[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Wienic wrote:
First sirus down! Awakener level 0. Took like 6-7 minutes, dps is pretty low.

How do you do level 0?
Assuming you meant 1. If so I'm concerned with your comment on DPS considering your gear is not budget. It's not BIS, but I would hope it should be able to easily handle the lowest level.

Before I invest too much in this it'd be nice to know how it will hold up for endgame.
Personally speaking I feel like an immortal god against delirium mobs melting them in just 2 clicks!.

An entire screen worth of mobs, at t15+, in two clicks, cleared. But bosses, they take what seems like a life time to kill no matter what you do or how well you are equipped. cons/pros of the build. This build is also very tanky, I don’t play as much as others but I am almost level 91, I do not think I have died many times (if ever since wind dancer) there is also that going for the build.

God-like against all delirium mops
Clean entire screens worth of mobs in two clicks
Super-trash against bosses no matter what you do.

As someone who enjoys mapping more than a lot of things in the world, I am very grateful I went ED this league.

"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Wienic wrote:
how it will hold up for endgame.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 17, 2020, 3:40:18 PM
"
MaxEXA wrote:
Personally speaking I feel like an immortal god against delirium mobs melting them in just 2 clicks!.

An entire screen worth of mobs, at t15+, in two clicks, cleared. But bosses, they take what seems like a life time to kill no matter what you do or how well you are equipped. cons/pros of the build. This build is also very tanky, I don’t play as much as others but I am almost level 91, I do not think I have died many times (if ever since wind dancer) there is also that going for the build.

God-like against all delirium mops
Clean entire screens worth of mobs in two clicks
Super-trash against bosses no matter what you do.

As someone who enjoys mapping more than a lot of things in the world, I am very grateful I went ED this league.

"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Wienic wrote:

no shit with empower 4 and that bow lol, wonder how you got those so early
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 17, 2020, 3:43:47 PM
"
MaxEXA wrote:
... very tanky, I don’t play as much as others but I am almost level 91, I do not think I have died many times (if ever since wind dancer) there is also that going for the build.[/b]

"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Wienic wrote:

posts end of league Equip on day 4......made my day - I am sure you played your 10-12 hours/day for that
e: doublepost
Last edited by mortimermcmire on Mar 17, 2020, 3:59:50 PM
"
Wienic wrote:
First sirus down! Awakener level 0. Took like 6-7 minutes, dps is pretty low.

Spoiler

And thats the loot :(

Spoiler

lmao, 6l bow + hyrri's ire
level 2 empower, level 18 essence drain, complaining about low dps

have you considered leveling your gems

a level 21 ED would increase your dps 30% alone, a level 3 empower with the rest at 20 would double it
-----
i'm considering selling my 6l hyrri's and using it to fund the transition to bow, i assume 6l blight is more of a "nice to have"

"
ZeroCloud wrote:

no shit with empower 4 and that bow lol, wonder how you got those so early

I think we all know
Is there any good alternative to the vertex helm?
Hey I am following this guide for my league start right now and wanted to ask what the Spirit Offering in the CWDT setup is for? THanks in advance!
"
Ultim8sage wrote:
Is there any good alternative to the vertex helm?

Hubris with -chaos resi and 300+ es (use hunter base and craft with dense+abbernat fossils) OR devouring diadem, though that requires u to alter this build slightly. Taking that route will net you less ES but you gain more auras.
"
Bendortiker wrote:

posts end of league Equip on day 4......made my day - I am sure you played your 10-12 hours/day for that

"
ZeroCloud wrote:

I think we all know

I actually played quite a bit more. I would appreciate an apology for your insinuation.

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 17, 2020, 4:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info