[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I have a general mechanics question.

I saw using Wither Totems is part of the build. But is there a reason why we on top use the "Spreading Rod" jewel?

Can we not exchange that slot then with a rare jewel tha gives some more chaos dmg or su
is it worth getting a full cluster jewel set up (like large into medium into small) or is just the small one with elusive better?
"
RottenBrainn wrote:
is it worth getting a full cluster jewel set up (like large into medium into small) or is just the small one with elusive better?

Medium + small.
Since there are no boots for crafting end game right now, how would I farm incursion for MATATL's to get a pair with t1 life?
First sirus down! Awakener level 0. Took like 6-7 minutes, dps is pretty low.

Spoiler

And thats the loot :(

Spoiler
Thanks for the great guide!

I would be gratefull if someone could give me a few pointers about this build.
Sometimes I feel I'm doing great and everything dies as in the videos but other times I just keep dying...especially on the league mechanic and syndicate encounters. Is it just my gear or I am doing something fundamentally wrong? I just reached maps.

Should I use blight for single targets? I think I miss all the time with ED.

https://pastebin.com/s3QTJpxc

"
Griff112 wrote:
Since there are no boots for crafting end game right now, how would I farm incursion for MATATL's to get a pair with t1 life?

Also on this, if I alt spam a matatil boots, does the mod will still keep in the affix pool or do I lose the change of getting it? I never crafted on a incursion base item, and since it's not a true influence I don't know how to do it.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
Griff112 wrote:

Also on this, if I alt spam a matatil boots, does the mod will still keep in the affix pool or do I lose the change of getting it? I never crafted on a incursion base item, and since it's not a true influence I don't know how to do it.

You can't reroll it... I guess it's a waiting game for boots like these to come back for sale, they usually aren't that rare... :/
Vertex is 1.8 ex btw lmao
"
KatKira wrote:
Vertex is 1.8 ex btw lmao

I can see some Vertex going for 1.5ex or less today, price will probably go down just like other things last season, just give time so people can start to farm them or buy now but you'll spend a bit more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info