[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"

In the guide, it says to put spreading rot jewel near blood drinker, but there isn't 40 intelligence in it's radius for blight to give wither. Am i missing something ??

"
Uhhhh, there is two intelligence nodes directly to the right of the jewel socket and two that are above it.

Yeah but he didn't take them in his build :P
Last edited by sikduck on Mar 22, 2020, 1:33:51 PM
"
acodasan wrote:
My gear so far. The build is awesome and i'ts doing great in T16 maps.

Tell me how You opened the recipe +1 to Minimum Endurance Charges
Hello,
first of all I want to say that this build feels absolutely great.

To be fair this is my first build,
but it really feels smooth in terms of clearing speed.

My current problem is that I don't know what I should upgrade next, plus I would really like to know if it's worth it to buy empower/enlighten -support low level and carry them with me on my second loadout to level them, instead of buying them already max leveled.

It would really help me if anybody of you could give me some advice on those two things! :D

my current loadout:

Spoiler

I think 6l chest would be next? but im unsure so I'm asking you :)

thanks in advance and best regards!!
Last edited by SleeperRat on Mar 22, 2020, 2:22:56 PM
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
On Brutal when I will use divine can I roll also a Deshret/Asaneth/Nasima or I have to buy exacly with Deshret?
It needs to be deshret. You can reroll the name with a divine orb, but you need to keep rerolling until you get the correct name. Name decides the keystone and you don't wanna end up with a blind monk one instead...

"
markuskanada wrote:
Question, as I still haven't gotten a Brutal Restraint.
So I want to place it next to Pain Attunement, but doesnt it also transform all the live/es nodes next to it and ruins them? The ones leading to Melding...
I only used a Glorious Vanity in the past, that was my only Timeless Jewel experience.
Nope, brutal restraint (maraketh) and lethal pride (karui) do not ruin / transform any nodes, they just add a random passive to them from the list of possible ones, worst case you get something useless like 25% crit chance, but it won't remove anything.

Other 3 timeless jewels yeah, they do remove stuff.

"
"
acodasan wrote:
My gear so far. The build is awesome and i'ts doing great in T16 maps.

Tell me how You opened the recipe +1 to Minimum Endurance Charges

+1 Minimum Endurance Charges is from Betrayal Veiled jewelry. My /played is at 4 days 13 hours and I only just finished unlocking it, maybe I just had bad luck but it doesn't seem to pop up very often.
"
Noxcydeo wrote:
Hey, one thing im confused about, you say to "run Flesh and stone if you don't have aspect of the spider anywhere" but there doesn't seem to be enough sockets? or do we just run 5 link blight on chest and use 1 unlinked socket for flesh and stone?

I usually remove inc duration from my wither totem to run flash and stone when necessary.
This is my gear so far, also have a Brutal restraint and the BiS medium+small cluster jewels. Mapping in T16 is great, but obviously the bossing feels like trash. Aiming to get Transcendent mind and unlocking the min endurance charges from Jun. Does anyone have any other suggestions in mind?

Spoiler

Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Mar 22, 2020, 2:52:10 PM
"
sikduck wrote:
"

"
Uhhhh, there is two intelligence nodes directly to the right of the jewel socket and two that are above it.

Yeah but he didn't take them in his build :P

You don't need to allocate the intelligence nodes, spreading rot just requires "at least 40 intelligence in radius", It's just a restriction that forces you to use one of the jewel nodes in the top of the passive wheel.
ign:Cursedflame
"
You don't need to allocate the intelligence nodes, spreading rot just requires "at least 40 intelligence in radius", It's just a restriction that forces you to use one of the jewel nodes in the top of the passive wheel.

You can also use the jewel node near mind drinker.
sry but i dont know why you all are doing so gr8 with this build. i spend 25 ex. and bought all the gg gear (bow armour helmet and so on excepc the jewel) all my resis are @75% or higher and i have 18k evasion even 40k with flasks 4,5k life 1,9k es 300 unreserved mana. I used the skill tree thats showen in the video. i tryed a t13 map clearspeed was slow and i didnt even dealed damage to the boss at all. ofc i used a map that has mod on it that arent bad for this build but still not even close to what i expected...
well i need someone to help me with this build or explain to me why mine sucks so hard. pls msg me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info