Last edited by ozten on Apr 3, 2020, 6:13:28 AM
double post...
Last edited by ozten on Apr 3, 2020, 2:55:21 AM
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (probably am)

... but I've got the +1 amu with chaos dot
got the gloves (need spite still but got the dot)
got the 10ex bow
got 21/20 ED with 20/20 skills
got lvl4 empower
my tooltip still says only 461k in HO

is it supposed to be higher? how can I achieve higher numbers.
I use 20 malevolence, could upgrade that to 21 I guess...

I don't understand how does one hit 2million. Even if I get the malevolence watcher's eye, it won't be even 1million.

I know my setup is not perfect, but what's wrong with it the most?
(I know I'm missing the last craft on the belt + awakened swift afflic needs to level. also my second ring needs improvement, had to switch my old +1 endura charge to this because of resists after upgrading my amulet to current one)
"
Intervation wrote:
Want to start by thanking you for this build, one of the best i ever followed and the crafting tips have thought me a ton this league.

In regards to min maxing though any suggestions on upgrades_ What would the BiS armour piece be for this build?

And in your end game build(POB) how did you get arcane surge that is added to gloves?

Bis armor is either
- hyrri's corrupted with something good (maxres, life)
- A rare sadist's garb with 10% dodge (essence only), high es/eva and some life. This is very difficult to achieve.

Sorry for arcane sure, we don't have it on the current build. I added it when I thought we'd have a way to get it through cluster jewels. We can get it, but it's not worth the points. I'll remove the gem, sorry about this.

"
Preheet wrote:

Also, can someone put up a nice pair of Two-toned boots so I can upgrade these please? <3 Live search is growing cobwebs

Would also love some feedback on hitting dodge cap without Freedom of Movement. Is rolling Matatyl's + Redeemer Dodge chance the best option?

Follow the crafting guide, but block prefixes and redeemer slam before multimodding to hit redeemer dodge.
For dodge, honnestly with elusive we're pretty much capped all the time, no witneses or not. Imo soul of steel is just better in the end ^^'

"
core770 wrote:
what do u think about replacing some nodes for large cluster?

Depends on your individual stats, but I dropped the 6 pts for Atrophy and added an 8 passive large cluster with 2x jewel sockets, Unholy Grace, Wicked Pall, and Touch of Cruelty. It gives slightly more DPS compared to the Atrophy wheel (Touch of Cruelty is a more multiplier when enemies are hindered - which is all of the time if you run aspect of the spider) and gets you an extra jewel slot for 7 points total which can be a rare jewel with 20% damage, 7% life, and whatever else you can fit on it.

POB confirmed it was more DPS and a bit more eHP also (though you lose a little chaos res)
Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 3, 2020, 4:28:19 AM
Hey guys i want to replace my chest with hyrris but i drop down to 900 energy shield when i remove it, your supposed to have 2000es and i just cant see what i can change in my gear to get that if i drop my current chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info