[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Madkomp wrote:
"
Insane regen: We easily reach 3k life regeneration. We do not realy on flasks or slow recovery to stay alive, we have consistent life recovery.

how... tell me..
Essence drain leeches life to you, but it doesn't count as "leech" only as "life regen" for purposes of stats and traits (for example zealot's oath works on it but ghost reaver doesn't).
Could you pls tell me how is it possible to use Flesh and Stone as a third aura (like it was mentioned in the guide), when you have Discipline and Malevolence turned on already?
Last edited by Adios89 on Mar 16, 2020, 8:08:50 PM
"
Adios89 wrote:
Could you pls tell me how is it possible to use Flesh and Stone as a third aura (like it was mentioned in the guide), when you have Discipline and Malevolence turned on already?
By using enlighten in vertex helmet (so it's 1 rank higher than normally from the helmet buff).

Since prices are wonky atm you could postpone using 1 aura for later or temporarily spec into mana reservation nodes like Charisma and then unspec them when prices stabilize.
This is where I'm at currently at 91. Pushing into T12+ maps and doing alright, but definitely hit the DPS struggles. Anyone see any easy upgrades that I'm missing? I'm aware of Empower, that's probably my next buy.

Last edited by Malfetus on Mar 16, 2020, 8:35:43 PM
Hello, great guide!

Just a quick question, I cannot understand why you pick pain attunement in skill tree? That's not a low life build with shavronne, what am I missing?
"
Pheu wrote:
Hello, great guide!

Just a quick question, I cannot understand why you pick pain attunement in skill tree? That's not a low life build with shavronne, what am I missing?

The build uses a Brutal Restraint jewel that has the Deshret modifier which gives us Wind Dancer keystone.

"
20% less Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
40% less Evasion Rating if you haven't been Hit Recently
20% more Evasion Rating if you've been Hit Recently
Eber's Unification might be a good option for the budget version of the build. It's not even remotely as tanky as the vertex, but it's 10 times cheaper and the chaos resistance reduction is pretty chunky.
I've found in 3.10 that MoM is leaving me with no mana with this build on a regular basis. At first I tried to remedy this with a Hybrid flask, but that felt clunky and unreliable. I've adjusted the passive tree, removing MoM and Eldritch Battery, and everything feels a *lot* smoother. I'm not running one of my auras yet, but when I do I will have to grab the Charisma cluster on the tree to keep myself with enough mana.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Berto33 wrote:

If I'd have to guess, Bis would be:

Bis trade link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/kW7eLd6t5
Budget trade link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/XLRJbbBIP

Brush with death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Flow of life
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

With inside a socketed small jewel with:

Budget trade link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qg2KYz3hw

No witnesses
10% chance to gain Elusive on Kill
25% increased Elusive Effect

I will update the guide accordingly, I think this is the best setup.
Edit: can someone please post a transcendant mind for me to link in the guide? We don't have one in the private league I'm playing... Also Berto, do you mind if I use your jewels in the guide?

Why flow of life over exposure therapy? My current setup is Large - 2 small 12 inc chaos damage, unholy grace, and unwaveringly evil; Medium - 1 small damage over time multiplier, brush with death, exposure therapy; small is No Witnesses....my large might be able to get a bit better, but 84% inc chaos from the 4 points seems pretty good, plus 24% multiplier and utility from 3 medium nodes.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Last edited by KaTet on Mar 17, 2020, 1:16:59 AM
When does Soul Strike start to really shine? I've been running t11-14 with SS and life/chaos multi quiver and hadn't run out of ES either way. Why is SS better?
Last edited by forfun142857 on Mar 17, 2020, 3:15:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info