[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Good job, that's impressive!
But, huh... I have bad news...
The "-9 chaos res" you put in there overrides the base shaper chaos resistance. you should leave it blank, the helmet mod is properly computed already. Shaper's chaos resistance is 35%, not -9% ^^' Sorry for making you loose 40% of your pob damage.

Oh you're right, nah it's only 9% dmg loss (still 5 mil), if im not mistaken selecting shaper automatically sets his resistances, adding another 35% would be true only in case of map mods no ?
can you look at my skill tree pls ?

its mess up right now but im testing thread of hope to have
just phase acro without downside to my es
hunters gambit to get only dps with bow
and silent step for 20% evasion and reducted dmg from blinded enemies using stance

is it worth ?

Slammed my second empower 3 to level 4, good stuff
"
Zebedin wrote:

and silent step for 20% evasion and reducted dmg from blinded enemies using stance

is it worth ?

I don't like it much, no.
First, your large cluster isn't worth it. Too many passive points, only one socket on it, and mediocre notables. To be fair the medium one could be better too.

The 3 points save at the start are questionable. Would you give up on 40% damage for 1 point? I wouldn't. You should path to blood drinker and take the 2 vertical dex points there, instead of doing this pathing.

Threads of hope is very average. We miss out on 40% dodge by doing this, which divides our effective dodge chance by 3 (35 from 75 means we get hit 3 times as much).
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

is it worth ?

I don't like it much, no.
First, your large cluster isn't worth it. Too many passive points, only one socket on it, and mediocre notables. To be fair the medium one could be better too.

The 3 points save at the start are questionable. Would you give up on 40% damage for 1 point? I wouldn't. You should path to blood drinker and take the 2 vertical dex points there, instead of doing this pathing.

Threads of hope is very average. We miss out on 40% dodge by doing this, which divides our effective dodge chance by 3 (35 from 75 means we get hit 3 times as much).

yeah i actually feel like i get hit too much without acro/dodge small nodes

even i dont have hyrri yet and boots with dodge
AND i lose alot of all resistances from this jevel
all in all pretty bad

can i slam aspect spooder on this bow ?

Last edited by Zebedin on Mar 27, 2020, 7:46:55 AM
Whats the advice on corrupting gems? which ones need 23q or lvl 21?
What priority?
All gems should be 21/20 pretty much, with a few exceptions
Do not put aspect of the spider on an item where you socket support gems
"
Zebedin wrote:

DO NOT slam Aspect of the Spider on your bow. It has to be on a piece of equipment without sockets or supports, because otherwise the supports that can apply to the aura will, and the cost goes up by a lot. Learn from my mistake, my bow has Aspect of the Spider and it costs 40% reservation, instead of the usual 25%.

Please OP, update the guide on this.
"
Mormoran wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

DO NOT slam Aspect of the Spider on your bow. It has to be on a piece of equipment without sockets or supports, because otherwise the supports that can apply to the aura will, and the cost goes up by a lot. Learn from my mistake, my bow has Aspect of the Spider and it costs 40% reservation, instead of the usual 25%.

Please OP, update the guide on this.

Done.
Build is coming along nicely. Been lucky with drops, so I have some cash despite being pretty bad at trading/earning currency.

Question: Where do I put Flesh and Stone? Do I take out Increased Duration on the totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info