[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey everyone. Playing this build in DHC and need someone who can craft the +1 minimum endurance charge... If you can, please LMK or whisper me in game. Character name is DeliriousDentist. Thank you!
Is it worth using hyries ire 5l instead of a decent 6l rare?
Decide for yourself.. its pretty easy. Do you want more damage than with a 5L? Go rare 6L.. do you want more defences? Go 5L Hyrris (most evasion and dodge chance).
"
Malfetus wrote:
This is where I'm at currently at 91. Pushing into T12+ maps and doing alright, but definitely hit the DPS struggles. Anyone see any easy upgrades that I'm missing? I'm aware of Empower, that's probably my next buy.

Level 21 ED (20% more damage), mainly. An empower will also go a long way, but is only really mandatory when you get an ED bow. I'd probably try to get matatl's boots for more dodge, and save up for a bow.

"
vdk89 wrote:
Eber's Unification might be a good option for the budget version of the build. It's not even remotely as tanky as the vertex, but it's 10 times cheaper and the chaos resistance reduction is pretty chunky.

Yeah, s'pretty good.

"
KaTet wrote:

Why flow of life over exposure therapy? My current setup is Large - 2 small 12 inc chaos damage, unholy grace, and unwaveringly evil; Medium - 1 small damage over time multiplier, brush with death, exposure therapy; small is No Witnesses....my large might be able to get a bit better, but 84% inc chaos from the 4 points seems pretty good, plus 24% multiplier and utility from 3 medium nodes.

4% life > 10% dot multi imo. But I kinda messed up, I meant flow of life + any 10% multi passive + jewel socket on the medium.

"
forfun142857 wrote:
When does Soul Strike start to really shine? I've been running t11-14 with SS and life/chaos multi quiver and hadn't run out of ES either way. Why is SS better?

If you're staying alive with a hunter quiver, sure go for it. it's more damage and you can get by just fine with a good life roll and es/ev craft. Soul strike just offers more reliable es recovery imo, but is by no means mandatory.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Is it worth using hyries ire 5l instead of a decent 6l rare?

if you have a 6l cane, 100% go for hyrri's ire no matter the links.
Hello there.

First, thank you some much for your build, I really found of the ED/Contagion setup and you really manage to push it to higher tiers :)

I'm sorry if the question have been asked before, but what do you think about the Cast on damage / wither step setup ? in comparison with the wither totem setup ?

Since there is high movements in Delirium implied isn't wither better ?

Thank you in advance for you time.

keep up the good work :)
If leveling 6 ED gems in off-hand, is it worth to do the GCP recipe and re-level them to 20 with 20% quality, or corrupt them with 0% quality?

Does the 20% increased chaos dmg help at all or can it be skipped?

PS: Thanks for the awesome build!
Last edited by NoHatred0 on Mar 17, 2020, 8:14:26 AM
How do you generate endurance charges?
"
Str0ng wrote:
How do you generate endurance charges?

Try to read "Question" section

The crafted suffix on rings and amulets is:
+1 to minimum endurance charges
You cannot have less than your minimum amount of charges. If our minimum amount of charges is 3 (2 on rings and 1 on amulet), we permanently have 3 charges.
This also means we have full endurance charges, as 3 happens to also be the default maximum.
Can someone tell me how pain attunement work in this build? Ty
c:
/
c:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info