[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Preheet wrote:
Reading through some of the comments and seeing the "wHy cAnT i sTayY aLivE?!?" is kind of hilarious. This build and the guide (tyvm Dark) is easily one of the best and most enjoyable builds I've ran. You're ULTRA tanky, can clear screens worth of mobs, handle bosses extremely well, and is easily capable of doing all content (AW8, Uber, etc), albeit not as fast as 6M+ DPS setups.

Invest in upgrades, this guide won't carry you on how to not stand in dumb sh**, but it will be worth it in the end.

Also, can someone put up a nice pair of Two-toned boots so I can upgrade these please? <3 Live search is growing cobwebs

Would also love some feedback on hitting dodge cap without Freedom of Movement. Is rolling Matatyl's + Redeemer Dodge chance the best option?

Come on, what is wrong with you ? Are you frustrated because of this Covid 19 thing ? If you don't like my question, ignore it.
Plus, you are literally seeking for help right after

As I said, I'm not a veterant. I tried to improve my build by myself and spent several ex to improve it but I'm still missing something.
If I can only afford a 5Link Kintsugi what gems should I use? Also how do I post my items in this forum?
Last edited by ElJayGee on Apr 2, 2020, 9:19:54 PM
Question with regards to brutal restraint jewel does denoted service of # does the number make any difference to wether or not you get wind dancer ?
Last edited by xX_Mankind_Xx on Apr 2, 2020, 9:40:41 PM
"
xX_Mankind_Xx wrote:
Question with regards to brutal restraint jewel does denoted service of # does the number make any difference to wether or not you get wind dancer ?

No that's random bonuses. Just make sure it's of deshret
What's the process on making the gloves yourself? On XBox there is 1 pair of >=Elder I82 fingerless silk gloves on the mp, and its 3x just for the base.

Should I just spam Elder influence scarabs on maps the gloves can drop? I'd imagine I'd get the Dot mod on them as the only influenced one and Awaken Orb it with Culling Strike Warlords.

There is also a DoT mod that can roll as a prefix on Warlords with a weighting of 500, 250 for culling. Wondering how bad the odds would be to get both on a pair of gloves if I were to Chaos spam after Conq. slamming Warlords.
For anyone saying this build can't do 6 reward delerium, here's a deathless 6 reward T15 elder map I just did.

IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Great build, i love it so much. Better then any other ed build i have ever tried.

Made myself a noice quiver instead of soulstrike, it boosts dps really well

it's a bow considered 2 handed weapon ?. I'm asking for the abbys jewels
"
danit0x wrote:
it's a bow considered 2 handed weapon ?. I'm asking for the abbys jewels

yes
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
KaTet wrote:
For anyone saying this build can't do 6 reward delerium, here's a deathless 6 reward T15 elder map I just did.

Pretty sure the post was referring to the Simulacrum. The faster you kill, the more rewards you earn. If I remember correctly, Dark addressed this and pointed out that you have to have a build with insane clear speed (even more so than we already have). We can easily get to 5 and I’ve personally hit six a couple times in the higher waves, but on hard waves I’ve also skated by with 4. Like the time both Omni and Kosis showed up with extra health and chaos resist on wave 20/20. Most boring 10 minutes I’ve had playing this game in a while lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info