[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Madkomp wrote:
"
Insane regen: We easily reach 3k life regeneration. We do not realy on flasks or slow recovery to stay alive, we have consistent life recovery.

how... tell me..

Do you know how? Can you explain?
E
Last edited by Griff112 on Mar 17, 2020, 7:21:36 PM
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
Madkomp wrote:
"
Insane regen: We easily reach 3k life regeneration. We do not realy on flasks or slow recovery to stay alive, we have consistent life recovery.

how... tell me..

Do you know how? Can you explain?
Essence drain leeches life to you... pretty sure I said the same to the guy you just quoted...
Great build, thanks for the guide.

Only issue I have with the build is that no matter how much currency you sink into it the boss damage is just dogshit :( which is pretty frustrating considering map bosses with delirium have so much hp, still got about 3 big upgrades left to craft but yeah cheating a bit with corruption anointment and double dps cluster and yeah it absolutely demolishes normal content, but deep delirium is tough as balls, simulacrum last waves are just nightmare due to lack of single target

Was thinking of trying to slam culling strike on bow, that does work right regardless of us not using attacks ?

Btw that screen shot for trancendent mind jewel placement has wrong pathing, might get people confused (18% multi only)
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 17, 2020, 9:53:26 PM
"
Adios89 wrote:
Hey guys! Today i was extremely lucky and suddenly got Hyrri's Ire from a random mob on atlas, made it 6 socketed aaaand couldnt get it linked, spending all my fusions. I'm novice, so what's the best possible solution? Should i

a) grind patiently for "Fated Connections" (i have only 100c so 400+ more needed)?
b) go deep into the delve for a 6-links crafting bench recipe, while grinding money for 1500 fusions for it? (nearly the same amount of money or even more)?
c) spend 100c on fusions and GAMBLE again? =)
d) another possiblity to get 6-linked item that i dont know?

And yeah, my "grind" is mostly selling full yellow set to vendor for 2c, which i get while running atlas. So, the path for options "b" and "c" would be long. I pretty rare meet good items, which trade macro evaluates as expensive, so its the best way to get some c's atm. Mb you can offer some better way to get rich fast? =)

If i choose option "a" or if i just try to link it time to time, when i get couple of fusions, should i stop gambling if i get 4 or 5 linked sockets? Would it be better than my current setup? Its mostly Vertex (malevolance, discipline, flesh and stone, enlighten lvl2), 4-socketed Cane of Unravelling (contagion setup) and Tabula Rasa (ED setup with empower lvl2). What gem setup should it be for a 4-5 socketed ED in Hyrri's Ire?

So, what do you think about it?

You don't need a 6L hyrri's, 5L is fine or even 4L tbh. Your bow is your main 6 link item.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Essence drain leeches life to you... pretty sure I said the same to the guy you just quoted...

Do I have to connect it with something?

I'm struggling to not die in low red maps. The damage is there since I got my bow. I assume my next upgrade is endurance jewelry and a hyrris ire?
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
Hey I am following this guide for my league start right now and wanted to ask what the Spirit Offering in the CWDT setup is for? THanks in advance!

It was to get rid of corpses. It's mainly used in delve. Not sure if still very relevent...
I would very highly recommend going for a 5-6l blight in your chest slot, the CwDT setup heavily hinders your damage (we're talking 60% less singletarget here).

"
MaxEXA wrote:

An entire screen worth of mobs, at t15+, in two clicks, cleared. But bosses, they take what seems like a life time to kill no matter what you do or how well you are equipped. cons/pros of the build. This build is also very tanky, I don’t play as much as others but I am almost level 91, I do not think I have died many times (if ever since wind dancer) there is also that going for the build.

Yep, 1-2 Million DPS sure isn't what it used to be. 2 leagues ago it was still considered high end dps, now it's very low...

That said, You seem to be at around 1.3M dps assuming all wither stacks up, maximum. I'd strongly recommend trying out a 6l blight, it's a significant damage boost. You'll loose steelskin, but imo it's worth it.
For reference, at the end of metamorph I was at 5.5M dps, 6k hp, 2.3k es.
I'm not saying it was easy, I spent around 130ex on my char and got really lucky on a few conqueror slams (if not all of them, actually...). But the singletarget issue actually kinda solves itself when you throw enough exalts at it... Like any other build, actually, I guess.

Your char is private so I can't comment much on your gear besides what you linked, but I would not consider your gear BIS at all yet. It's insane how you got it this early in the league, day 4 is seriously impressive. It doesn't mean you have to stop there :p
If you're the type of player who minmaxes characters, there sure is a lot of endgame crafts that hold a lot of value to your character, especially damage wise. Endgame helmet is 16% more damage compared to vertex, double influenced amulet 20% more compared to a rare life+res one, endgame gloves 17% more compared to res+life fingerless... There's still room to grow!

Gratz on your progress so far!
Gl hf! ^^
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 17, 2020, 8:01:01 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Adios89 wrote:
Hey guys! Today i was extremely lucky and suddenly got Hyrri's Ire from a random mob on atlas, made it 6 socketed aaaand couldnt get it linked, spending all my fusions. I'm novice, so what's the best possible solution? Should i

a) grind patiently for "Fated Connections" (i have only 100c so 400+ more needed)?
b) go deep into the delve for a 6-links crafting bench recipe, while grinding money for 1500 fusions for it? (nearly the same amount of money or even more)?

You don't need a 6L hyrri's, 5L is fine or even 4L tbh. Your bow is your main 6 link item.

Well, crafting it costs at least 5ex due to the guide. I dont have that much anyways.
"
Adios89 wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Adios89 wrote:

Well, crafting it costs at least 5ex due to the guide. I dont have that much anyways.

You can use a 5Link just fine for now. And, since you novice, I recommend you to take "Exilence Next", it's a third party that shows you how much you have in your stash. You probably have a lot more than you think if you are new, so it's a good tool !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info